Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Tom Erdenay

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

What does Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim mean mate?

I think Ani was reffering to 'Si' shout from his ballon D'Or award ceremony.

And as for the second goal? He celebrated the goal with Bale. You're seriously clutching at straws if you see anything negative with that

I think Ani was reffering to 'Si' shout from his ballon D'Or award ceremony.

And as for the second goal? He celebrated the goal with Bale. You're seriously clutching at straws if you see anything negative with that

Have to agree, I didn't see anything wrong after the second goal. Kinda getting into Keith size conspiracy theories here!

I don't think i'm clutching at straws or saying anything that can be construed as a conspiracy at all!

I saw something different to you guys' date=' obviously. :)

Like i said, i'm a Ronaldo fan just don't like what I perceive to be poor form when your team mate scores. ;)[/quote']

What reaction though are you talking about for the second goal? He raised his arm in the air in celebration and hugged Carvajal. How is it not clutching at straws if you say It's really pathetic behaviour???

You say you saw something different. Tell me what you saw, as it could well be the new case of the Black and Blue dress

I've never been so hopeless before the El Clasico. We truly are playing kindergarten football. We're gonna get mauled for sure at this rate.

And this time Barca have that extra trump card i.e. Suarez. He is a massive massive factor who can make the difference in any second of the match. Truly lethal forward.

I've never been so hopeless before the El Clasico. We truly are playing kindergarten football. We're gonna get mauled for sure at this rate.

And this time Barca have that extra trump card i.e. Suarez. He is a massive massive factor who can make the difference in any second of the match. Truly lethal forward.

Yup, I also rate Bitey McBite Bite very highly. :eek:

Though he hasn't shown up on the scoresheet yet, Raul Jimenez is having a cracker of a game against Getafe. Nice to see him finally show up when we need him most (without Mandzukic, Raul Garcia or Griezmann). He's much more of a setup striker than I though. Beautiful setup of Tiago for the 2nd goal. Would love to see him be a bit more selfish if anything.

Still, promising to see him wake up. Simeone has to be happy.

Yup' date=' and some idiots still come around this forums saying PL isn't the best league! Well, La Liga isn't for sure...[/quote']

Neither Bundesliga,Ligue I or Seria A.There is no League which can be described as the best.Each on their own has something which the other doesn't have.People will simply watch what they enjoy more.

Neither Bundesliga' date='Ligue I or Seria A.There is no League which can be described as the best.Each on their own has something which the other doesn't have.People will simply watch what they enjoy more.[/quote']

There is and it continually is described as the best league in the world. It's the EPL.

Definitely not La Liga :D

CAvRrZYWYAAWXdB.jpg