Tom Erdenay

Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Gareth Bale abused again by Madrid fans, honestly is there a bigger set of self entitled fans in world football, yes they've had a disappointing week but to be consistently abusing players after losses is completely unacceptable.

Gareth Bale abused again by Madrid fans' date=' honestly is there a bigger set of self entitled fans in world football, yes they've had a disappointing week but to be consistently abusing players after losses is completely unacceptable.[/quote']

They are particularly bad at turning on players. Bale's confidence has clearly taken a knock no matter how much he denies it, but he hasn't been helped by the fact the other players look at any other option but to pass to him, & then when they do pass to him they give him too much to do.

Send him Chelsea's way I say :).

They are particularly bad at turning on players. Bale's confidence has clearly taken a knock no matter how much he denies it' date=' but he hasn't been helped by the fact the other players look at any other option but to pass to him, & then when they do pass to him they give him too much to do.

Send him Chelsea's way I say :).[/quote']

I'd love him to come back to the Premier League. I am thinking that Jose is determined to make Chelsea a force and might build a pretty frightening squad this summer. Dunno whether that will include Bale or not

I'd love him to come back to the Premier League. I am thinking that Jose is determined to make Chelsea a force and might build a pretty frightening squad this summer. Dunno whether that will include Bale or not

No, it will include Yoshimuro Muto. Legend.

He's going to Mainz isn't he? That would just be a commercial signing anyway. He'd be there to sell shirts in Japan

First guy to resist going to Chelsea so that he can play for his dream club Vitesse Arnhem. Kudos to Muto.

Thought i heard he was confirmed > Mainz

Its expected to be officially announced by Mainz today, looking like he might go on loan to a club in Belgium or the Netherlands next season.

If FCB let Alves go off (to United)' date=' they'll have no quality at all at RB. Have to wait for winter window. Contrasts to Real Madrid and their RBs.[/quote']

Dani Alves to Italy I reckon.

But yes, you do wonder what will happen at Real with Carvajal, Danilo & Arbeloa all there.

But yes' date=' you do wonder what will happen at Real with Carvajal, Danilo & Arbeloa all there.[/quote']

Probably sell Arbeloa.

Barca end up having only Montoya and Douglas, and Douglas has been pathetic, to say the least.

This is something I'd like to see, and could see. I'm beginning to see Serie A as a haven for older defenders even players due to the slower pace as compared to the other leagues which Evra and Cole did. We could even count Maicon and Vidic.

Gareth Bale abused again by Madrid fans' date=' honestly is there a bigger set of self entitled fans in world football, yes they've had a disappointing week but to be consistently abusing players after losses is completely unacceptable.[/quote']

What a bunch of losers!

Even if Real Madrid hadn't won anything for years, it wouldn't justify such a behaviour.

But they even won last season's CL, for God's sake! :eek:

The same happened with Barça fans last season, when some of their fans turned against players like Messi, Iniesta or Xavi, who have made Barça the best club in the world for several years.

They should try supporting a club like my Braga, who almost never wins anything. :(

Like I said, they're losers and certainly they're no fans: they must be pathetic and lack self-esteem. :o

Did he score first?? I put a £2 in-play double on him & Ronaldo for £43 back.

Oh yes my friend he did indeed!

That's a very nice return and a good bet, wish I had done the same. I just did £5.57 on Messi first, only put it on to bring my balance to an nice even number LOL.