Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Ive scored 92 in a season as an edited player on Pro Evo 11 does that count?

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Raz, you see Bale scored a hattrick? Been a bit quiet tonight so presuming you have

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread G Ronaldo would still be gutted if one of the other Ronaldos scored lol.

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Who scored the overhead kick was it Banega or Negredo only saw a quick clip of it SSN?

sorry l;ooking at the grinder at Sociedad

Dunno' date=' I'm watching the Sociedad match, just seen a little footage of Negredo's last goal.[/quote']

tense..

Just wondering what are peoples opinions on Nelson Oliveira this season? Good enough for a few SLB and Portugal games?

Depor has struggled due to conceding, they have conceded 22 goals (3rd most in La Liga), and concede 13.6 shots per match (2nd most in La Liga).

And with a misfiring strike force it was not gonna get better especially after the club filed for bankruptcy protection in January.

And with respect to Oliviera he's decent-needs better service and finishing..

sorry l;ooking at the grinder at Sociedad

tense..

Depor has struggled due to conceding' date=' they have conceded 22 goals (3rd most in La Liga), and concede 13.6 shots per match (2nd most in La Liga).

And with a misfiring strike force it was not gonna get better especially after the club filed for bankruptcy protection in January.

And with respect to Oliviera he's decent-needs better service and finishing..[/quote']

Thanks, so he isnt quite up to SLB level atm. Loaned out again next season? or Bench?

Thanks' date=' so he isnt quite up to SLB level atm. Loaned out again next season? or Bench?[/color']

Well lad hope you read my post earlier here on how the 3rd party ownership is affecting the Portugal league. You and I both know that loan or bench depends on who remains at SLB the next season..

TBF -maybe a loan at a team at the other end of the table would be better-if not sold to a club that can bring him on. Because Depor could not hold on to the ball and provide decent service we were unable to see his pace/power or aerial threat on display consistently. He has had some problems with team mates and supporters as they felt he was not giving his all for the team.

Yes!!!!! What a dramatic night to end the season with. Freaking awesome! Goodbye Valencia, welcome Sociedad!

...really hard for them to make it to CL though, as they are going to lose manager and a few core players for sure. Anyway, they beat Valencia, and that's what matters.

Well lad hope you read my post earlier here on how the 3rd party ownership is affecting the Portugal league. You and I both know that loan or bench depends on who remains at SLB the next season..

TBF -maybe a loan at a team at the other end of the table would be better-if not sold to a club that can bring him on. Because Depor could not hold on to the ball and provide decent service we were unable to see his pace/power or aerial threat on display consistently. He has had some problems with team mates and supporters as they felt he was not giving his all for the team.

Thanks

:) Im hoping for a loan to Pacos

Valencia manager, Ernesto Valverde informed the team prior to their match against Sevilla on Saturday evening that he will not continue with the club next season

And Sociedad are through!!!!!!!!!! :D

Will we see the dismantling of a good Valencia side?!

Yes!!!!! What a dramatic night to end the season with. Freaking awesome! Goodbye Valencia' date=' welcome Sociedad!

...really hard for them to make it to CL though, as they are going to lose manager and a few core players for sure. Anyway, they beat Valencia, and that's what matters.[/quote']

Lovely games-and I guess most can grudgingly admit that Sociedad deserved it-since that 4th spot was really Valencia's to lose based on squad strength and pedigree.

Arsenal vs. Vela's Sociedad :D

Thanks

:) Im hoping for a loan to Pacos

My thoughts exactly as Pacos are shaping into a decent mid table club and plays decent football.

Valencia manager' date=' Ernesto Valverde informed the team prior to their match against Sevilla on Saturday evening that he will not continue with the club next season

Will we see the dismantling of a good Valencia side?![/quote']

I can see Costa, Cissokho, Guaita and maybe even Soldado leaving. But I think the rest will stay

:)

Valencia manager' date=' Ernesto Valverde informed the team prior to their match against Sevilla on Saturday evening that he will not continue with the club next season

Will we see the [b']dismantling[/b] of a good Valencia side?!

Actually l expect the opposite. I believe they will play better next year and will have more chances to finish 3rd. Valencia will compete on EL so they will be able to play youth or subs.

I can see Costa' date=' Cissokho, Guaita and maybe even Soldado leaving. But I think the rest will stay

:)[/color']

Actually l expect the opposite. I believe they will play better next year and will have more chances to finish 3rd. Valencia will compete on EL so they will be able to play youth or subs.

Not sure I know Valencia have exercised their buy-back option for Levante midfielder, Michel Herrero before the May 17th deadline and will sign the former youth product to a new three-year contract.

Commiserations to

Mallorca, Zaragoza and Depor..all relegated

Rami is expected to hoof it among others, as like many clubs Valencia's finances are not as rosy as could be

Congrats to

Elche and Villarreal who are promoted