Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Esapnyol has officially confirmed the contract renewal of manager, Javier Aguirre for one more season.

Valencia have yet to officially confirm the appointment of former Real Valladolid’s Miroslav Djukic as their new manager, but the signing appears imminent as the Serbian stated that he was “happy to be home.”

Deportivo La Coruña striker Riki bids an emotional farewell, after seven years with the Galician club.

Following several days of intense negotiations, Granada CF and Stade de Rennes have today concluded a deal for Yacine Brahimi, who has spent this last season on loan with the Spanish club.

Real Betis sign Numancia striker Cedric Mabwati.The Congolese striker is also holds a Spanish passport.

Getafe president, Angel Torres confirmed the club has exercised their buyout option on Real Madrid’s Pedro Leon and admitted that the club has lofty aspirations following their successful season.

Sevilla line up Real Zaragoza’s Helder Postiga to replace Alvaro Negredo

RM Castilla captain Juanfran confirms move to Real Betis

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Ive scored 92 in a season as an edited player on Pro Evo 11 does that count?

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Raz, you see Bale scored a hattrick? Been a bit quiet tonight so presuming you have

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread G Ronaldo would still be gutted if one of the other Ronaldos scored lol.

I'm sure you've heard of them. They sponsor Liverpool. Nah it's worldwide. They sponsor 2 teams in Asia and 1 in South America.

Never seen them in the shops' date=' I first saw them a few months again for Liverpool.

Seems like they have just burst onto the scene.

AHH according to Wiki they make Ice Hockey and Lacrosse equipment before them made Football stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrior_Sports

Sponsor Randers and Emelec as well :eek:

Real Madrid midfielder, Kaka is again the main transfer target for Italian giants AC Milan this summer. :rolleyes:

Manchester United have announced that Sevilla will be their opponents in the Rio Ferdinand Testimonial match.

Premier League side Tottenham Hotspur are ready to splash the cash in an effort to secure the signature of Valencia striker Roberto Soldado, according to the Daily Mail

English Premier League side, Liverpool are hoping to convince Sevilla’s Croatian international midfielder, Ivan Rakitic to change on red shirt for another, as the Merseyside club is reportedly preparing a €15 M bid.

Atletico Madrid have reportedly submitted a formal bid for Montpellier attacking midfielder, Younès Belhanda as a back-up plan should their deal with Wolfsburg for Brazilian midfielder, Diego Ribas fall through

Real Madrid are interested in the signing of AS Roma’s center back Marquinhos who is known to be in Barcelona’s radar.

Real Valladolid have a determined to make a statement by reportedly offering their vacant managerial position to the legendary, Diego Maradona. According to local-Valladolid television programme, La Jornada Pucela

Real Madrid midfielder' date=' Kaka is again the main transfer target for Italian giants AC Milan this summer. :rolleyes:[/b']

Please free this guy, and I don't even care if He joins Milan. He was easily one of my most favourite players ever in the Serie A.

Please free this guy' date=' and I don't even care if He joins Milan. He was easily one of my most favourite players ever in the Serie A.[/quote']

AC Milan may make a move to bring Real Madrid playmaker Kaka, 31, back to the club next season. The Brazilian is said to be a favourite of Milan president Silvio Berlusconi-Tuttosport

Maybe it will happen..but he may wait and see who the next Real manager is-if it is Ancelotti he may remain.

Umm Didi ...I know it gets a bit lonely on here sometimes-but are you arguing with yourself their bud?

No. I just acknowledged that the Mod just proved my earlier statement wrong: the guy I originally quoted was not the only one to think that shirt was not awful.

I love arguing with myself though, it guarantees a top quality opposition. ;)

No. I just acknowledged that the Mod just proved my earlier statement wrong: the guy I originally quoted was not the only one to think that shirt was not awful.

I love arguing with myself though' date=' it guarantees a top quality opposition. ;)[/quote']

lol..yup bit like playing chess with oneself -no matter which side wins you lose

dMnUuKr88XU

Speaking to legaseriea.it, Galliani stated, “Kaka has very high wages and is now 31, so I can rule out any move to Milan.”

Holders Spain started well in the European Under 21 Championship after beating Russia 1-0 thanks to a goal from Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata. :)

Valencia are reportedly chasing Real Mallorca’s highly rated attacking midfielder Giovani Dos Santos, according to Spanish daily newspaper Marca

Serie A side Napoli are reportedly looking to secure the signing of Real Madrid attacker Jose Callejon, according to Italian daily newspaper Il Corriere dello Sport

Real Betis manager Pepe Mel has claimed that on-loan winger Joel Campbell is close to remaining with the club for a further season.

Malaga defensive midfielder Jeremy Toulalan is rumoured to be closing in on a move to Atletico Madrid, according to French daily newspaper L’Equipe

Paris Saint Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti is reportedly close to agreeing a departure from the French capital, leaving him free to discuss a move to Real Madrid

The Granadino coach will sign a new one-year deal, ending speculation about his future. Lucas Alcaraz will remain as manager of Granada CF for at least one more season.

The move was already agreed in January, with the player out of contract at Elche in June. Levante have announced the signing of 27 year-old midfielder Jordi Xumetra Feliú from Elche

Former Real Madrid youth product and current Queens Park Rangers midfielder, Esteban Granero is one of several high-salaried players being transfer listed by the London-based side after they were relegated from English Premier League this season.

Sevilla goalkeeper, Javi Varas’ season-long loan deal with relegation survivors, Celta Vigo ends on 30th June, and the keeper stated that if Sevilla don’t want him, his first choice would be to remain in Galicia.

Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone remains determined to sign Brazilian playmaker Diego after almost one year of negotiations.

On Friday night at a press conference arranged by Club President Josu Urrutia, Athletic Club Bilbao officially announced their decision not to renew the contract of manager Marcelo Bielsa, ending his two season spell with the club.

Sevilla are reportedly in the race to sign highly rated Corinthians midfielder Ralf de Souza Teles, and could make a bid for the player during the summer transfer window.

Barcelona’s young winger Isaac Cuenca will be out of action for around three to four months after undergoing surgery on his knee.

Primera Division giants Real Madrid are reportedly ready to make a bid for Chelsea playmaker Juan Mata, with the Spain international high on the wanted list the Santiago Bernabeu.

Valencia have appointed their third president in as many months, with Amadeo Salvo coming in after the previous incumbent Vicente Andreu resigned after just two months in the job.

Bundesliga duo Borussia Dortmund and Schalke are reportedly in the hunt for Barcelona’s highly rated winger Cristian Tello, according to German newspaper Bild.

Former Barcelona defender Eric Abidal has said he remains to open to both Monaco and Paris Saint Germain as he searches for a club to play two more seasons of football..

AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani has admitted that the club will not make a move for Kaka this summer after failed negotiations and have instead turned their attention to Bologna’s Alessandro Diamanti.

Barcelona will face strong competition from Chelsea in their attempts to land highly rated Porto defender Eliaquim Mangala this summer.

Villarreal (Vila-real) secure 2nd place in Liga Adelante and achieve automatic promotion to La Liga next season. They just beat 3rd place UD Almería in the final game of the season.

Real Madrid Castilla finish 8th position 2 points above Barca B :)

They're back! Good to see.