Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Barcelona plays narrow and through the centre, Push the full backs forward,

If it does to the corner flags they pass it back and wait instead of crossing it,

Messi tries to drag players out of position to make it easier for Xavi etc to pass, to play pretty possesion football

If your Real madrid or chelsea you play counter attacking and zonal marking and dont get dragged out by Messi, plus Barcelona team is small so set pieces Barce will struggle

Scoring 2 goals with 10 men against them shows their force is going, even Hoddle and others are question Barcelona has no Plan B

Real Madrid was "due" a win evenknow Barce got the decisions for them like Pepe red, higuain disallowed goal, Messi not given red etc

La liga, copa del rey etc is a 2 horse race normally, world club cup not hard to achieve, champs league isnt hard if you get the decisions to the final

The best team ever is rubbish, Defence and keeper isnt the best and I think Galaxitos, man utd 99 treble season, arsenal unbeatables

The "best team ever" with no depth to their squad

Guardiola left because he has no Plan B and this is the 1st time Barcelona isnt gonna win a big title, do you see Fergie doing that, Mourinho doing that, no!

Probably Guardiola has got no money to spend this summer, unless a third party helps them

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Ive scored 92 in a season as an edited player on Pro Evo 11 does that count?

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Raz, you see Bale scored a hattrick? Been a bit quiet tonight so presuming you have

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread G Ronaldo would still be gutted if one of the other Ronaldos scored lol.

Barcelona plays narrow and through the centre' date=' Push the full backs forward,

If it does to the corner flags they pass it back and wait instead of crossing it,

Messi tries to drag players out of position to make it easier for Xavi etc to pass, to play pretty possesion football

If your Real madrid or chelsea you play counter attacking and zonal marking and dont get dragged out by Messi, plus Barcelona team is small so set pieces Barce will struggle

[b']But Chelsea did get dragged out of position - especially at SB. Barca created numerous openings and it was down to poor finishing ALONE that they failed to progress. Hardly a 'tactical masterstroke' from Chelsea fgs:rolleyes:[/b]

Scoring 2 goals with 10 men against them shows their force is going, even Hoddle and others are question Barcelona has no Plan B

Real Madrid was "due" a win evenknow Barce got the decisions for them like Pepe red, higuain disallowed goal, Messi not given red etc

La liga, copa del rey etc is a 2 horse race normally, world club cup not hard to achieve, champs league isnt hard if you get the decisions to the final

The best team ever is rubbish, Defence and keeper isnt the best and I think Galaxitos, man utd 99 treble season, arsenal unbeatables

The "best team ever" with no depth to their squad

Barca do not need a plan B as their Plan A is so effective the only thing that can hinder them is if their finishing is poor. They may not have the best GK and defence but they do not need to. I fail to see the infatuation you have that to be the best you must have the best players in EVERY position - it is a nonsensical argument.

As for your 'nominees' for 'The best team ever' - Utd in 99 was ONE season, Arsenal's invincibles flopped in Europe and as for the 'Galacticos' - they had a worse defence than the current Barca do now coupled with the fact that their 'dominance' wasn't anywhere near the current Barca's in terms of trophies.

Guardiola left because he has no Plan B and this is the 1st time Barcelona isnt gonna win a big title, do you see Fergie doing that, Mourinho doing that, no!

Probably Guardiola has got no money to spend this summer, unless a third party helps them

As for this last paragraph, my brain cannot lower itself to such level's of stupidity, ignorance and naivety to pick it apart.

10 characters

Stupid comments to my posts

I think you do need a good defence and keeper if you want success, otherwise you concede and you do need a Plan B in the world of football, you cant keep playing pretty possesion football

You take about Chelsea game but forgot to talk about the Madrid game, they played zonal marking and only once Ramos was dragged out and xavi didn't score

If your the best team ever, you must have a great all round team, is in a good defence and keeper

the so called dominance of Barce - like I said 2 horse race in Spain, world cup club simple, plus Barcelona gets decisions their way, plus they have a winter break

Last Paragraph is true, the 1st time with no Big title as he runs and claim he tired, shows he is weak

Fergie, Mourinho, wenger etc dont run when they havent won a title

Stupid comments to my posts

I think you do need a good defence and keeper if you want success' date=' otherwise you concede and you do need a Plan B in the world of football, you cant keep playing pretty possesion football

[b']Barca can. Poor finishing is what has cost them - not a poor gk and defence fgs.:rolleyes: As I pointed out in your 'claim' that the Madrid 'Galacticos' were better than the current Barca: They also were weak defensively - but I guess we ignore that as it completely invalidates your points;)[/b]

You take about Chelsea game but forgot to talk about the Madrid game, they played zonal marking and only once Ramos was dragged out and xavi didn't score

I spoke about the Chelsea game as you insinuated that now "EVERYONE" knows how Barca play and can stop them with this 'info'. I was proving that that was also a load of tosh, and just because Real have been able to win a game against Barca it doesn't mean it is now 'The End' and Barca are not as good as they were.:rolleyes:

If your the best team ever, you must have a great all round team, is in a good defence and keeper

the so called dominance of Barce - like I said 2 horse race in Spain, world cup club simple, plus Barcelona gets decisions their way, plus they have a winter break

The Brazil side of the 70's = poor defence, The Galacticos = poor defence, Utd 99 = average defence.

