Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Tom Erdenay

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

hed be lucky to be top 3 nowadays' date=' but one who doesnt worry about competition is a fool, and will cause their downfall[/color']

Lucky to be top 3? :o I can only think of one serious enough competitor and that's Joe Hart

And I didn't say he isn't woried, He might be but he shouldn't. Not from Adan or Jesus anyway.

Lucky to be top 3? :o I can only think of one serious enough competitor and that's Joe Hart

And I didn't say he isn't woried' date=' He might be but he shouldn't. Not from Adan or Jesus anyway.[/quote']

Joe Hart isnt fit enough to lick the dirt from his gloves!

And I didn't say he isn't woried' date=' He might be but he shouldn't. Not from Adan or Jesus anyway.[/quote']

Neuer, Hart (maybe), Handanovic (maybe), ARTUR

:eek::eek::eek::P, RUI :eek::eek::eek::P, Krul (maybe), Lloris has a shout, AKINFEEEV

Well at least I think :P

Neuer' date=' Hart (maybe), Handanovic (maybe), ARTUR

:eek::eek::eek::P, RUI :eek::eek::eek::P, Krul (maybe), Lloris has a shout, AKINFEEEV

Well at least I think :P[/color']

Tim Krul :P:p:p:p

You owe me some cash to clean my laptop had a mouthful of Cherry Cola in me Gob, read the above and unfortunatly spat some out onto the laptop as I could not contain my laughter :P

Tim Krul :P:p:p:p

You owe me some cash to clean my laptop had a mouthful of Cherry Cola in me Gob' date=' read the above and unfortunatly spat some out onto the laptop as I could not contain my laughter :P[/quote']

Oh dear dude' date=' wake up now, should I go and get a bucket of water and put it over your head? :P[/quote']

Lol haters guna hate

:P Nah im just over exaggerating my hatred towards Iker :D

Personally Id have Artur or Rui in any of my teams, way to under rated and very reliable as well

FIFPro World XI:

Casillas

Dani Alves Ramos Pique Marcelo

Alonso

Iniesta------Xavi

Messi -------------Ronaldo

Falcao

Bit of a theme going on there me thinks!

Cant complain about the front three, the midfield is debatable because Pirlo was fantastic over the year but the back four just goes to show FIFA love La Liga too much.

Cant complain about the front three' date=' the midfield is debatable because Pirlo was fantastic over the year but the back four just goes to show FIFA love La Liga too much.[/quote']

Marcelo as the best LB of the year is an absolute joke, the guy cant defend for toffee and is always there weakest link in all the big games.

RVP over Falcao as well for me anyday of the week.

Not gunna argue with the midfield/Messi/Ronaldo but there could well be a debate a very valid one about the defenders and Falcao IMO.

Marcelo as the best LB of the year is an absolute joke' date=' the guy cant defend for toffee and is always there weakest link in all the big games.

RVP over Falcao as well for me anyday of the week.

Not gunna argue with the midfield/Messi/Ronaldo but there could well be a debate a very valid one about the defenders and Falcao IMO.[/quote']

RvP actually slipped my mind for some reason, Id have him too over Falcao but both of those two are top strikers.

Cant complain about the front three' date=' the midfield is debatable because Pirlo was fantastic over the year but the back four just goes to show [b']FIFA love La Liga too much.[/b]

Except the team is voted on by 50000+ professional players not FIFA ;)

For sure i would change some players, Pirlo wouldn't get in for me over Alonso though, you could argue they are both of similar quality though for me Alonso is better, plus he won the league against arguably the greatest team of all time and also won the European Championships, so i guess thats why he made the team again. Falcao and RVP is much of a muchness really either deserved to be there but pleased it went to Falcao.

Would make a couple changes in defence personally but overall spot on for me.

I'd have gone for Buffon in goal ahead of Casillas.

Lahm over Dani Alves.

Alba over Marcelo.

Somebody over Pique (can't think of anyone specific who's been good all year but someone's bound to have been better than Pique - wasn't he out with Shakira for a lot of the year?!).

Ahh now I see :)

Spot on Sir' date=' seriously though Baines on form for a LB over the last year along with Alba has been far and away the best LB in the world. (as much as it pains me to admit to) :o[/quote']

He doesn't get the recognition he deserves because were aren't one of the top sides but he has started to get it more lately. I would rather he didn't get the recognition as it would mean we are more likely he will be an Everton player for longer.

I personally would put Alba ahead of Baines as he has been excellent this year and has performed on the bigger stage than Baines (Euros).

Except the team is voted on by 50000+ professional players not FIFA ;)

For sure i would change some players' date=' Pirlo wouldn't get in for me over Alonso though, you could argue they are both of similar quality though for me Alonso is better, plus he won the league against arguably the greatest team of all time and also won the European Championships, so i guess thats why he made the team again. Falcao and RVP is much of a muchness really either deserved to be there but pleased it went to Falcao.

Would make a couple changes in defence personally but overall spot on for me.[/quote']

It seems a bit unbelievable that pro players voted for that team, because it isnt what it should be. I just thought I would mention Pirlo since some people might actually have him in there instead because of his Euro performance as well and he is still playing awesome this year with Juve. The back line is definitely not what is should be. Its just a suprise that out of many players that could be in the back line, they are all La Liga and even RvP vs Falcao, the La Liga man is chosen but RvP, Falcao won Europa but RvP played in the best league according to the coefficient.

It seems a bit unbelievable that pro players voted for that team' date=' because it isnt what it should be. I just thought I would mention Pirlo since some people might actually have him in there instead because of his Euro performance as well. The back line is definitely not what is should be. Its just a suprise that out of many players that could be in the back line, they are all La Liga and even RvP vs Falcao, the La Liga man is chosen but RvP, Falcao won Europa but RvP played in the best league according to the coefficient.[/quote']

Well they did :P

If Italy had won the Euro Championships i'd suggest Pirlo would've got in the team, if's and but's though. Playing in such a weak league certainly didn't help his case any though...

Btw the EPL is not the best league according to the coefficient, and hasn't been for quite awhile now, and tbh its not even going to be the second best league for long ;)