Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Tom Erdenay

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

554f070295f9cff77b000000.jpg

Barcelona's Claudio Bravo with the best performance

of a goalkeeper in La Liga in the last sixteen years.

Excellent goalkeeper and a hero for Blaugrana' date=' definitely.

[/center']

One of my favorite goalkeepers.

Probably double. Id value Reus at around 35-40m after his new contract.

Yeah, but i don't think Hazard would come for less than 100M plus he would take a much higher wage than Reus. The values are much close to triple than to double in my opinion! But money wouldn't be an obstacle is Real sold CR or Bale, but they really need to strengthen their squad, so they will spend money, i'm just curious on who. Everyone who has money will be looking to sign Pogba, will be really fun to watch that race!

That title goes to a certain Luis Suarez.

You can certainly make a strong case for Hazard being a top-3 player. Maybe for Suarez too.

For Isco? Nope.

Hazard ain't a "top-3" player either.

Who is then? Marco Reus? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rolleyes:

You can certainly make a strong case for Hazard being a top-3 player. Maybe for Suarez too.

For Isco? Nope.

Who is then? Marco Reus? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rolleyes:

No,but he's more likely to be when he's fit since he can find the back of the net quite easily and not just dribble around.When Hazard will manage to have more of an end-product he could be up there,but at the moment he ain't even the best in PL for me.That has to be Alexis.And for the 3rd spot..probably Luis Suarez?:confused:.Or a fit Arjen Robben.Anything,but definetly not Eden Hazard.Eden's probably a top 3 player to watch at this very moment,for the eye,he's definetly up there.But for a manager,no.He lacks end product to be classified as one of the top 3 or top 5 at the moment.

And by the way,A fit Marco Reus is a better player than Eden Hazard."Ahahahahaha".Grow up pal

No' date='but he's more likely to be when he's fit since he can find the back of the net quite easily and not just dribble around.When Hazard will manage to have more of an end-product he could be up there,but at the moment he ain't even the best in PL for me.That has to be Alexis.And for the 3rd spot..probably Luis Suarez?:confused:.Or a fit Arjen Robben.Anything,but definetly not Eden Hazard.Eden's probably a top 3 player to watch at this very moment,for the eye,he's definetly up there.But for a manager,no.He lacks end product to be classified as one of the top 3 or top 5 at the moment.

And by the way,A fit Marco Reus is a better player than Eden Hazard."Ahahahahaha".Grow up pal[/quote']

Robben with way he played this season was a top 3 & I still believe if Bayern had Alaba, Ribery & Robben fit..... The tie would've been different.

1. Messi

2. Ronaldo

3. Suarez

4. Aguero

5. Neymar

6. Muller

7. Neuer

8. Robben

9. Hazard

10. Pogba

Just my opinion :).

I'll respect your opinion, but here's how I view things (as I imagine more will follow suit once they see this):

1. Messi

2. Ronaldo

3. Robben

4. Suarez

5. Hazard

6. Neymar

7. Muller

8. Agüero

9. Ibra

10. Matic

Obviously, in the real world, Ibra is #1, but just to diverge from the obvious...