• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: NFL Predict Week Four Round-up Champs of the Week - Hercule Poirot and AFC Chewis Two NFL Predict rookies came to the fore in Week Four as Hercule Poirot and AFC Chewis posted the best

Re: NFL Predict powerrankings

NFL Predict Format: Each week, you are given a list of games being played that weekend. Your job is to predict the winning side in each game - simple as that. For each correct prediction, you

Re: NFL Predict

Hey I have a win B)

plus with the same win/loss record as Adam d who is 4 and 1 I feel pretty hard done by to be rock bottom of my division :P

sad to see bibi go but 2 broncos fans now were taking over :D

Gah, meant to put Numbersix - I'm getting sloppy! :P:o

Johnny C has kindly offered to help out this weekend by sending out PM's for those who like to leave their picks to the last minute, so if you get a PM from the big man, you'll know what it'll be about.

Have a good weekend guys. :)

Just wanted to say welcome to Lenny too. Great atmosphere here on the NFL threads. Hope you enjoy it. :)

and last but least... here are my weekly picks. Last two weeks have been dreadful.

Dolphins @ Packers

Browns @ Steelers

Lions @ Giants

Seahawks @ Bears

Saints @ Buccaneers

Falcons @ Eagles

Chiefs @ Texans

Ravens @ Patriots

Chargers @ Rams

Jets @ Broncos

Raiders @ 49ers

Cowboys @ Vikings

Colts @ Redskins

Titans @ Jaguars - TB - 40

Just wanted to say welcome to Lenny too. Great atmosphere here on the NFL threads. Hope you enjoy it. :)

and last but least... here are my weekly picks. Last two weeks have been dreadful.

Dolphins @ Packers

Browns @ Steelers

Lions @ Giants

Seahawks @ Bears

Saints @ Buccaneers

Falcons @ Eagles

Chiefs @ Texans

Ravens @ Patriots

Chargers @ Rams

Jets @ Broncos

Raiders @ 49ers

Cowboys @ Vikings

Colts @ Redskins

Titans @ Jaguars - TB - 40

Thanks for the Kind words Kylan......Sure I'm gonna enjoy this:D

Dolphins @ Packers (23-20)

Browns @ Steelers (10-28)

Lions @ Giants (20-28)

Seahawks @ Bears (23-20)

Saints @ Buccaneers (31-6)

Falcons @ Eagles (17-31)

Chiefs @ Texans (31-35)

Ravens @ Patriots (20-23)

Chargers @ Rams (17-20)

Jets @ Broncos (24-20)

Raiders @ 49ers (9-17)

Cowboys @ Vikings (21-24)

Colts @ Redskins (27-24)

Titans@ Jaguars - 36 (30-3)

9/13 so far.

10/14. Not bad.

Dolphins @ Packers - Expecting them to hit back here after that dreadful loss to the Pats, Packers with a few injury problems too. C'mon you Fins

Browns @ Steelers

Lions @ Giants

Seahawks @ Bears

Saints @ Buccaneers

Falcons @ Eagles

Chiefs @ Texans

Ravens @ Patriots

Chargers @ Rams

Jets @ Broncos

Raiders @ 49ers

Cowboys @ Vikings

Colts @ Redskins

Titans@ Jaguars - 39

Not sure if I'm allowed to join in, but thought I'd have a go anyway.

My predictions:

Dolphins @ Packers

Browns @ Steelers

Lions @ Giants

Seahawks @ Bears

Saints @ Buccaneers

Falcons @ Eagles

Chiefs @ Texans

Ravens @ Patriots

Chargers @ Rams

Jets @ Broncos

Raiders @ 49ers

Cowboys @ Vikings

Colts @ Redskins

Titans @ Jaguars - 38

And yes, before any of you ask, I am in fact a Pats fan. ;)

Not sure if I'm allowed to join in' date=' but thought I'd have a go anyway.

My predictions:

[b']Dolphins[/b] @ Packers

Browns @ Steelers

Lions @ Giants

Seahawks @ Bears

Saints @ Buccaneers

Falcons @ Eagles

Chiefs @ Texans

Ravens @ Patriots

Chargers @ Rams

Jets @ Broncos

Raiders @ 49ers

Cowboys @ Vikings

Colts @ Redskins

Titans @ Jaguars - 38

Nice to have a guest player this week. And especially one who has good taste in teams.

F the Jets!

Nice to have a guest player this week. And especially one who has good taste in teams.

F the Jets!

Haha, just waiting to see the effects of the Moss trade. Expecting a big week for Gronkowski and Hernandez, and wanting to see something from Edelman if he gets given a chance. There's always Brandon Tate, or the good ol' Deion Branch who is making his return.

Pats for the Bowl! B)

Good luck everyone...

