Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

All he did was take Rijkaards team' date=' sell two of the best players and then splurge[/quote']

Who would get rid of Eto'o for Zlatan? Answer: None (execpt for Guardiola).

If a coach did that and also traded away loads of cash (see: 40M €) and suddenly stops talking to the player he wanted so badly midways through the season fo no reason (according to Zlatan)? Answer: None (execpt for Guardiola).

Which coach would for no reason want the player he wanted so badly out from the team after only a year? Answer: None (execpt for Guardiola).

My point - Guardiola is a maniac, and Raiola is right with those comments he is saying.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Ive scored 92 in a season as an edited player on Pro Evo 11 does that count?

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Raz, you see Bale scored a hattrick? Been a bit quiet tonight so presuming you have

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread G Ronaldo would still be gutted if one of the other Ronaldos scored lol.

Why? Raiola is a G! He said exactly what I was thinking:

I just explained it?! :confused:

Basically' date=' he "forced" Guardiola to get rid of Ibra and him to have a bad relationship with him because of his comments to Guardiola. Ibra also mentioned to Riola to keep quiet after his comments about Pep benching Ibra.

Guardiola needs to go to a psychothrist (I know, spelling). I mean, who trades Eto'o + 40M € for Ibra, and then suddenly stops to talk to the player he spended loads of cash on? Guardiola was also that desperate that he was willing to let Zlatan go for 'only'' 25M € after a year at Barca. I really, really, dislike Guardiola.

Well, his agent forced him to do that really. Plus, his performances at Inter made the transfer fee worth it IMO. Plus, he did quite well at Barca, I just don't understand why he got criticized for it. I mean, the article I got posted said, Pep said, 'I am grateful for his hard work and his help in winning the five titles (Primera Division, World Club Cup, back-to-back Supercopas and the European Super Cup) - I don't know if we would have done it without him'. So, :confused: ?

All he did was take Rijkaards team' date=' sell two of the best players and then splurge[/quote']

Barca always play 4-3-3. So, your wrong.

If a coach did that and also traded away loads of cash (see: 40M €) and suddenly stops talking to the player he wanted so badly midways through the season fo no reason (according to Zlatan)? Answer: None (execpt for Guardiola).

Which coach would for no reason want the player he wanted so badly out from the team after only a year? Answer: None (execpt for Guardiola).

My point - Guardiola is a maniac' date=' and Raiola is right with those comments he is saying.

What coach has won every single trophy available in one season? :)

And thats why we have faith.

If Mourinho was incharge at Barca' date=' I bet my life, that he would do that. I really would. Plus, I also think other coaches would have done that as well.

Not really Pep's fault. Raiola's a tool (Can't use that 'b' word :(), with his big mouth. Just shut the hell up and just shove pizza's in your big mouth. (Not you Yonathan, I'm on about Raiola :P)

My point - Guardiola is a maniac' date=' and Raiola is right with those comments he is saying.[/quote']

Again, not really Pep's fault. It was Riola's big mouth which put the relationship between the play and the coach in jeopardy. Raiola's a hypocrite really.

I just explained it?! :confused:

Basically' date=' he "forced" Guardiola to get rid of Ibra and him to have a bad relationship with him because of his comments to Guardiola. Ibra also mentioned to Riola to keep quiet after his comments about Pep benching Ibra.[/quote']

So Guardiola is a little girl then? I mean, why benching a player just beacuse his agent is going nuts for no reason? Also, why did Guardiola take offence to Raiola's statement when Zlatan clearly said to Raiola to keep his mouth shut?

Well' date=' his agent forced him to do that really. Plus, his performances at Inter made the transfer fee worth it IMO. Plus, he did quite well at Barca, I just don't understand why he got criticized for it. I mean, the article I got posted said, Pep said, 'I am grateful for his hard work and his help in winning the five titles (Primera Division, World Club Cup, back-to-back Supercopas and the European Super Cup) - I don't know if we would have done it without him'. So, :confused: ?[/quote']

He was good at Inter, I must admit. However, Eto'o was better at the time the switch happened and it was a stupid deal from Barca's side. He didn't fit in into Barca's plans the way Guardiola thought he would be. Zlatan lacked pace, which Eto'o had, and clearly Zlatan's playing style couldn't go home with the quick play Barca posseses.

