Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Tom Erdenay

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Iam really impressed with Vietto he's turning into a right little striker he can score when starting and from the bench and he has a fair few assists aswell the kid is pretty much everything you could ask for in a 21 year old

& of course now a English club is perched to get him. Keep buying players from the best league in the game I guess.

0XGtKwj.gif

& of course now a English club is perched to get him. Keep buying players from the best league in the game I guess.

0XGtKwj.gif

I hope a english club doesn't snatch him would be good for him to stay in Spain but most players want to play in the prem during there career so this guy might want that...after all the prem is a massive money league now

I hope a english club doesn't snatch him would be good for him to stay in Spain but most players want to play in the prem during there career so this guy might want that...after all the prem is a massive money league now

I personally think that if he could choose between a spanish and an english club (assuming they offer him the same wage) he'd choose the spanish club, he seems to enjoy football quite alot there, plus he doesnt have the language barrier he would have in the prem.

I could honestly see him joining real, since its obvious they need another striker to rotate with benzema

I do, been so impressed with the kid this season I think he would look stunning in a Liverpool shirt :)

Of course if it ain't a Liverpool shirt he is best off in Spain.

Such a talent though, has a bucketload of potential and providing he can show he ain't a one season wonder I think that kid can really go places.

Wss discovered by Simeone I think in Argentina, has a buy out clause allegedly at around 7m bargain really, very little risk involved at that price.

22 November 2014:

Lionel Messi: 7 goals

Cristiano Ronaldo: 20 goals

8 March 2015:

Lionel Messi: 30 goals

Cristiano Ronaldo: 30 goals

Literally best football player of all time. King of football's reign just won't let up. 2015 is his year. Cristina better glue her wig tightly.

0H7nvom.gif

I do' date=' been so impressed with the kid this season I think he would look stunning in a Liverpool shirt :)

Of course if it ain't a Liverpool shirt he is best off in Spain.

Such a talent though, has a bucketload of potential and providing he can show he ain't a one season wonder I think that kid can really go places.

Wss discovered by Simeone I think in Argentina, has a buy out clause allegedly at around 7m bargain really, very little risk involved at that price.[/quote']

Would love us to sign Vietto, think he'd be a perfect fit for us. ;)

Lol' date=' when one does, is the best, when the other does it, its nothing! Typical,[/quote']

You're just pressed you're Portuguese and Ronaldo isn't and will never be better than Messi.

Whatever Ronaldo does, Messi does it better. It's just the way it is.

ocyZLfq.gif

Lol, when one does, is the best, when the other does it, its nothing! Typical,

You're just pressed you're Portuguese and Ronaldo isn't and will never be better than Messi.

Whatever Ronaldo does' date=' Messi does it better. It's just the way it is.

[img']http://i.imgur.com/ocyZLfq.gif[/img]

And so, the weekly "Brainless Fans Argue About Messi and Ronaldo" debate begins. :rolleyes:

I hated him from the beginning' date=' even when he played for Manchester United. I disliked Real Madrid always, but when he joined them, I HATE them now.[/quote']

What if he joined Barça, my friend? :D

22 November 2014:

Lionel Messi: 7 goals

Cristiano Ronaldo: 20 goals

8 March 2015:

Lionel Messi: 30 goals

Cristiano Ronaldo: 30 goals

Yup, Ronaldo hasn't really been impressive in 2015 so far.

Messi kinda has the "obligation" of winning the Ballon d'Or this year, with Copa América and all.

Apparently Florentino Pérez is getting fed up with Ronaldo. :confused:

Typical Spaniard - admitting that a Portuguese guy has been carrying Real Madrid on his back, for the past few years, is like torture to them. :o

If Ronaldo was Spanish (despite his form being worse than in 2014), they wouldn't stop worshiping him.

I'm gonna waut patiently till Real Madrid finds a player half as good as Ronaldo...

Typical Spaniard - admitting that a Portuguese guy has been carrying Real Madrid on his back' date=' for the past few years, is like torture to them. :o

If Ronaldo was Spanish (despite his form being worse than in 2014), they wouldn't stop worshiping him.

[b']I'm gonna waut patiently till Real Madrid finds a player half as good as Ronaldo.[/b]..

tumblr_mcn1tumjv61qduolvo7_250_zpsf6ec72ec.gif

Found him.They can't buy him though

tumblr_mcn1tumjv61qduolvo7_250_zpsf6ec72ec.gif

Found him.They can't buy him though

Like we say in Portugal, Reus still needs to eat a lot of soup to achieve half of what Ronaldo as achieved.

The fact that he's injury prone doesn't help either. ;)

But I ain't trying to make you mad or anything. :D

I admire Reus since his Monchengladbach days - amazing player!

Like we say in Portugal' date=' Reus still needs to eat a lot of soup to achieve half of what Ronaldo as achieved.

The fact that he's injury prone doesn't help either. ;)

But I ain't trying to get you mad or anything.

I admire Reus since his Monchengladbach days - amazing player![/quote']

I was joking but anyway,I believed that we were talking about how good a player is and not about how much he achieved.

And Reus ain't injury prone.He has the same problems with the ankles which Ronaldo has too,just that he ain't as protected as Ronaldo is.He doesn't play in a league where defenders are afraid to tackle him or when they do,they get punched.Put Ronaldo instead of Reus in the games when he got injured and he'd be out for the same amount of time,if not longer.Reus in both cases returned earlier than they actually predicted aswell

I was joking but anyway' date='I believed that we were talking about how good a player is and not about how much he achieved.

And Reus ain't injury prone.He has the same problems with the ankles which Ronaldo has too,just that he ain't as protected as Ronaldo is.He doesn't play in a league where defenders are [b']afraid to tackle him or when they do,they get punched.[/b]

1SHBXw_Gmyk

deBGgCKNX1I

Lots of players being punched then. :P

Much more videos where that came from, but I ain't got all night. :)

Anyway, I'm done coz I have to set the tactics for my bazillion SM teams. :o

Typical Spaniard - admitting that a Portuguese guy has been carrying Real Madrid on his back' date=' for the past few years, is like torture to them. :o

I'm gonna waut patiently till Real Madrid finds a player half as good as Ronaldo...[/quote']

Perez FTW! :D

Put him on a plane

Bring him back from spain

Viva Ronaldo!

Viva Ronaldo!

:D

1SHBXw_Gmyk

deBGgCKNX1I

Lots of players being punched then. :P

Much more videos where that came from' date=' but I ain't got all night. :)

Anyway, I'm done coz I have to set the tactics for my bazillion SM teams. :o[/quote']

You watched the videos,aren't you?Most of the tackles are from his United days and the ones from La Liga can't even be called tackles..Like I said,put any player from this world instead of Reus in both cases and all of them would be out with the same ankle injury,especially Ronaldo who has his ankles made out of glass aswell.