Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Tom Erdenay

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

The Brazil side of the 70's is probably the greatest of all time. Barcelona will be up there though (under Guardiola anyway) IMO, just like the current Spain side will be too.

Congratulations Real Madrid on winning the Super Cup :)

And you do realize what you just said in the bold part ? Ohh the Irony. :rolleyes:

Yes I realise what I just said.I'd rather watch a sublime atmosphere on Bundesliga,a more enjoyable football with small teams making surprises then RM and Barcelona winning all games and seeing how are the guys talking about the win for 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 days.I'd rather watch BvB on Iduna Park with a sublime atmosphere,a superb style and some super youngsters instead of watching Barcelona just for Messi and RM just for Ronaldo.

I'll end this here as its pointless to discuss something like this with a guy like you .

C'mon Neymar....come and help Barcelona to be the best ever..c'mon!

It actually is a smart post. Real Madrid are just a bunch of pikeys' date=' altough I must admit Ronaldo's goal was class. If you don't enjoy Barcelona play then there must be something wrong with you (not you in particular).[/quote']

I dont enjoy watching Barcelona I only see them in the CL but normally they bore me to death.

I dont enjoy watching Barcelona I only see them in the CL but normally they bore me to death.

I also think this, much rather watch a more even game with more end to end action than a game with just one team passing it round and the other chasing them.

Guest Scout Maker

I also think this' date=' much rather watch a more even game with more end to end action than a game with just one team passing it round and the other chasing them.[/quote']

When Barca are at their highest tempo they are the best team to watch in the world, but no one can keep up that level of intensity for 90 minutes.

I'm close to watch a full El Clasico..just cant belive it.Never enjoyed it at all...Dreadful atmosphere.If we talk bout Atmosphere only Bilbao and maybe a a Zaragoza are worth watching.

EDIT: Higuain..another one.

Don't forget it was only a super cup, or charity shield match. The atmosphere will be quite different for a meaningful match. An overglorified friendly match is how I would see it. I could not be arsed to watch it.

Respuesta: Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

I also think this' date=' much rather watch a more even game with more end to end action than a game with just one team passing it round and the other chasing them.[/quote']

This is exactly why El Clásico is the best match in football. Madrid might be the only team with a couple exceptions (say Bayern, MUtd, City) that can actually play against Barca and make them have a tough time; They are used to control the possession in every match and Madrid is a really attacking-minded team and excellent in counter-attacks. That's how I feel anyway...

Though sometimes Barca totally outplays Madrid and make them look like a far inferior team than Madrid, something that the Blancos haven't done in quite a few years...

I think the starter XI of Barca that won the treble is the best team in the history, no Milan, no Brasil with Pele and definitely not Maradona in the 86 etc.

Despite the atmosphere I'd say last night was one of the most exciting Classicos I've seen. Barcelona where always threatening to win it in the end and Madrid had a right good go at it (I am aware Barcelona had 10 men).

Real Madrids midfield was excellent, they kept a high intensity for the full 90, which I didn't think they could manage. Xabi Alonso was majestic, the best player on the pitch for me, constantly scarping to win the ball back and when he had it he used it very well.

Malaga is back in business....

Saviola' date='Santa cruz and apparently Chamack are off to Malaga.Its official about Saviola and Santa Cruz..Chamack move will be official in a few hours I think.[/quote']

Less game play for 16 year old Fabrice then you would think? Won't rise as much now for me on SM!

Malaga is back in business....

Saviola' date='Santa cruz and apparently Chamack are off to Malaga.Its official about Saviola and Santa Cruz..Chamack move will be official in a few hours I think.[/quote']

Not the sort of signings that'll get them top four and I can see them struggling this season and they'll probably end up finishing mid-table.

Not the sort of signings that'll get them top four and I can see them struggling this season and they'll probably end up finishing mid-table.

Why lol?Because they sold Santi?Santi isnt Messi/Ronaldo to be so vital for the team...Isco is there,Joaquin is there.They're up for a top 4 finish.

Why lol?Because they sold Santi?Santi isnt Messi/Ronaldo to be so vital for the team...Isco is there' date='Joaquin is there.They're up for a top 4 finish.[/quote']

Santi isn't on same level with Messi or Ronaldo,but for me he's the most influential man for Malaga last season. Isco was having breakthrough season last season but Santi is much more influential

Santi isn't on same level with Messi or Ronaldo' date='but for me he's the most influential man for Malaga last season. Isco was having breakthrough season last season but Santi is much more influential[/quote']

Gozzy..you watched Malaga last season?Isco was BY FAR the most important player in the team..the 2nd one was Toulalan IMO and after Santi.

Gozzy..you watched Malaga last season?Isco was BY FAR the most important player in the team..the 2nd one was Toulalan IMO and after Santi.

If i don't watch them regularly,i won't write my opinion. Isco is having fantastic debut season as regular player,i'm not denying it, that's why he probably got very big hype. But for me Santi is brilliant player in that Malaga team last season,the key why Malaga got UCL spot.

Cazorla was the main reason.

In order of importance last season;

Cazorla

Toulalan

Rondon

Isco

Guest Scout Maker

Hahahaha' date=' obvious when you think about it though [b']as Ronaldo's the best player in the world[/b] and Modric, well he isn't :o:P

Oh really? B);)

Cazorla was the main reason.

In order of importance last season;

Cazorla

Toulalan

Rondon

Isco

Please..That is your opinion.

Rondon haha?Isco was by far the most important player for Malaga IMO.You're entitled to your own opinion anyway..so am I.