Sign in to follow this  
Jack-THFC

I need to join an active Game World!

Hello, im looking to join a more active game world as i am on Soccer Manager most days. Im looking for a Game World where transfers get answered quicker then usual and experienced Managers that know what there doing and Managers can interact with eachother on the Soccer Manager forums talking about whats been happening in the Game World, so if anyone has any Game Worlds that are like this then please feel free to mention.

Thanks,

Re: I need to join an active Game World!

Hello' date=' im looking to join a more [b']active game world [/b]as i am on Soccer Manager most days. Im looking for a Game World where transfers get answered quicker then usual and experienced Managers that know what there doing and Managers can interact with eachother on the Soccer Manager forums talking about whats been happening in the Game World, so if anyone has any Game Worlds that are like this then please feel free to mention.

Thanks,

well you have the obvious 106,5579and 6047 that are all full however 5579 has 2 teams on offer and is a great league to get into if you can. 106 is full and pretty hard to get into and 6047 is a fresh league with a new generation of managers so teams may come free soon in that.

There is also 3951 and 6091 that are rather active.

These are english champs btw

well you have the obvious 106' date='5579and [b']6047[/b] that are all full however 5579 has 2 teams on offer and is a great league to get into if you can. 106 is full and pretty hard to get into and 6047 is a fresh league with a new generation of managers so teams may come free soon in that.

These are english champs btw

7046 I think you mean. :)

Also you sure about two teams on offer in 5579 ?

Hello' date=' im looking to join a more [b']active game world [/b]as i am on Soccer Manager most days. Im looking for a Game World where transfers get answered quicker then usual and experienced Managers that know what there doing and Managers can interact with eachother on the Soccer Manager forums talking about whats been happening in the Game World, so if anyone has any Game Worlds that are like this then please feel free to mention.

Thanks,

be great if you could come join Ec3951. Nice little community of forumers too, with its own thread too. many clubs still free.

well you have the obvious 106' date='5579and 6047 that are all full however 5579 has 2 teams on offer and is a great league to get into if you can. 106 is full and pretty hard to get into and 6047 is a fresh league with a new generation of managers so teams may come free soon in that.

These are english champs btw[/quote']

Thank you for the Game Worlds but most of them are full, but i took over West Ham in 3951, what team are you?

be great if you could come join Ec3951. Nice little community of forumers too' date=' with its own thread too. many clubs still free.[/quote']

I took over west ham, what team are you? btw thanks for letting me know. :)

Thank you for the Game Worlds but most of them are full' date=' but i took over West Ham in 3951, what team are you?[/quote']

Im not :o i was in there once but not anymore

Guest Villa888

One of the best english championships- EC 2933!

Definitely agree! :P

Definitely agree! :P

British Championship 2010

ID:54919

new league set up first game is tonite.

4 leagues 20 teams in each league and still more than 60 teams avalable.

teams are english scottish welsh and irish.

come join if you want a challenge.

Guest Villa888

British Championship 2010

ID:54919

new league set up first game is tonite.

4 leagues 20 teams in each league and still more than 60 teams avalable.

teams are english scottish welsh and irish.

come join if you want a challenge.

If you're continuing to post that on every place of this forum and there's still over 60 teams open, then its sad. He wants competition...