Again this invalidates all your points but too humour you and keep you off the streets this afternoon I will ignore that aswell;)

Last Paragraph is true, the 1st time with no Big title as he runs and claim he tired, shows he is weak

Fergie, Mourinho, wenger etc dont run when they havent won a title

Like the way you have chosen to use experienced older managers as your examples. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with the fact that he is still a 'rookie' in comparison and the travelling and continued media intrusion etc etc may have taken its toll on him???

No of course not, he is just running away as Barca have now fallen and everyone knows how to play against them:rolleyes:

19 characters

OMG

Poor finishing cost them, your like a broken tape recorder

and actually a poor defemce and keeper did cost them, Where was the defence on Torres???????

Its hard to win against a team who get the decisions like the Pepe red, disallowed goal etc

Man utd 99 season had a good defence, galaxitos had a better defence then Barce now i feel evenknow there cb's were clumpsy

Guardiola tired thing is a tons of rubbish and weirldly he quitting when Barce winning no big trophies isn't it???

Mourinho only 8 years older and rookie has nothing to do with it, he had 4 years managering , should be used to the media and the game

OMG

Poor finishing cost them' date=' your like a broken tape recorder

and actually a poor defemce and keeper did cost them, Where was the defence on Torres???????

[/quote']

No your like a broken record.

They created copious amounts of fantastic chances to score ? Do you dispute that ?

But due to some unusually poor finishing and some fantastic defending they didnt score.

For torres goal they were all going forward to try and score because as it stood they were going out.

I dont want to call you stupid, but there is no reasoning with you.

No your like a broken record.

They created copious amounts of fantastic chances to score ? Do you dispute that ?

But due to some unusually poor finishing and some fantastic defending they didnt score.

For torres goal they were all going forward to try and score because as it stood they were going out.

I dont want to call you stupid' date=' but there is no reasoning with you.[/quote']

There no reasoning with you lot, you think Barcelona have no weaknesses, perfect in every way

Where was the defence for ramires's goal?

All I keep hearing as an excuse is poor finishing, BROKEN RECORD

everyone avoiding the Madrid game, weird

OMG

Poor finishing cost them' date=' your like a broken tape recorder

[b']Yeah fancy continually reverting to a point which invalidates your whole argument:rolleyes: Maybe I should change and make up a point that does not invalidate your point eh:rolleyes:

And yeah the GK and defence were at fault for the Torres goal - what were they thinking throwing everyone forward for a goal:rolleyes: [/b]

Its hard to win against a team who get the decisions like the Pepe red, disallowed goal etc

So if the ref's are helping Barca to win then why are you spouting your rubbish about them being 'tactically found out' now? If the ref's are helping them win (humouring you here) then they will win matches regardless of tactics.

Of couse this again invalidates your point but we will ignore this and I will humour you further;)

Man utd 99 season had a good defence, galaxitos had a better defence then Barce now i feel evenknow there cb's were clumpsy

Our 99 defence was average, giving away plenty of chances, whilst Schmeichel made a few errors which could have cost us. The Galactico's defence was no different to Barca's now.

However I don't expect you to acknowledge any of the above as it would mean you couldn't continue to spout your nonsense any further.

Guardiola tired thing is a tons of rubbish and weirldly he quitting when Barce winning no big trophies isn't it???

Mourinho only 8 years older and rookie has nothing to do with it, he had 4 years managering , should be used to the media and the game

Never said he "isn't used to it" - stop making things up:rolleyes: I insinuated that he had moved straight from playing to management and being a young man with a family he may want a break from things and to spend time with said family.

He has achieved everything possible with Barca so a break with his family now before a change of country etc is a very valid option.

Again you will ignore this so if you want I will go with the "Yeah I agree mate, coward aint he - scared of Madrid and can't hack the pressure":rolleyes:

I await your inspired response:rolleyes:;)

There no reasoning with you lot' date=' you think Barcelona have no weaknesses, perfect in every way

everyone avoiding the Madrid game, weird[/quote']

No i dont. I have stated on numerous occasions in our Messi Vs Ronaldo discussion that I prefer Ronaldo, I also prefer Madrid, but unlike you I dont want to be inside Ronaldo or Madrid (Metaphorically).

