Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Word on the street is that Unai Emery's place at Valencia is unsettled and AVB is the candidate to take over. The Valencia fans 'expect more'' date=' think he has hit his peak and is not good at motivating his players. I'm not being funny but what more do they want league wise, Is finishing third behind Madrid and Barca not good enough? I love Unai's passion for the game but maybe it is time for there to be a change and AVB would be a great era for a team like Valencia.

And did anyone else see the awful display that Carvalho put in yesterday, he got subbed off at half-time for Varane, who had a better five minutes in the second half then what Carvalho had in all the first. The young lad looks really good though.

[/quote']

Carvalho had a bad game yesterday but like you I was really impressed with Varane. He is going to be a great defender in the future and I would be surprised if he took up a starting spot in the not so distant future. I was also impressed with Kaka yesterday had a brilliant game which was nice to see as I used to love watching him play at Milan.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Ive scored 92 in a season as an edited player on Pro Evo 11 does that count?

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Raz, you see Bale scored a hattrick? Been a bit quiet tonight so presuming you have

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread G Ronaldo would still be gutted if one of the other Ronaldos scored lol.

Carvalho had a bad game yesterday but like you I was really impressed with Varane. He is going to be a great defender in the future and I would be surprised if he took up a starting spot in the not so distant future. I was also impressed with Kaka yesterday had a brilliant game which was nice to see as I used to love watching him play at Milan.

Carvalho has been off-colour, only a matter of time before he gets replaced in the starting line up by Varane or one of his peers. Kaka was brilliant yesterday and so was Higuain who has had difficult games recently, nice to see him back to his best B)

This Betis-Real game has been one of the best of the season so far. Betis have played absolutely fantastic and really deserved something out of the game, been the better team throughout and have been really unlucky and the ref who took over in the second half has been so poor, how one earth did he miss the handball by Alonso. And Montero for Betis has been by far man of the match he has absolutely ripped Marcelo to shreds. Betis really deserved something out of this.

• 2 weeks later...

Jordi Alba will officially be a Barcelona player in the summer. He will turn out to be a great player now as he will be surrounded by them' date=' good signing overall.[/quote']

Any link? :D

He'll be rated 92 in like 1-2 years :P, Whats your thoughts of spains starting LB For the euros?

Jordi Alba will officially be a Barcelona player in the summer. He will turn out to be a great player now as he will be surrounded by them' date=' good signing overall.[/quote']

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11827/7619730/Alba-denies-Barca-deal

what a load of rubbish

• 2 weeks later...

Real Madrid are slacking badly. I think Barcelona could just steal this you know. They could bring it down to one point after the El Clasico and then it would be really difficult for Madrid to maintain a difference of one point. GD isnt used in the BBVA so Barcelona would have the advantage.

On paper Madrid have the toughest games, they have the derby against Atletico on Wednesday which could go either way and they still have to play Sevilla and Bilbao whereas Barca's tough games are Levante and Malaga. During the El Classico though Barca have to travel to England to play Chelsea, that's the only thing going against them so far going into the game. I would love Barca to win it though and then go on to win the league, especially because a couple of months ago everyone was against them and had written them off.

And did anyone see Pepe's play acting today, he even kicked Arbeloa to stop him from getting up, so silly. Guaita had a fantastic game in goal too, pulled of some world class saves.

Respuesta: Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Surely Joselu must be given a RM start' date=' netted a hat-trick with RM Castilla ;)[/quote']

Did you see the match? Castilla destroyed Lugo (they're in the second place) in the first 10 minutes with 3 goals! 1-5 at the end :o

Joselu's first goal reminded me to Morientes :)

Re: Respuesta: Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Did you see the match? Castilla destroyed Lugo (they're in the second place) in the first 10 minutes with 3 goals! 1-5 at the end :o

Joselu's first goal reminded me to Morientes :)

I actually watched that match, try to watch RM Castilla as often as I can, Joselu amazing performance, scary thing as you said was that Lugo are in 2nd place :P

Surely Joselu should get a chance with RM? :D