Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Ive scored 92 in a season as an edited player on Pro Evo 11 does that count?

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Raz, you see Bale scored a hattrick? Been a bit quiet tonight so presuming you have

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread G Ronaldo would still be gutted if one of the other Ronaldos scored lol.

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Didn't expect Barca to lose this one' date=' then again they aren't as good as they have been the past few seasons.

Good to see Athleti winning again.Would like to see Real pick up 3 points in the game. :o[/i']

Terrible. The only game in my coupon i was confident of, yet was the only one to let me down :mad:

hehe hate when that happens ' date=' might happen to me tomorrow with m city.[/quote']

Ha yeah its the second week in a row that its happened. It was Reading v Yeovil who were down to 8 men by the end!

Might just start setting fire to my money, have the same end result haha!

Massive couple of minutes in Betis.

0-0 Atletico struggling Betis hit the post when it looked easier to score and within five minutes Betis are down to ten men and Gabi hits an absolute screamer to put Atletico in front.

Hoping Barca can stuff Madrid tonight to really keep the race interesting but I really can't see Madrid losing to Barca tonight, Barca under Tata Martino just ain't been the same.

Have to say for me Neymar has been Dissapointing as well, in terms of the big signings Bale has outshone him for sure.

EDIT: 2-0 Atletico Costa again Atletico going top.

Massive couple of minutes in Betis.

0-0 Atletico struggling Betis hit the post when it looked easier to score and within five minutes Betis are down to ten men and Gabi hits an absolute screamer to put Atletico in front.

Hoping Barca can stuff Madrid tonight to really keep the race interesting but I really can't see Madrid losing to Barca tonight' date=' Barca under Tata Martino just ain't been the same.

Have to say for me Neymar has been Dissapointing as well, in terms of the big signings Bale has outshone him for sure.

EDIT: 2-0 Atletico Costa again Atletico going top.[/quote']

Agreed on the the Neymar issue, he has been quite disappointing for Barcelona but he has turned in good performances for Brazil. I also think Real will beat barcelona but i am half tempted to bet on a 3-1 scoreline to Barce at 22/1. Especially as paddypower are offering money back on all incorrect first goal scorer, last goal scorer, correct score and score cast bets if messi scores tonight!

Real Madrid

25 Diego López

4 Sergio Ramos

3 Pepe

12 Marcelo

15 Daniel Carvajal

14 Xabi Alonso

19 L. Modrić

11 G. Bale

22 Á. di María

7 Cristiano Ronaldo

9 K. Benzema

Subs

1 Casillas

2 R. Varane

5 Fábio Coentrão

18 Nacho

21 Álvaro Morata

23 Isco

24 Illarramendi

Barcelona

1 Víctor Valdés

22 Dani Alves

3 Piqué

18 Jordi Alba

14 J. Mascherano

4 Fàbregas

8 Iniesta

6 Xavi

16 Busquets

10 L. Messi

11 Neymar

Subs

7 Pedro

9 A. Sánchez

13 Pinto

15 Bartra

17 A. Song

21 Adriano Correia

24 Sergi Roberto

Real Madrid

25 Diego López

4 Sergio Ramos

3 Pepe

12 Marcelo

15 Daniel Carvajal

14 Xabi Alonso

19 L. Modrić

11 G. Bale

22 Á. di María

7 Cristiano Ronaldo

9 K. Benzema

Subs

1 Casillas

2 R. Varane

5 Fábio Coentrão

18 Nacho

21 Álvaro Morata

23 Isco

24 Illarramendi

Barcelona

1 Víctor Valdés

22 Dani Alves

3 Piqué

18 Jordi Alba

14 J. Mascherano

4 Fàbregas

8 Iniesta

6 Xavi

16 Busquets

10 L. Messi

11 Neymar

Subs

7 Pedro

9 A. Sánchez

13 Pinto

15 Bartra

17 A. Song

21 Adriano Correia

24 Sergi Roberto

Dont know why he would pick Neymar over Sanchez with the form Sanchez has been in this season

I thought it was strange having Sanchez on the bench as well' date=' he was going to be my first goal scorer bet if he started![/quote']

Neymar is absolutely useless from what Ive seen of him this season, cant comment on his Brazil games because I havent seen them, but club football hes done nothing when Ive watched him.

