Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Ive scored 92 in a season as an edited player on Pro Evo 11 does that count?

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Raz, you see Bale scored a hattrick? Been a bit quiet tonight so presuming you have

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread G Ronaldo would still be gutted if one of the other Ronaldos scored lol.

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Find it odd if Real go for Rafa' date='no way is he suited to their apparent needs.[/quote']

He speaks Spanish

He has some profile

Good enough for Real probably

They like to change managers every season so there's only so many candidates left

He speaks Spanish

He has some profile

Good enough for Real probably

They like to change managers every season so there's only so many candidates left

Why Real Madrid sacked Ancelotti is beyond me. :confused:

The guy won 2 trophies per season, one of them being that bloody "Décima" they were so obsessed with...

Why Real Madrid sacked Ancelotti is beyond me. :confused:

The guy won 2 trophies per season' date=' one of them being that bloody "Décima" they were so obsessed with...[/quote']

Well, fans didnt seems to love him too much, andit didnt look like the players were extremely fond of him either, plus he kinda played the same 12/13 players over and over (though cant really blame him, Real this season had only 14-15 good players, the rest of the squad was average at best.)

If i were real i wouldnt go for Rafa, i'd take a bet and go with Unay Emery, hes young, hes got a winning attitude, he's hungry for more wins and i think his ways would fit very well at real madrid. but thats just me really.

Well' date=' fans didnt seems to love him too much, andit didnt look like the players were extremely fond of him either, plus he kinda played the same 12/13 players over and over (though cant really blame him, Real this season had only 14-15 good players, the rest of the squad was average at best.)

If i were real i wouldnt go for Rafa, i'd take a bet and go with Unay Emery, hes young, hes got a winning attitude, he's hungry for more wins and i think his ways would fit very well at real madrid. but thats just me really.[/quote']

The players had a good bond with him as most of the players on instagram had a picture of him and how they were disappointed in him leaving also Pedro has a great point after winning a trophy which they were craving for so long he should've been given more chance but it seems like if you come second to Barca in the league or don't win a major trophy you will probably be sacked

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Arsenal 03/04?

Not really worthy of being called "invincible".

Guaranteed, winning the title without being defeated is an impressive feat, but winning only one prize in that so-called "invincibles season", and moreover, not being able to exert their "dominance" over numerous years makes me question whether they were truly "invincible". In my honest opinion, they were not.

Barcelona's 09' to 11' period is far more worthy of that "title", but even there I would hesitate.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First gameweek showed exactly what will happen throughout the season. Barcelona will win La Liga but fail in Europe. Real will fail in everything. Given Benitez's genius there's a solid chance of Real finishing outside top 4. I'd advice people to bet on Real to finish outside top two and get some 'real' cash. Messi and Ronaldo both will flop - Ronaldo more so than Messi. Suarez to win Ballon D'Or.