Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Tom Erdenay

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Don't worry mate something can still be worked out :)

According to Spanish sports daily, AS’ Guillem Balague, Manchester City have reached an agreement with Pellegrini to join the club and will pay his €4 million release clause.

Interesting-if only Arsene would throw in the towel and take the deadwood with him//

However it seems Man City also want Navas while Arsenal wants Villa :rolleyes: as does Spurs and Atletico

I'm reading that Manchester City have agreed a deal to sign Pellegrini to replace Mancini.

Not sure how much truth there is to it but it looks pretty solid, then again its from a website nothing is solid when it comes to transfers.

Its saying they want to re-build the team with younger players and he will bring Isco with him.

I'm reading that Manchester City have agreed a deal to sign Pellegrini to replace Mancini.

Not sure how much truth there is to it but it looks pretty solid' date=' then again its from a website nothing is solid when it comes to transfers.

Its saying they want to re-build the team with younger players and he will bring Isco with him.[/i']

actually not much rebuilding needed -just a clear out and a couple of tricky players in midfield and a classy # 9

Southampton are reportedly prepared to make a £5 million summer bid for Malaga defender Jesus Gamez

Lokomotiv Moscow have joined North London pair Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur in the race to sign Getafe midfielder Abdel Barrada.

Manchester United as always seem to of shown interest in Benzema again.

Not sure if this is just a annual yearly thing or what but every end of season or near end of season and during the hole summer he is constantly being linked with them.

Manchester United as always seem to of shown interest in Benzema again.

Not sure if this is just a annual yearly thing or what but ever end of season near end of season and during the hole summer he is constantly being linked with them.

I doubt Benzema will leave unless a big bid comes in..Higuain will go and chances are Lewan may come in.Man U is quoted as saying they don't expect to spend too big, but I guess that may not be accurate.

Real has been left smarting at the Mourinho project so it's interesting what will happen next.

Really don't think there's any chance of Benz leaving. It has been reiterated that he still is integral for RM's plans, with two other strikers coming in to support him.

Personally, I'd just say that, don't spend any more, provide more opportunists to Morata and instead of playing Cristiano on the wings, push him to the CF role, like 2-3 seasons ago.

Really don't think there's any chance of Benz leaving. It has been reiterated that he still is integral for RM's plans' date=' with two other strikers coming in to support him.

Personally, I'd just say that, don't spend any more, provide more opportunists to Morata and instead of playing Cristiano on the wings, push him to the CF role, like 2-3 seasons ago.[/quote']

Benzema has been linked to Man Utd, Rooney might sign for Bayern so the red devils will need a replacement.

Also playing Cristiano as a CF is not an intelligent move, who will do his work on wings? Morata is a good player but he can't handle it yet.

Benzema has been linked to Man Utd' date=' Rooney might sign for Bayern so the red devils will need a replacement.

Also playing Cristiano as a CF is not an intelligent move, who will do his work on wings? Morata is a good player but he can't handle it yet.[/quote']

Jese Rodri? It's high time these youths got a chance got a chance. It's obviously risky, but right now we've already lost the title, so we can afford risks. Bringing Dani Carvajal and promoting these two, although risky would pay extremely rewarding dividends. And we've got to break this habit of trying to create "The Galácticos" every 2-3 season and the only feasible alternative is that of promoting youth. Mountain already did an almost unimaginable task of playing Varane over Pepe, which was pretty gutsy, so I guess Jese and Morata do deserve a shot.

If we keep saying that they are young and can't handle the top level, we are guilty of writing them off without even oroviding them with a fair chance to prove thenselves.

Jese Rodri? It's high time these youths got a chance got a chance. It's obviously risky' date=' but right now we've already lost the title, so we can afford risks. Bringing Dani Carvajal and promoting these two, although risky would pay extremely rewarding dividends. And we've got to break this habit of trying to create "The Galácticos" every 2-3 season and the only feasible alternative is that of promoting youth. Mountain already did an almost unimaginable task of playing Varane over Pepe, which was pretty gutsy, so I guess Jese and Morata do deserve a shot.

If we keep saying that they are young and can't handle the top level, we are guilty of writing them off without even oroviding them with a fair chance to prove thenselves.[/quote']

Jese Rodriguez is most likely leaving to Getafe due to lack of matches.

Once Mourinho leaves in the summer (if he does) I think Casillas will be back to number 1 for Real.

He has been injured for a while but clearly is fit again and now getting picked because of Mourinho.

Not being picked so such a long time could also hurt his chances for his national team.

Not sure whats going on with Falcao to Chelsea deal atm.

Reading reports that he is now more likely to move to French club Monaco.The club have reportedly made a 50 million pound bid for the stricker and are willing to offer him wages of up to 9.8million euros a year.

Not sure whats going on with Falcao to Chelsea deal atm.

Reading reports that he is now more likely to move to French club Monaco.The club have reportedly made a 50 million pound bid for the stricker and are willing to offer him wages of up to 9.8million euros a year.

Seems like it based on rumours as it's a bridge to Real Madrid it seems..

Goal.com is indicating Juventus have reportedly agreed in principle a deal to sign Gonzalo Higuain from Real Madrid in the summer.

Goal.com is indicating Juventus have reportedly agreed in principle a deal to sign Gonzalo Higuain from Real Madrid in the summer.

Yeah saw this' date=' I think Monaco one is true though. Very likely that he could move there.[/color']

I really thought he was bound for Stamford Bridge...