Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Coupled with reports that Luis Enrique will not last past this season with Roma.

Wouldn't be implausible to suggest a possible 'switch' between the clubs.

Wouldn't rule out Enrique going back to Barca. Pep would likely take a sabbatical year though according to Guillem Balague who probably knows a lot more about this than any of us :P

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Ive scored 92 in a season as an edited player on Pro Evo 11 does that count?

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Raz, you see Bale scored a hattrick? Been a bit quiet tonight so presuming you have

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread G Ronaldo would still be gutted if one of the other Ronaldos scored lol.

http://www.soccerway.com/news/2012/April/26/guardiola-set-to-quit-barca/

Interesting' date=' disappointing to be fair, was looking forward to see how Barca would bounce back next season, anyway really pleased to hear they'll be replacing him with Bielsa.[/quote']

No chance..Bielsa will not leave Bilbao :)

Oh yes' date=' of course he won't, why leave to manage arguably the best club side in the world? :)[/quote']

How much he waited to manage a club and not a NT?About 4-5 years?He'll surely want to wait for one of the best clubs in the world...and simply because he's at a cracking team called Bilbao where he's doing an amazing job and probably because I belive he'll be the replacement of SAF.

CHelsea and Bayern are the best clubs in the world :D

How much he waited to manage a club and not a NT?About 4-5 years?He'll surely want to wait for one of the best clubs in the world...and simply because he's at a cracking team called Bilbao where he's doing an amazing job and probably because I belive he'll be the replacement of SAF.

CHelsea and Bayern are the best clubs in the world :D

sigh.gif

Really do regret starting a conversation with you.

It's such an emotional Press Conference. The way the Sandro Rosell spoke about him was quiet emotional as well, to see Iniesta, Xavi, Puyol and Valdes there shows how much the players love him, Iniesta looked like he was about to cry. I don't remember any players ever attending a manager's press conference. I think it's a great decision, to be a great manager also means to know when to look for a challenge. He is remembered as the best Manager in the history of Barca and it's gonna stay like that for a good few years.

Next managers odds: Bielsa 7/2, Enrique 7/2 , Wenger 8/1, Sacristan 12/1, Low 12/1 and Blanc 12/1 and so on. I personally think Bielsa will take the job if it was offered to him, wouldn't mind seeing Wenger go either.

EDIT: Just realized . The likes of Pique, Fabregas and so on are behind the 4 I mentioned.