Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Ive scored 92 in a season as an edited player on Pro Evo 11 does that count?

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Raz, you see Bale scored a hattrick? Been a bit quiet tonight so presuming you have

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread G Ronaldo would still be gutted if one of the other Ronaldos scored lol.

Respuesta: Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

I agree and also with a chance is Michu of Rayo Vallecano' date=' he has been a savior for them this season and is the second highest Spanish scorer in La Liga scoring the same as Llorente and one less then Soldado. He plays in a more deeper role then all the others mentioned but I would love it if he got picked, if not then I would like to see him play for a club like Sevilla or possibly Atletico Madrid to see how he develops because he looks a good player.[/quote']

I can't see Callejón nor Michu going to the Euro tbf.

Atlético are interested in Michu :)

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Wow Valencia lost quite badly today... wonder why

It was a must win game for Espanyol though, they went 5 games without winning and even before that they were struggling with form so this win puts them back in contenders for Europe. Valencia didn't really get in the game and seem up for it. I think they were looking ahead to the Atletico Madrid game in Europe especially with them leaving Soldado out even if he was injured with a 'knock'. But it turn't out alright for them with Malaga drawing 1-1.

It was a must win game for Espanyol though' date=' they went 5 games without winning and even before that they were struggling with form so this win puts them back in contenders for Europe. Valencia didn't really get in the game and seem up for it. I think they were looking ahead to the Atletico Madrid game in Europe especially with them leaving Soldado out even if he was injured with a 'knock'. But it turn't out alright for them with Malaga drawing 1-1.[/quote']

Cheers for the info mate :)

Respuesta: Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

It was a must win game for Espanyol though' date=' they went 5 games without winning and even before that they were struggling with form so this win puts them back in contenders for Europe. Valencia didn't really get in the game and seem up for it. I think they were looking ahead to the Atletico Madrid game in Europe especially with them leaving Soldado out even if he was injured with a 'knock'. [b']But it turn't out alright for them with Malaga drawing 1-1[/b].

Málaga lost a very good oportunity to clarify their position. They were winning 1-0 against a 10 man team but Xabi Prieto scored.

Villarreal lost 2 points in the last minute against Racing. This point is useless for both.

Zaragoza won an important match against Granada.

Guest Scout Maker

Wondered when the Barca bashers were going to enter again...

Suprised nobody mentioned their penalty the other day, thought you lot would be off the roof with that....

Suprised nobody mentioned their penalty the other day' date=' thought you lot would be off the roof with that....[/quote']

Hold on. There's no team ( apart from my own ) that I respect more than Barcelona.. and Real Madrid is on my hate list, right up there with United and Spurs. But Videos like that does make you think twice ;)

Suprised nobody mentioned their penalty the other day' date=' thought you lot would be off the roof with that....[/quote']

More like I wondered when will the Barca fanboys will enter this thread and straight away is the answer.

Pathetic diving rats who only know how to cheat their way into winning an important game if it isn't going their way.

Guest Scout Maker

Hold on. There's no team ( apart from my own ) that I respect more than Barcelona.. and Real Madrid is on my hate list' date=' right up there with United and Spurs. But Videos like that does make you think twice ;)[/quote']

Didn't mean you inparticularly; to be honest, somebody could make a video about any club of the times that their team has dived or got lucky. It's sad that this great club is going to clouded by people thinking of the bad side of them.

Guest Scout Maker

More like I wondered when will the Barca fanboys will enter this thread and straight away is the answer.

Pathetic diving rats who only know how to cheat their way into winning an important game if it isn't going their way.

Yeah, a Barca fanboy yet I support a team 16th in the Championship, is someone still a bit bitter after the CL final last year? If enjoying good football makes me a fanboy then so be it, I really don't care.