I however a capable of giving an opinion without bias, and Barcelona are not perfect, but are the best team in the world. Messi is the best player.

Ramires is a top player, conceding a goal is always going to happen lol, mistakes happen, in football people score against you. Madrid won against Barcelona but losing one game doesnt mean anything....

Your a bloody broken record, when people make a point you gloss over it and repeat the same crp you always do.

You havent tried to reason with us, all you give is your pathetic idiotic opinion. :mad::mad::mad:

Back to blocking you. :)

There no reasoning with you lot' date=' you think Barcelona have no weaknesses, perfect in every way

[b']No we don't - stop making stuff up again. Show me where ANYONE has said Barca are 'perfect in every way' or that they have 'no weaknesses'.[/b]

It was a good goal and a great finish - you expect the best team in the world to have clean sheets every game??

everyone avoiding the Madrid game, weird

I am trying to understand if you are a good troll or just incredibly stupid, ignorant and naive. The 'broken record' is being used regularly because it thoroughly negates your argument - If you fail to understand this then maybe you should try painting by numebers rather than trying to hold a debate where you make things up.

As for the Madrid game - yes Madrid did well. However we are NOT saying Barca are 'unbeatable' - However you seem to believe that 'EVERYONE' has 'found Barca out now' and they will now fall from grace etc etc etc.

I await your inspired response:rolleyes:;)

Throwing everyone foward and still couldn't score vs 9 men, This should be when you go to plan B and get physical instead of pass pass keep possesion and wait. They should of thought about Torres and which 1 boot up the field and Torres would be off running to it.

Refs do help them, I can name several moments, but what I am talking about is that they play 1 predictable way and have no plan b to fall back on, and the 2nd question is stupid

Like i said, galaxitos had a good RB and LB but their cb were clumpsy but with Barcelona, Dani alves is in opponent half mostly, cb are clumpsy and lb isnt that great

You called him a rookie, a rookie is a player on his 1 year of football

Football is football, footballers may have families but you dont see them going I have to quit, i cant play this game, i want my family - unless your tevez

Its not a valid option, footballer move their family around when they move clubs so why can't him

I am trying to understand if you are a good troll or just incredibly stupid' date=' ignorant and naive. The 'broken record' is being used regularly because it thoroughly negates your argument - If you fail to understand this then maybe you should try painting by numebers rather than trying to hold a debate where you make things up.

As for the Madrid game - yes Madrid did well. However we are NOT saying Barca are 'unbeatable' - However you seem to believe that 'EVERYONE' has 'found Barca out now' and they will now fall from grace etc etc etc.[/quote']

not a troll - I can open my eyes and see things

I dont make things up, I think some of you should do that but I think you need spelling lessons as well

It seems like the sun shine out of there ... as your always positive about them and never negative

I do believe that clubs are finding out barcelona and that is why Guardiola has quit because he has no plan be

Idc if i get a warning or ban of anything, like I care, People are so 1 sided and blind here

not a troll - I can open my eyes and see things

I dont make things up' date=' I think some of you should do that but [b']I think you need spelling lessons as well[/b]

It seems like the sun shine out of there ... as your always positive about them and never negative

I do believe that clubs are finding out barcelona and that is why Guardiola has quit because he has no plan be

Idc if i get a warning or ban of anything, like I care, People are so 1 sided and blind here

Teeheehee :D

Have already destroyed your argument thrice over and the fact that you are now reverting to petty insults means my time here now is done.

Hopefully you will find something else in your life over time that will help quell your desire for attention.;)

time is done now lol

Im talking the truth, and you just argue argue and think your right when your wrong

Barcelona plays narrow going through the centre, pretty passing, messi drags players out

Real and Chelsea found there game out and now otherswill

Poor finishing blah blah, 10 men vs Barcelona and can score 2 goals, when do you see that happen

it Weird that guardiola quit when barcelona win no big titles

If Barcelona had won the CL' date=' La Liga etc do you think Guardiola would have left, or would he have still said that he wants a break?[/quote']

I still think he'd have gone. No reason to doubt his reasons; he's still won everything there is to win at Barca and managing that size a club as your first managerial job at that age must be stressful.

If Barcelona had won the CL' date=' La Liga etc do you think Guardiola would have left, or would he have still said that he wants a break?[/quote']

Guardiola would of stayed if Barcelona won a big cup

Like Harry Redknapp said as sarcasm - Its real stressful job, all you do is paperwork, then coach and that's it

Plus Spain HAS a winter break