Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Ive scored 92 in a season as an edited player on Pro Evo 11 does that count?

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Raz, you see Bale scored a hattrick? Been a bit quiet tonight so presuming you have

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread G Ronaldo would still be gutted if one of the other Ronaldos scored lol.

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Yawn' date=' based on what, the so-called conspiracy? :rolleyes:

Please, give me a break...[/quote']

based upon recent moments like

last el drama - Messi should of seen red, ref gets his cards out but puts it away

Champs league between them with the Pepe red or Higuain disallowed goal

Guest Scout Maker

based upon recent moments like

last el drama - Messi should of seen red' date=' ref gets his cards out but puts it away

Champs league between them with the Pepe red or Higuain disallowed goal[/quote']

How do you know that happened just because it was Barca?

Fancy Madrid to battle for a well-earned draw on Saturday, this may be the biggest El-Classico(excluding a potential CL Final) that Mourinho will have in charge. Anything other than a loss will almost guarantee the title for Madrid, whereas a loss will put so much pressure on the team I could see Barca sneaking it.

There will be a few concerns for Mourinho though in who to play, and whether he should rest or go all out for both Barca and the return leg against Munich. Firstly the left-back position is a worry, for me Marcelo has to play ahead of Coentrao, who isn't great at all and I'd say he is just as frail in defence as Marcelo. For me the Brazilian is far superior and should play both games, the last goal against Munich should make Mourinho realise that.

Guest Scout Maker

like?

All barce didnt get for them which they should was bojan goal vs Inter

W_lwg9kLOAk

Shows all the decisions which have gone Madrid's way and against Barca. As I have said so many previous times, all teams have good/bad luck, get over it.

Plus bear in the mind the fact that this is only this season.

W_lwg9kLOAk

Shows all the decisions which have gone Madrid's way and against Barca. As I have said so many previous times' date=' all teams have good/bad luck, get over it.

Plus bear in the mind the fact that this is only this season.[/quote']

I like to shake that madrid guy hand for doing that on messi

BTW the Higuain thing vs Valencia, How can he move his arm out the way? he never moved his arm to the ball

What about These incidents -

Pepe red vs Dani alves

RVP red vs barcelona

Motta red vs Barce

higuain disallowed goal

last el drama - Messi should of seen red

Del horno red vs Messi

champs league semi final vs chelsea

about the A madrid 2-1 game Barce step on a platers cheat, 2 offside which was wrong for A Madrid and handbal by Barce

about valdes tripping up ronaldo

You really are a joke arent you? Youre taking this to another level. Now I know you dont agree on Messi being the best footballer which is fine because everyone has their own opinions but to be glad to see that happen to an innocent human being makes you a disgrace as Stuart said.

Atletico Madrid is first team going to Bucharest for EL final...Sporting came back and now is 2-1.

Wouldn't be so sure. 4-2 now and those away goals could prove to be massive. Valencia are definitely capable of winning 2-0 at home.

Sporting are all over Bilbao. Where has all this energy come from?

Great goals btw :D

Sporting were very decent against City earlier in the competition. They were just overshadowed by us being terrible :P Suspect Bilbao will get their act together at home with that support though.

Wouldn't be so sure. 4-2 now and those away goals could prove to be massive. Valencia are definitely capable of winning 2-0 at home.

And Atletico are capable of scoring against that slightly dodgy defense at Valencia. Especially if Falcao plays.

Sporting were very decent against City earlier in the competition. They were just overshadowed by us being terrible :P Suspect Bilbao will get their act together at home with that support though.

And I would fancy Athletic Club to win the home leg. And I am guessing at Atletico Madrid versus Athletic Bilbao.

Guest Scout Maker

Can't even be bothered to argue with you after this statement, I'm embarrassed to have even associated myself with filth like you...

I wouldn't want that to happen to any player, even a Brighton one, yet you're glad it happened to a player from a team your club aren't even rivals with... :rolleyes:

The comparisons between Ronaldo and Messi have been made constantly ever since the two started to shine at Manchester United and Barcelona. It began as a football rivalry but has since transferred to all aspects of their lives. There are university courses which analyse and compare their exposure in the media, and there is even a brand war. Cristiano endorses Nike, Messi Adidas; Cristiano wears Armani, Messi wears Dolce & Gabbana; Cristiano has a Time Force watch while Messi’s is Audemars Piguet; when it comes to what they put in their cars, the Portuguese uses Castrol while the Argentine prefers Repsol; and finally, the Blancos No. 7 drinks Soccerade, while the Blaugrana No. 10 drinks Gatorade.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/4240/ronaldo-the-obsession-for-perfection/2012/04/20/3044935/messi-is-like-kryptonite-to-cristiano-ronaldos-superman-the

Read through that a while ago and thought it was worth sharing on here :)

Tello starts for Barca :eek: Looks a great talent but what a game to throw him into, perhaps it will come off. Coentrao also starts again, I have no idea why... Hes better than Marcelo defensively yes but had a shocker versus Chelsea....

Barcelona: Valdes; Alves, Mascherano, Puyol, Adriano; Xavi, Busquets, Thiago; Tello, Messi, Iniesta

Real Madrid: Casillas; Arbeloa, Pepe, Ramos, Coentrao; Khedira, Xabi Alonso; Ronaldo, Ozil, Di Maria; Benzema