Re: NFL Predict

sorry but the bears are murder.the only difference between bears/jets and the ravens who won the superbowl is they dont have trent dilfer.cutler throws the ball too much under pressure and the zoomer from the jets is a flapper.he will take off soon if he keeps panicking.

get the beers in and enjoy the games.

usually you can predict how most games will go but these two are toss of the coin. only reason i went for packers is rodgers

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: NFL Predict Week Four Round-up Champs of the Week - Hercule Poirot and AFC Chewis Two NFL Predict rookies came to the fore in Week Four as Hercule Poirot and AFC Chewis posted the best

Re: NFL Predict powerrankings

NFL Predict Format: Each week, you are given a list of games being played that weekend. Your job is to predict the winning side in each game - simple as that. For each correct prediction, you

Gutted the Bears lost, although I think the best team won overall. The Packers should have been out of sight by half time, after such a blistering start to the half. The way they were moving the ball early on, I thought it would be a rout. But the defence slowly got into the game and Urlacher nearly turned a great pick into six points but for a last-ditch Rodgers tackle.

A bit disappointed in Cutler though, who showed little to no effort to plough through his injury. Obviosuly, it's tough to tell how bad he was hurt, but I would have expected a little bit more in the biggest game of his career. Thank God Collins was only given two series', as he is absolutely hopeless, and Hanie did a great job when he came in given the circumstances. He made some clutch plays and almost pulled it off at the end. Be it for a couple of questionable flags from the officials, we could have forced them to overtime, albeit undeservedly perhaps.

And I think I may as well compile the results now for Predict - the Jets are getting slaughtered (I'm sure JC will be happy, even if he's no longer with us).

bears had a great year, you would never have thought they would have got to the championship game at the start of the seasonl.

at least the superbowl has two teams with a bit of offence.cant wait

cheers

tony

Gutted the Bears lost' date=' although I think the best team won overall. The Packers should have been out of sight by half time, after such a blistering start to the half. The way they were moving the ball early on, I thought it would be a rout. But the defence slowly got into the game and Urlacher nearly turned a great pick into six points but for a last-ditch Rodgers tackle.

A bit disappointed in Cutler though, who showed little to no effort to plough through his injury. Obviosuly, it's tough to tell how bad he was hurt, but I would have expected a little bit more in the biggest game of his career. Thank God Collins was only given two series', as he is absolutely hopeless, and Hanie did a great job when he came in given the circumstances. He made some clutch plays and almost pulled it off at the end. Be it for a couple of questionable flags from the officials, we could have forced them to overtime, albeit undeservedly perhaps.

And I think I may as well compile the results now for Predict - the Jets are getting slaughtered (I'm sure JC will be happy, even if he's no longer with us).[/quote']

Championship Round Round-up

Week20Predictions.png

Play-off Picture

Week20Play-offPicture.png

Super Bowl Match-up

Week21Match-ups.png

Sunday, 6th February2011:

Packers @ Steelers

Moneyline: Packer/Steelers

Point Spread: -2.5/+2.5

Over/Under: 44.5