Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Tom Erdenay

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Can see what Raz means by Neymar dominating the El Classico :P

Great control by Benzema with his thigh and a good finish.

It's been a great match so far, very little play acting as well which is a pleasant suprise. Hope the second half lives up to the first.

Can any kind sole pm me a stream? My usual source is down. :(

Wiziwig.

It's been a great match so far' date=' very little play acting as well which is a pleasant suprise. Hope the second half lives up to the first.

Wiziwig.[/quote']

If Martino has any sense surely Pedro or Sanchez has to come on now or within the first 10 minutes of 2nd half

It's been a great match so far' date=' very little play acting as well which is a pleasant suprise. Hope the second half lives up to the first.

Wiziwig.[/quote']

Already sorted him with a link from there bro.

If Martino has any sense surely Pedro or Sanchez has to come on now or within the first 10 minutes of 2nd half

Yeah he has too, Neymar has been in excellent positions but seems to have hesitated. I think both coming on if the score is still the same at 65-70 minutes is a positive move.

One of the two coming on if Neymar doesn't improve by 60 minutes i think is a must.

Barcelona's defence is really rubbish.Should've played Busquets as a CB instead of MAscherano

A very good point Razmatazz. It has been so obvious for years yet they keep playing Mascherano there' date=' I feel sorry for Pique who has been very good but spends half his time covering for the other defenders mistakes.

Only bad thing about this game is the awful camera angles.

Tell me about it, these Spanish cameramen operate a little differently t the rest of the world :o

Pepe's scum.

Amen' date=' just hate the guy him and Marcelo the stand outs for years.

Bale been amazing aswell :P

He has been about S good as Neymar so far ;)

Did he just say the 19th Red Card of his career???!!! :eek:

Shocking.

Once he gave the penalty it had to be a red, absolutely brilliant pass by Messi though wonderful weight on the through ball.

Both Neymar and Ronaldo both couldn't wait for the floor mind you with the respective pens :o

Did he just say the 19th Red Card of his career???!!! :eek:

Shocking.

Once he gave the penalty it had to be a red' date=' absolutely brilliant pass by Messi though wonderful weight on the through ball.

Both Neymar and Ronaldo both couldn't wait for the floor mind you with the respective pens :o[/quote']

Agreed, both never should of been penalties. Ronaldo was a good few yards outside the box when got caught.

He does clip him not that he needed any encouragement to fall over' date=' but then neither did Ronny.[/quote']
He does clip him not that he needed any encouragement to fall over' date=' but then neither did Ronny.[/quote']

Hardly any contact for my liking and not enough to warrent a penalty, certainly wasn't a deliberate attempt to impede Neymar.

I am certain on it not being a red card, Lopez would of easily collected the ball before Neymar got a shot off, just because he is the keeper shouldn't count against a last line of defence.

Barca must make this man advantage count' date=' they HAVE to win this game IMO to have any chance of the title, a draw and the title is just Madrid's to lose.

They have to step on the gas here....[/quote']

Looks like they are finally with Sanchez now coming on as well as having Pedro on!

Hardly any contact for my liking and not enough to warrent a penalty' date=' certainly wasn't a deliberate attempt to impeide Neymar.

I am certain on it not being a red card, Lopez would of easily collected the ball before Neymar got a shot off, just because he is the keeper shouldn't count against a last line of defence.[/quote']

One on one with the keeper always gunna be a red, as I said before once he gives the pen he has no option but to send him off.

Those be the rules I'm afraid :P