Dolphins @ Packers

Browns @ Steelers - but I want to see Roethlisberger fail (yes, I'm a hater)

Lions @ Giants

Seahawks @ Bears

Saints @ Buccaneers - I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bucs cover the spread

Falcons @ Eagles

Chiefs @ Texans

Ravens @ Patriots - Pats coming off a bye week

Chargers @ Rams

Jets @ Broncos - trap game for the Jets

Raiders @ 49ers

Cowboys @ Vikings

Colts @ Redskins - Manning on Sunday night...Win

Titans @ Jaguars (40)

Not sure if I'm allowed to join in' date=' but thought I'd have a go anyway.

My predictions:

[b']Dolphins[/b] @ Packers

Browns @ Steelers

Lions @ Giants

Seahawks @ Bears

Saints @ Buccaneers

Falcons @ Eagles

Chiefs @ Texans

Ravens @ Patriots

Chargers @ Rams

Jets @ Broncos

Raiders @ 49ers

Cowboys @ Vikings

Colts @ Redskins

Titans @ Jaguars - 38

You are more than welcome to join in Dobby, it's good to have you on board. Unfortunately, we don't currently have any spots available to squeeze you into the league, but I'll offer you first dibs if anyone drops out. Even if nobody does fall by the wayside, I would love to see you get involved and see if you can beat any of us lot on a consistant basis. :)

You are more than welcome to join in Dobby' date=' it's good to have you on board. Unfortunately, we don't currently have any spots available to squeeze you into the league, but I'll offer you first dibs if anyone drops out. Even if nobody does fall by the wayside, I would love to see you get involved and see if you can beat any of us lot on a consistant basis. :)[/quote']

Ok thanks, I'll just see if I can give you lot a run for your money. ;)

Week Six Round-up

Week6Predictions.png

Champ of the Week - jambogenius & AdamG

Week Six saw some big scores, but the biggest of all came from two of the AFC North contingent. jambo was up against the powerhouse that was Kylan, looking to pick up just a second win of the season, and despite a strong showing from the Spurs-man, jambo was just too good with him, notching up an 11-3 record. But anything jambo did was matched by AdamG, he too guessing just three matches incorrectly in his defeat of Chewis.

Chump of the Week - Troy Lamagna

Troy didn't get the worst score of the week, but he gets this award for being a no-show, costing him his match-up with NinoBrown. Troy's lack of a triggerman led to a lot of wayward throws, and that could only mean bad news for the end result. Indeed, a couple of surprise results helped Troy stumble to a 6-8 record, but it was not enough as he was defeated for fourth consecutive week. Time to shape up Troy!!

Shootouts galore!

Boy, were there some tight match-ups this week! Several were decided by just the solitary point, with many big scores along the way. Kylan was beaten despite an impressive 10-4 record, while Chewis, Jinx and Hercule were all seen off despite nine correct predictions (the latter in over-time). That's tough luck guys!

Overtime Steal of the Week.....KNVB

KNVB is officially the man to beat right now - he even has a little bit of luck on his side. Having won his four previous match-ups, the onus was on the winless Numbersix to bring him back down to earth. He run him close, with both guys stumbling towards modest 7-7 totals in a topsy-turvy tie. But the man in form found the rub of the green to pick up the W with an almost perfect TBer guess, taking him to 5-1.

No love for the.....Rams, Seahawks

The San Diego Chargers are a strange team. They've been scintillaing on occasions this season, and absolutely baffling on others. Following up on their defeat to the Raiders last week (yes, the Raiders!), they rolled into St. Louis - a winless team. And lost. None of the NFL Predict contingent could see it coming, as everyone was left with a red blotch on their copybook. Likewise, Seattle were given zero respect in their match-up with the dodgy Bears, despite their opponents lacking a running game (against a half-decent defense) and an offensive line. The Seahawks took advantage of these factors and went away with the W, with just the auto-picking Troy predicting this one.

Aww Man, That was a No-Brainer. You Should've Picked the.....Saints

The Saints have been stuttering somewhat so far this season, and looking nowhere near the side that won the Super Bowl earlier this year. Nevertheless, they've still been racking up the W's, which is the sign of a good team, right? Week Six saw them up against the Bucs with a few predicting a third defeat of the season. But it was not to be, as Drew blew the Bucs D out of the water, leaving andyowls, Stuart H and Hercule with egg on their faces.

Week Six Tables

NFLPredictWeek6Tables.png

Notes:

- Each division's leading man extended their record to 5-1, apart from Kylan in the AFC South.

- However, none of those 5-1 records boast the best predicting record, with Kylan and fellow 4-2 man Dermo notching up an impressive 55-35 predicting record thus far.

- Numbersix and Stuart H are still awaiting their first wins of the season, with the latter currently holding the worst predicting record in the league - just.

- Interestingly, Hercule Poirot's predicting record is only narrowly better than Stuart's, and he narrowly missed out on a 4th win of the season this weekend.

- KNVB is the in-form man in the league, currently on a five-match winning streak. Time to take him down boys...

- In contrast, Troy Lamagna is in free-fall, with his no-show in Week Six culminating in his fourth successive defeat.

Week Seven Match-ups

Week7Match-ups.png

Week7NFLMatch-ups-1.png