Raul Gonzalez OR Grafite?

mr.snooky

Re: Kieran Gibbs OR Armand Traore/Khedira OR Pjanic

Def go for Gibbs. arsenal were looking at selling Traore so that should tell you which one Wenger thinks is the better player.

I would actually go for Khedira over Pjanic. Both good players but Khedira is going to start the season in Real's starting XI and therefore has a chance to rise. How he does over the season well that is just guess work but very talented player and Mourinho knows how to get the best out of players.

Gibbs, much better chance of a rise. Personally I don't rate Traore and can't ever really see him going much higher. Get rid of Traore.

Khedira or Pjanic is a bit harder, I'd say Khedira has slightly more chance of a rise, it's a tough one, but if your getting rid of one, I'd say get rid of Pjanic.

Gibbs- You could see he would be good from last season when he got playing he did well.

Khadeira- As it was said Mourinho knows how to get the best out of his players, I think Pjanic is over-hyped and dont see him going over 93 as rateing is based on some International honours he Bosnian and Lyon will only win French cups.

As others have said, keep Gibbs, future Arsenal & England full back.

Also keep Pjanic, he's the orchestrator of what is still one of the top teams in Europe; they beat Madrid over two legs in the CL last year fir example, which was no mean feat even against Pellegrini's Real. Khedira has moved on the back of a successful WC and IMO will not be a crucial player for Mourinho, notwithstanding injuries, suspensions etc. B)

Go for Gibbs easy choice.

Now Pjanic plays first team and is a great player but Khedira had a good world cup and has moved to Madrid.Khedira will go up and now he's taking Lass Diarra's place he will get more games but the question is how much more?not sure if he will be used as a sub but i not sure he will get first team action because of the signings of Angel Di Amaria and Ozil they have more midfielders to play as they won't take the places of Kaka,Alonso,Ronaldo.

So my choice would be Kherida for short term but i think Pjanic can outshine him.

Armand was behind Gibbs in the pecking order with Arsenal which basically forced him to Benfica in order to get playing time. Gibbs has a very bright future. Having already a senior cap at this age proves he's good enough. Clichy has had a shaky few seasons with us and if Gibbs plays well in his few games, there's no reason why Gibbs can't be our first choice left back within a year.

Easy choice, Gibbs.

Re: Raul Gonzalez OR Grafite?

I would prefer Grafite for the moment, cuz he got a rise before some months, and he is already established. If Raul perform wells you can easily swap him for Raul. Get Grafite for the moment.

But i think Raul scores one idea more than Grafite in the game

Re: Raul Gonzalez OR Grafite?

I would prefer Grafite for the moment' date=' cuz he got a rise before some months, and he is already established. If Raul perform wells you can easily swap him for Raul. Get Grafite for the moment.

But i think Raul scores one idea more than Grafite in the game[/quote']

I think that I read on here that Grafite isn't starting. As McLaren is going for 1 striker. I would go for Raul due to that.

I'am thinking to sanp Raul but any other opnions would be welcomed:)