Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Ive scored 92 in a season as an edited player on Pro Evo 11 does that count?

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Raz, you see Bale scored a hattrick? Been a bit quiet tonight so presuming you have

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread G Ronaldo would still be gutted if one of the other Ronaldos scored lol.

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

An intriguing first half in which I'd say Real have had the better chances,it's clear that Madrid have a defensive shape with the 4-3-3 that is frustrating Barcelona and Real look dangerous on the counter and espically from corners.

I think Real might just win this game by the looks of things.

Very unfortunate for Barcelona' date=' 2 dropped points because of the ref. Fair result by stats but hardly fair overall.[/quote']

Agree really. The Casillas foul on Villa was a stonewall penalty, i cannot understand how it wasn't given.

The Real penalty was a bit of a joke also.

Agree really. The Casillas foul on Villa was a stonewall penalty' date=' i cannot understand how it wasn't given.

The Real penalty was a bit of a joke also.[/quote']

When Casillas touches in Villa, he was already falling. Don't see a need of a penalty. This remembers me a penalty not awarded to Ronaldo in Camp Nou.. :rolleyes:

Second, why the referee not awarded an hand of Albiol outside of the area in the move that lead to Barça's penalty?

And third, why didn't the referee sent off Daniel Alves?