Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Tom Erdenay

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Why exactly??

What I make of this is United's fans are mostly Real's fans mainly because of the CR7 connection and Liverpool just have to be the opposite to them. City fans are Barca fans as well for similar reasons. You can find proof in many Liverpool and City fans on here.

What I make of this is United's fans are mostly Real's fans mainly because of the CR7 connection and Liverpool just have to be the opposite to them. City fans are Barca fans as well for similar reasons. You can find proof in many Liverpool and City fans on here.

Personally, I sodding loathe Real.

I think that your theory is plainly inaccurate.....no offence :P

Ronaldo playing for Madrid never even enters my thinking. I am a fan of neither TBH but I respect Barcelona for the quality of football they produced, specifically in that period of 3-4 years where they were the best club side I have ever seen in my lifetime.

I was never a fan of Madrid way before CR7 turned up....:)

I wouldn't consider myself a fan of either, which can be attributed to both their petty tactics when the going gets tough. Especially how they always seem to come out of it smelling like roses.

However, I loved watching Barca play in the period Ray mentioned and Real are starting to play at a similar level. The football they play isn't as pretty but it's just as devastatingly effective.

Oh I forgot to add Liverpool and City fans are mostly Messi fanboys. ;)

Yes, yes of course that is the reason why obviously......

You keep saying it if it makes you feel better, Dont really know who you support but I think I am getting an idea :P

Yes' date=' yes of course that is the reason why obviously......

You keep saying it if it makes you feel better, Dont really know who you support but I think I am getting an idea :P[/quote']

Whatever the reasons you cant deny that majority of Liverpool and City fans support Barca in El Clasico and definitely fantasizes Messi in bed.

Whatever the reasons you cant deny that majority of Liverpool and City fans support Barca in El Clasico and definitely fantasizes Messi in bed.

Possibly I can't speak for everybody else but whenever I have thoughts about somebody sharing my bed it Dont tend to be Lionel Messi, call me weird but I prefer somebody of a female persuasion.....:)

Heard a few rumours of Isco to City today any truth in this you think?

I think that he'd like to come to City and Pellegrini would certainly like him.

However, it's not a position we're lacking in and due to the number of foreign players we're allowed, we'd have to do some serious moving around to fit him in.

So, in short, if we sell a few first team foreign players, I think we could well make a move for him.

Great signing for Atletico with them also keeping hold of Koke too I think they will challenge again this summer.

Ah yes Koke is another of my favourite player. I thought they could have kept Diego for another season or two.

Mandzukic replacing Costa. Oblak replacing Courtois. Siqueira returning to replace Luis. Baptistao should feature more now that Adrian and David Villa has moved. Correa also comes into the frame. With Simeone in charge I wouldn't rule them out.

Ah yes Koke is another of my favourite player. I thought they could have kept Diego for another season or two.

Mandzukic replacing Costa. Oblak replacing Courtois. Siqueira returning to replace Luis. Baptistao should feature more now that Adrian and David Villa has moved. Correa also comes into the frame. With Simeone in charge I wouldn't rule them out.

Correa won't play for next 6 months due to his surgery from what i know but certainly Simeone uses the money pretty wisely. Ansaldi is wise move too. I'd like they buy one good natural winger with pace though as they really have no one for that area. Turan is dependant on his technical ability and Koke is no natural winger

So Barca paid €20m for a 30 yr old LB who played on a team that conceded more goals than they scored last season as Puyol's replacement.

emot-doh.gif

We must thank them' date=' for not observing any top end Bundesliga stars like Hummels, Ginter, Wollscheid, Howedes, even Badstuber haha!!

I was expecting them to sign Laporte, but his price is 32m!!

Personally, I sodding loathe Real.

Real Madrid are the master of killing off, European competition!! Bayern are often ridiculed for purchase of Bundesliga rivals, but Real sign EUROPEAN rival players - top end also!!

A.K.A Real Madrid are a bigger shark then Bayern Munchen haha!! (Although i question their finances for sure. They keep spending 100m every year relentlessly!)

With midfield general Toni Kroos, silky James Rodriguez, and maybe Falcao to the club also, Real Madrid will win the La Liga very very easily, assure you comrades!! Kroos and Modric in midfield will control every match!

If Real have the brain, then they shall rid of Pepe, Khedira and maybe Marcelo! Who are all highly overated for sure!

Heard a few rumours of Isco to City today any truth in this you think?

No comrade' date=' my sources tell me this is just paper fantasy, from Man City supporting journalists!

Great signing for Atletico with them also keeping hold of Koke too I think they will challenge again this summer.

We must pray haha!

The la liga is just a hope, to be as competitive as the 2 top competitve leagues in die welt - the Premier league and DER BUNDESLIGA!

This can only change, when La Liga chiefs decide they have balls, take control and distribute La Liga TV revenue fairly!

Until this, the La Liga will be considered a 2 team joke league, regardless, if the league overall has high quality upper midtable sides e.g. Sevilla, Bilbao Valencia, winning the Europa league regularly!

My predictions :

1st - Real

2 - Barca

3 - Atletico

4 - Bilbao

5 - Valencia:cool:B)