Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Ahhh there it is

:P

Agreed :) about the only thing I like about Barce' date=' although I fear its to increase their following :(

Fat wages though?[/color']

TBH really don't care if it does-once it does some good mate..

Well thats the reason some players run down their contract :)

1013901_571117912933469_684902920_n.jpg

The new jersey of Racing Genk' date=' I have no idea where they got their inspiration :D[/center']

:D:cool:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Ive scored 92 in a season as an edited player on Pro Evo 11 does that count?

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Raz, you see Bale scored a hattrick? Been a bit quiet tonight so presuming you have

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread G Ronaldo would still be gutted if one of the other Ronaldos scored lol.

Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois will spend a third consecutive season on loan with Atletico Madrid after the Spanish club confirmed a deal had been reached.

The 21-year-old Belgium international joined Chelsea from Genk in 2011 but was immediately allowed to join Atletico on loan, and he has enjoyed two hugely successful years in the Spanish capital.

Our playing style will be an attraction to Spanish players, and we're signing players from Spain largely because they suit our system. We'll also be able to attract them due to Michael Laudrup, along with the success that other Spanish players have had with us. It will also be a lot easier for them to settle in to life in the Premier League with us over any other club as there's a lot of Spaniards and Spanish speaking players already at the club who will help them settle in and they will already be used to playing fairly similar tactics.

Looks like we're close to signing Alejandro Pozuelo for £450' date='000 and Jordi Amat for £2 million :)[/quote']
Our playing style will be an attraction to Spanish players' date=' and we're signing players from Spain largely because they suit our system. We'll also be able to attract them due to Michael Laudrup, along with the success that other Spanish players have had with us. It will also be a lot easier for them to settle in to life in the Premier League with us over any other club as there's a lot of Spaniards and Spanish speaking players already at the club who will help them settle in and they will already be used to playing fairly similar tactics.[/quote']

Don't watch EPL but for sure my favorite is Swansea. Spanish players, white jersey, Michael Laudrup and ...

IG4vOTW.jpg

Real Madrid pointing now to bring Gundogan after closing their third deal 'Casemiro,Carvajal,Isco' . Reports said that Real wanted to sign him for the 2014-2015 season to be Xabi Alonso's successor , but recent reports are saying that it may happen this year .

Personally i don't think it will happen .

Btw Real Madrid's new signing policy lead by Zidane is really interesting , young prospects with really great potential.

Isco's deal is done for 5 years , 27 million + 3 million additional fees.It will be announced in the first of July. I like the trio , Jese,Morata,Isco ....really interesting.

Peace out B)

Real Madrid pointing now to bring Gundogan after closing their third deal 'Casemiro' date='Carvajal,Isco' . Reports said that Real wanted to sign him for the 2014-2015 season to be Xabi Alonso's successor , but recent reports are saying that it may happen this year .

Personally i don't think it will happen .

Btw Real Madrid's new signing policy lead by Zidane is really interesting , young prospects with really great potential.

Isco's deal is done for 5 years , 27 million + 3 million additional fees.It will be announced in the first of July. I like the trio , Jese,Morata,Isco ....really interesting.

Peace out B)[/quote']

gundoga isn't joining madrid, the german devoted himself to dortmund...

Sums up how La Liga or Spanish club in general have struggling in financial aspect nowadays.

Think this is not the first time in recent years Spanish club liquidated.

No it's not and Salamanca is up next. It does not only affect Spanish football but across the board

gundoga isn't joining madrid' date=' the german devoted himself to dortmund...[/quote']

Yeah like Gotze eh..

No it's not and Salamanca is up next. It does not only affect Spanish football but across the board

Yeah like Gotze eh..

Will you ever understand that Gotze story is pretty complicated?Doubtful..Nobody can bar a few guys.Gundogan recently stated that he will sign a new contract which will keep him at BvB.What do you want more?To personally come to your house and confirm it face to face and even show you the contract?

Will you ever understand that Gotze story is pretty complicated?Doubtful..Nobody can bar a few guys.Gundogan recently stated that he will sign a new contract which will keep him at BvB.What do you want more?To personally come to your house and confirm it face to face and even show you the contract?

What complications? lol why are you afraid to explain it? Pure greed. Nothing but.

4th choice :o

:o:p

:eek:

Calm down..

It's not about complication -it's about devoted players leaving don't mix the two.

Gundogan can say what he want's' date=' and as I did not give a time line it can happen anytime between now and when he retires.

Sure come over, drinks are chillin and foods a cookin.

4th choice :o

that bad eh..

What complications? lol why are you afraid to explain it? Pure greed. Nothing but.

:o:p

I said by doozens of time.Gotze is born in Memmingen,Bavaria.He apparently went to visit his home and his places since he was a kid and simply felt in love with the places and automatically wanted to return to home.Gotze wanted to go home.