MiR challenges you!! New setups (suggestions expected)

Doru

I have 2 slots for new Custom Game worlds and I'm searching for ideas.

I already have one with transfer limit at 90 and with medium level teams , another one with transfer limit at 88 rating .

I'm looking for something more interesting and of course for members to join it.

Name suggestion accepted too !!

Thanks

Re: MiR challenges you!! New setups (suggestions expected)

I have 2 slots for new Custom Game worlds and I'm searching for ideas.

I already have one with transfer limit at 90 and with medium level teams ' date=' another one with transfer limit at 88 rating .

I'm looking for something more interesting and of course for members to join it.

Name suggestion accepted too !!

Thanks[/quote']

A suggestion could be, you give everyone in the setup a letter, and they have to buy players that either first name or last name starting with that letter. This is just an idea..;)

A suggestion could be' date=' you give everyone in the setup a letter, and they have to buy players that either first name or last name starting with that letter. This is just an idea..;)[/quote']

The problem is that it won't work and it will be hard to find enough members.

And even if I'll find , after they'll leave (some of them eventually leave at a moment) I'll have to find new ones because the random guys won't respect the rules.

A suggestion could be' date=' you give everyone in the setup a letter, and they have to buy players that either first name or last name starting with that letter. This is just an idea..;)[/quote']

IMO thats a cracking idea, be up on joining if this idea was in place

If you was to use Predator's idea, then mayb write the letter and the team its choosen for in newspaper so everyone knos what letter they got so we can check for cheating ect. would have to make it fair IMO aswell as say your barcelona and your giving a letter that all the higher rated players would be a bit unfair, really think this could work, just need to get enough managers to be involved. Mayb you could promote it on here, leave the setup private then add the managers on your account then add them in to the league!

what stupid idea,like someone will do that,only rules that members will obey are forced rules,i think most interesting worlds are with medium sized teams similar budget and squad value but its hard to make,,,,,,that almost everyone has same start,weaker in first 2 divisions,stronger in 3 4 divisions

what stupid idea' date='like someone will do that,only rules that members will obey are forced rules,i think most interesting worlds are with medium sized teams similar budget and squad value but its hard to make,,,,,,that almost everyone has same start,weaker in first 2 divisions,stronger in 3 4 divisions[/quote'].

Erm no, it's not a stupid idea. If well respected forumers were in this setup, it would work. Clearly you won't follow the rules, then it won't work. You have like 5 custom gameworlds which are half empty and are based on the idea you've suggested. Sing a new song.

Erm no' date=' it's not a stupid idea. If well respected forumers were in this setup, it would work. Clearly you won't follow the rules, then it won't work. You have like 5 custom gameworlds which are half empty and are based on the idea you've suggested. Sing a new song.[/quote']

Agreed not a stupid idea! i think quite alot of managers would be intrested in a setup like this, a bit different to anything else out there

I'm thinking at 2-3 divisions of 10 teams

and the letters will change every season ' date=' or half season :-?[/quote']

Thats going to be a bit hard to fill with active members, 30 teams...

I think every season, so you have time to raise money for players.

Half seasons, the letter will change before you have enough £ to buy any of your scouted players.

Also, with only 10 teams a league, the seasons will be short, so even harder to buy players with the letter.

I suggest you set the rules to log in every 14 days as well.