Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Tom Erdenay

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Hope Florin Andone will move to a bigger club from the relegated Cordoba.

The 22 year-old Romanian striker scored 5 goals in his first La Liga season.

According to "El Mundo Deportivo", Andone is wanted by Espanyol Barcelona.

Other Primera Division teams are interested in his services: Malaga and Betis.

Rafa Benitez to Real being murmured...

Would be a disaster if it happens. His peculiar style of play wont work in the long run. More importantly I want Real to keep Carlo at all costs. I just love his style and also personality. Retains the respect of the players wherever he goes.

That's all they deserve. Didn't Big Sam once say he'd like a chance at a club like Real? :P

It's a bloody circus there, although Ancelotti said has said he needs to take a year out it was inevitable that Real would sack him.

Whoever is appointed will be sacked this time next year.

Would be hilarious seeing Big Sam take on the egos at Madrid!

That's all they deserve. Didn't Big Sam once say he'd like a chance at a club like Real? :P

I would love this to happen. If there is a god Sam Allardyce will be unveiled as Real's saviour!

Nope.

Big Sam Allardycio

MFQDyYy.gif

Something along the lines of he would win the league every season with a club like Real. I want to see it!

Ancelotti sacked from Real Madrid. Klopp?

I really dont see why they would sack Ancelotti right now. It's not like Perez has the pressure to sack every manager who fails to win a trophy. I dont think the fans wanted Ancelotti to go either. He got them a CL and Copa del Ray last year and while a team of Real's calibre and spending cannot settle with anything less than La Liga, we seem to forget that they came really close both times and lost it marginally.

As for who replaces him, I would definitely not like to see Benitez take that job. Someone like Klopp would be great. Emery or Michel wouldnt last long if you ask me.

I really dont see why they would sack Ancelotti right now. It's not like Perez has the pressure to sack every manager who fails to win a trophy. I dont think the fans wanted Ancelotti to go either. He got them a CL and Copa del Ray last year and while a team of Real's calibre and spending cannot settle with anything less than La Liga' date=' we seem to forget that they came really close both times and lost it marginally.

As for who replaces him, I would definitely not like to see Benitez take that job. Someone like Klopp would be great. Emery or Michel wouldnt last long if you ask me.[/quote']

Would love for Benitez to go there and really screw things up.