Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Ive scored 92 in a season as an edited player on Pro Evo 11 does that count?

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Raz, you see Bale scored a hattrick? Been a bit quiet tonight so presuming you have

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread G Ronaldo would still be gutted if one of the other Ronaldos scored lol.

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Team Of The Season:

Thibaut Courtois

Dani Alves Inigo Martinez Raphael Varane Sergio Ramos

Andres Iniesta Isco Arda Turan

Lionel Messi Radamel Falcao Cristiano Ronaldo

Not sure if i can fault anything here, Varane def needed to be there as did Isco.Not sure who got manager of the season if anyone knows?

Team Of The Season:

Thibaut Courtois

Not sure if i can fault anything here' date=' Varane def needed to be there as did Isco.Not sure who got manager of the season if anyone knows?[/i']

I thought Simeone got it?

Team Of The Season:

Thibaut Courtois

Not sure if i can fault anything here' date=' Varane def needed to be there as did Isco.Not sure who got manager of the season if anyone knows?[/i']

Maybe Ramos at LB?

Check the official team of the season

There is no official best eleven for any Liga. It is a matter of opinion. That is why Official website (lfp.es) doesn't give one.

Since a best eleven formation would be mainly a mix of Real Madrid and Barcelona players (+ 1 or 2 others), here is my opinion on best eleven La Liga players for season 2012/2013 that does not include Real Madrid or Barcelona.

Formation: 4 2 3 1

GK: Thibaut Courtois (Atlético Madrid)

Sub: Andrés (Osasuna)

DR: Carlos Martínez (Real Sociedad)

DL: Filipe Luis (Atlético Madrid)

Sub: Damiá (Osasuna)

DC: Diego Godín (Atlético Madrid)

DC: Martín Demichelis (Málaga)

Sub: Miranda (Atlético Madrid)

DMC: Asier Illarramendi (Real Sociedad)

DMC: Beñat (Real Betis)

Sub: Gabi (Atlético Madrid)

AMR: Carlos Vela (Real Sociedad)

AML: Piti (Rayo Vallecano)

AMC: Xabi Prieto (Real Sociedad)

Sub: Isco (Málaga)

FC: Falcao (Atlético Madrid)

Sub: Negredo (Sevilla)

Only players who started in majority of league games for their clubs. Some who didn't but deserve to be mentioned here like Ebert (Valladolid), Toulalan (Málaga), Éver Banega (Valencia), and Kiko Casilla (Espanyol).

Levante presented their new manager Joaquín Caparrós, alongside his coaching staff, at a press conference on Tuesday.

After Manolo Jiménez severed ties with Real Zaragoza on Monday, former Celta Vigo manager Paco Herrera is set to replace him

Rayo Vallecano will try to convince Piti to remain in Vallecas, at a meeting on Thursday. According to reports from Madrid, Rayo Vallecano President Raúl Martín Presa is set for talks with Piti and his agent

Málaga CF will not see a return to European action until the 2014-2015 season

Celta Vigo midfielder Natxo Insa cannot afford to wait any longer for a contract extension offer from the club, according to the player’s agent.

French champions Paris Saint Germain are reportedly in the hunt to sign experienced Barcelona right back Daniel Alves, according to French newspaper L’Equipe

Espanyol midfielder Joan Verdu has edged closer to the exit door at Cornella-El Prat after the club rejected his contract demands.

Malaga have completed the signing of midfielder Pedro Morales from Dinamo Zagreb on a permanent basis following a loan spell with the Andalusian club

Real Madrid have completed the permanent signing of Brazilian midfielder Casemiro from Sao Paulo, after the youngster impressed on loan from the Brazilian outfit.

Recently relegated Real Mallorca have decided to appoint former Deportivo la Coruna boss Jose Luis Oltra as their new coach.

Valencia have confirmed the departure of veteran midfielder David Albelda from the club, ending his 15 year stay at la Mestalla.

Real Betis have completed the signing of Evian goalkeeper Stephan Andersen, who moves from the French Ligue 1 to Spain on a free transfer.

Javier Mascherano has just been sent off for Argentina for kicking....

....the medic who was driving the stretcher cart (carrying Mascherano off the pitch!) in the back. TWICE.

He is then, naturally, confused and bemused by the referee's bizarre and inhumane decision to send him off.

What an idiot

Javier Mascherano has just been sent off for Argentina for kicking....

....the medic who was driving the stretcher cart (carrying Mascherano off the pitch!) in the back. TWICE.

He is then' date='[b'] naturally, confused and bemused by the referee's bizarre and inhumane[/b] decision to send him off.

What an idiot

lol..sound like a crime reporter there mate :)

haha' date=' i am looking forward to the video of that one[/quote']

wow-the Argies actually drew :)

Well Navas to City is a done deal..and lets see what http://typicalcity.org/2013/06/05/profile-jesus-navas/ has to say:

Pellegrini wishes to completely refurbish our playing style to include wide players who can stretch the opposition

I would agree as it was a stated aim from the club directors they wanted width/beautiful footie and trophies-not necessarily in that order..

as good as it gets when it comes to right-footed, right-wingers who perform the role of a classic wide player

Arguable..I won't argue to strongly though..

Jesus has, statistically, been the best crosser in Spain in 5 of the last 6 seasons

Well that should help the couple players at city that can cross decently..

Navas created more chances (71) from open play in La Liga this season than anyone else

:eek:

City have often suffered this season from an abundance of play-makers behind a striker, opting to cut in and try a score the ‘perfect’ goal.

looks good when it does happen though..

since he was suffering from chronic homesickness

lets hope it's sorted

Pace, width and tons of assists is what you can learn to expect from Jesus when he lines up for City in

shaking in my boots..Wenger oh Wenger where Art thou :(

Now hopefully Navas and Silva are creative and supply the ball better. Isco should also join Manchester City, which will result in the exit of nasri. This trio would create one of the most feared, deadly attacking and even defending forces. :D

And back to La Liga talk:

Coach Biesla will leave Atheltic Club (Bilbao)

Now hopefully Navas and Silva are creative and supply the ball better. Isco should also join Manchester City' date=' which will result in the exit of nasri. This trio would create one of the most feared, deadly attacking and even defending forces. :D

And back to La Liga talk:

Coach Biesla will leave Atheltic Club (Bilbao)[/quote']

Why should Isco join Man City? IT will be a big mistake for him to go to City, so he can turn out like Nasri? Nasri is a much better player then Isco.

Why should Isco join Man City? IT will be a big mistake for him to go to City' date=' so he can turn out like Nasri? Nasri is a much better player then Isco.[/i']

I don't think so.

Having Navas - Isco - Silva would be deadly imo.

Pellegrini as coach as well. I can see that being part of the midfield.

Nasri will be heading out this summer i believe.

I don't think so.

Having Navas - Isco - Silva would be deadly imo.

Pellegrini as coach as well. I can see that being part of the midfield.

Nasri will be heading out this summer i believe.

Whats wrong with Nasri? he was bought because he was a good player.Why would you get rid of him for Isco? it would be a big mistake for him to go there.

Whats wrong with Nasri? he was bought because he was a good player.Why would you get rid of him for Isco? it would be a big mistake for him to go there.

Lack of playing time. Heard he might head back to France.

Isco will be under management of Pellegrini once again.