I said barca's team' date=' not the way they play.

And they don't always play a 4-3-3. Sure they do it most of the time but not always[/quote']

Sure you did. :rolleyes:

So Guardiola is a little girl then? I mean' date=' why benching a player just beacuse his agent is going nuts for no reason? Also, why did Guardiola take offence to Raiola's statement when Zlatan clearly said to Raiola to keep his mouth shut?[/quote']

I wasn't about benching Ibra because of Raiola's comment, I was on about Raiola's comments jeopardising Ibra's relationship with Guardiola. Clearly none of us know why Pep benched Ibra. I mean, Barca played a heck load of games, Ibra was injured a couple of times and maybe he wasn't fully match fit. Tbh, I don't really know. Know one knows apart from him really. Raiola was constantly criticizing Guardiola and he took one step to far by saying that Pep should go to a mental hospital. Barca threatened to take legal action against him as well. Maybe Pep got 'rid' of Ibra because he just couldn't stand that fat idiot agent of his. I mean, you can't just go to and player and tell him to get rid of his agent.

He was good at Inter' date=' I must admit. However, Eto'o was better at the time the switch happened and it was a stupid deal from Barca's side. He didn't fit in into Barca's plans the way Guardiola thought he would be. Zlatan lacked pace, which Eto'o had, and clearly Zlatan's playing style couldn't go home with the quick play Barca posseses.[/quote']

Wow, clearly the Spanish should know that Ibra doesn't fit into Barca's style of play. I mean, nearly every football fan knew that. Plus, he's a striker and he did his job as a striker. He scored 16 goals in his 1st season in La Liga, I mean, what more can you ask for?

Guest Scout Maker

Not too worried about the result, wasn't it two seasons ago that we lost 1-0 to Numancia on the first day of the season?

And then who won every available trophy Barca could have won?

Also, didn't Numancia beat Madrid the next game...? :rolleyes:

Also' date=' didn't Numancia beat Madrid the next game...? :rolleyes:[/quote']

No Madrid beat them 4-2? :confused:

As for the Hercules game, the better team won, Barca were dreadful today.

This is good for Barca though, the players will get their heads straight.

Guest Scout Maker

No Madrid beat them 4-2? :confused:

As for the Hercules game' date=' the better team won, Barca were dreadful today.

This is good for Barca though, the players will get their heads straight.[/quote']

Really? I could've sworn they beat them that season.

How badly was Messi injured? Didnt see the game but reading the reports he left on a stretcher in tears...

http://www.totalbarca.com/2010/news/breaking-news-messi-injured/

We dont know a lot yet. We 'll have to wait :(

First reports say that it is a dislocated ligament. Maybe a month or so out...

How badly was Messi injured? Didnt see the game but reading the reports he left on a stretcher in tears...

Yeah it didn't look that bad of a tackle on first viewing' date=' but you could tell by Messi's reaction it caught him bad. Ujfalusi was sent off for it, when you see the reply you can see Ujfalusi's studs catch the top of Messi's foot... I don't think it will be [i']that[/i] serious of an injury. Maybe a few weeks or something, but it's difficult to tell I guess freak things like that can happen and leave people out for months.

Kudos to De Gea who was excellent for Atlei in keeping the score at only 2-1. Hes quickly becoming one of the top keepers in La Liga.

Annoying aswell seing as it was in the 3rd minute of Stoppage Time.

Yeah, it is frustrating since the match was about to finish...Many people blame Ujfalusi clearly for a bad-timed tackle, but I dont think it was intentional. Anyways, as a neutral fan, I hope Messi will be out for the least possible time. Football needs Messi and Messi needs football :)

So happy Manzano got appointed as the new Sevilla coach.

He is the ideal coach for them and I was kind of disappointed that he didn't got appointed by Sevilla during the summer, but hey, they wanted to hang on to Alvarez. No offence to Alvarez, but Manzano is just the better coach and way out of his league. Alvarez was just living on the reputation of beeing a Sevilla hero during his playing-career, whilst Manzano actually has achieved something big during his career as a coach (See: Mallorca last season).

I'm sure Manzano will get Sevilla bounce back as quickly as possible.