Hope Madrid batter them tonight

Edit: Just turned over to the build up and even the studio are asking why is he starting

Neymar is absolutely useless from what Ive seen of him this season' date=' cant comment on his Brazil games because I havent seen them, but club football hes done nothing when Ive watched him.

Hope Madrid batter them tonight

Edit: Just turned over to the build up and even the studio are asking why is he starting[/quote']

Yeah i am watching the same, didn't realise that Pedro had so many goals this year. I don't like how he has Neymar, Messi and Fabregas as the front 3, it should obviously be Messi, Sanchez and Pedro with Fabregas in a three of Busquets with either iniesta or Xavi.

I wonder if any of you seen Neymar lol?He's been phenomenal in most of the games.He had a couple of poor ones but he's been great in most of them.Bale outshines him when it comes to stats but Neymar's overall play in the game outshines Bale easily who hasn't been that impressing,bar the stats.He's been at the right place to score,thats it.

I wonder if any of you seen Neymar lol?He's been phenomenal in most of the games.He had a couple of poor ones but he's been great in most of them.Bale outshines him when it comes to stats but Neymar's overall play in the game outshines Bale easily who hasn't been that impressing' date='bar the stats.He's been at the right place to score,thats it.[/quote']

Even the pundits are saying Neymar hasnt proved himself this season, I think theyve seen him play a few times, it isnt just us saying it

Even the pundits are saying Neymar hasnt proved himself this season' date=' I think theyve seen him play a few times, it isnt just us saying it[/quote']

Since he came from injury he hasn't been that great but before he was absolutely phenomenal.

Maybe because Neymar's definetly the better player and decided the last El Clasico?Just saying...

Im not getting into another one of your pointless arguments when you're always right, I've seen him more than enough times this season to see he hasnt performed, and apparently the people hosting the La Liga show agree with me, and ive heard them say it many times. Just saying

I wonder if any of you seen Neymar lol?He's been phenomenal in most of the games.He had a couple of poor ones but he's been great in most of them.Bale outshines him when it comes to stats but Neymar's overall play in the game outshines Bale easily who hasn't been that impressing' date='bar the stats.He's been at the right place to score,thats it.[/quote']

I have watched Neymar and he has been outstanding for Brazil, he also started off well for Barce but has been no where near as good as Sanchez or apparently Pedro this year.

Maybe you need to watch a few games rather than go off a players reputation ;)

Im not getting into another one of your pointless arguments when you're always right' date=' I've seen him more than enough times this season to see he hasnt performed, and apparently the people hosting the La Liga show agree with me, and ive heard them say it many times. Just saying[/quote']

Yeah,I am always right.Any problem with that?He been phenomenal in the last El Clasico,where Bale/Ronaldo and so on been...they have been on the pitch?He won the last El Clasico for Barcelona so thats why he starts over Alexis and Pedro.Easy as that.Watch him scoring tonight

You just can't help your bias can you??

Neymar has been pants for the last few months, he started the season well but has faded badly and lately he has been a pale shadow of the player he is meant to be.

You can say what you like seven League goals for a forward costing upper of 50+ m or whatever it was (keeps changing) is not a good return.

Bale has just been better and produced more those are just facts,

I have watched Neymar and he has been outstanding for Brazil' date=' he also started off well but has been no where near as good as Sanchez or apparently Pedro this year.

Maybe you need to watch a few games rather than go off a players reputation ;)[/quote']

Hahahahaha.I am the one blaming reputation on this forum and you come to talk about reputation to me?I've watched Barcelona and Neymar enough to know how he performed,especially before his injury.Thank you :)