Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

I said by doozens of time.Gotze is born in Memmingen' date='Bavaria.He apparently went to visit his home and his places since he was a kid and simply felt in love with the places and automatically wanted to return to home.Gotze wanted to go home.[/quote']

Oh aint that sweeeeeet? :D:rolleyes:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Ive scored 92 in a season as an edited player on Pro Evo 11 does that count?

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Raz, you see Bale scored a hattrick? Been a bit quiet tonight so presuming you have

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread G Ronaldo would still be gutted if one of the other Ronaldos scored lol.

I said by doozens of time.Gotze is born in Memmingen' date='Bavaria.He apparently went to visit his home and his places since he was a kid and simply felt in love with the places and automatically wanted to return to home.Gotze wanted to go home.[/quote']

lmao...I guess that's as good a reason as any and I am sure Bayern was only too happy to to spend 50 mill to activate his release clause to make him feel better...

According to Dortmund's official Facebook page, Gotze's agent orchestrated the move by saying the youngster wished to activate the release clause in contract, which is reported to be in the region of $50 million.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2013/04/23/stoppage-time-gotze-bayern-move-raises-plenty-questions/

Must be his travel agent

Well if he reciprocates then I gladly would ... its his natural state :P

lol..ah true

Oh aint that sweeeeeet? :D:rolleyes:

Or I thought it was just me..

Götze wanted to be at Bayern as they are just a better club meaning he can become a bigger and better player, win more titles and especially as he wanted to train under Pep.

He moved to Dortmund at a very young age (5). Never even went to school in Bavaria. So his entire circle of friends obviously comes from Dortmund as you would expect when a person lives at one place until the age of 5 and at the other place from the age of 6 until the age of 21.

So people who say Götze wanted to leave Dortmund where he lived with all his friends and family for 16 years now, only to go back to a place he most likely knows nobody and has no connection to (how much do you remember when you were 4 or 5) are quite frankly in denial.

The main reason was Pep. Money plays a role too (albeit a subordinate one as he had better offers from sheikh clubs)

The clause is 37m Euros btw. And Götze personally came to the Dortmund officials and told them he wants to move (they have confirmed that), not some shady agent business.

That's a very ill-informed article, mainly because it probably got quickly written when the news broke and somebody needed to generate clicks. Dortmund knew it way before it got public. Klopp said himself he knew it after the Malaga game, not just 2 weeks later before the semi-final against Real.

ah Mia nice info..

now it's interesting that this all started when Gundogan was quoted by Zlooky as being devoted and won't join RM (with no time line), then Raz came in-and this became the "Gotze needed a hug" thread (not literally of course).:D

Now since you are here-could you please give us some insight on the Spanish players who are playing in the Bundesliga in general terms of course-are they adapting well? Have others followed in the boots of the pioneers Raúl, Jurado and Escudero?

Götze wanted to be at Bayern as they are just a better club meaning he can become a bigger and better player' date=' win more titles and especially as he wanted to train under Pep.

He moved to Dortmund at a very young age (5). Never even went to school in Bavaria. So his entire circle of friends obviously comes from Dortmund as you would expect when a person lives at one place until the age of 5 and at the other place from the age of 6 until the age of 21.

So people who say Götze wanted to leave Dortmund where he lived with all his friends and family for 16 years now, only to go back to a place he most likely knows nobody and has no connection to (how much do you remember when you were 4 or 5) are quite frankly in denial.

The main reason was Pep. Money plays a role too (albeit a subordinate one as he had better offers from sheikh clubs)

The clause is 37m Euros btw. And Götze personally came to the Dortmund officials and told them he wants to move (they have confirmed that), not some shady agent business.

That's a very ill-informed article, mainly because it probably got quickly written when the news broke and somebody needed to generate clicks. Dortmund knew it way before it got public. Klopp said himself he knew it after the Malaga game, not just 2 weeks later before the semi-final against Real.[/quote']

That's what you think.There are many stories I stated one of them..you stated another.

Money is the the No.1 reason.

Moving to Bayern = more trophies = more famous = more advertising = more money. It's all about the money.

Moving to Man City (for example sheikh club) = more salary but ≠ more trophies. Star players main source of income is not salary' date=' it is advertising. So Man City = less money than Bayern/Real Madrid/Barca overall.

In his case especially [b']it is the money[/b] because he is moving to a direct rival meaning he is taking more risk in losing some of his fan base.

The important thing is: Can you blame him?

I can't. Life is about opportunities and he made the right choice for his benefit. Especially that he made the move in a good decent manner. Didn't wait his contract to end + gave his team a good amount of money + was straight forward with no games or lies.

Moving to Bayern = more trophies = more famous = more advertising = more money. It's all about the money.

Moving to Man City (for example sheikh club) = more salary but ≠ more trophies. Star players main source of income is not salary' date=' it is advertising. So Man City = less money than Bayern/Real Madrid/Barca overall.

In his case especially [b']it is the money[/b] because he is moving to a direct rival meaning he is taking more risk in losing some of his fan base.

I can't. Life is about opportunities and he made the right choice for his benefit. Especially that he made the move in a good decent manner. Didn't wait his contract to end + gave his team a good amount of money + was straight forward with no games or lies.

I dont blame him either. He acted like most of the other players would do. But I'd not say he did it in a decent manner as the timing of his declaration couldnt be more awful - during the very late stages of the champions league football for his team.

I dont blame him either. He acted like most of the other players would do. But I'd not say he did it in a decent manner as the timing of his declaration couldnt be more awful - during the very late stages of the champions league football for his team.

When exactly did HE declare what?

aNow since you are here-could you please give us some insight on the Spanish players who are playing in the Bundesliga in general terms of course-are they adapting well? Have others followed in the boots of the pioneers Raúl' date=' Jurado and Escudero?[/quote']

Javi Martinez part in Bayern winning the treble is well-documented.

Carvajal but he obv left again :(

Joselu had a tough season at Hoffenheim.

Dominguez had an ok season Mönchengladbach but couldn't close the gap Dante left.

Don't wish anybody to follow the steps of Jurado and Escudero as they were big failures.

That's what you think.There are many stories I stated one of them..you stated another.

Correct. There are stories that have been confirmed by officials from both clubs and there are stories people on forums try to tell themselves as it eases the pain of somebody rejecting their club.

He earned 5m at Dortmund, earns 7m now at Bayern. Not that big difference tbh. Could have easily earned 10m somewhere else.

I don't know why everybody just rejects the possibility of players wanting to move in order to develop further.

When exactly did HE declare what?
That he's moving to Bayern.

That was not really what I asked.

He declared nothing. He hasn't given an interview since February or March or so. It's been said for the umpteenth time but some people still don't get it; he didn't say anything.

Why would he? The moment that story got public a massive poo-storm hit him and he was subject to abuse, insults and anger and needed police protection at the training ground. Surely he would have preferred the transfer being made public after the season

Javi Martinez part in Bayern winning the treble is well-documented.

Carvajal but he obv left again :(

Joselu had a tough season at Hoffenheim.

Dominguez had an ok season Mönchengladbach but couldn't close the gap Dante left.

Don't wish anybody to follow the steps of Jurado and Escudero as they were big failures.

Correct. There are stories that have been confirmed by officials from both clubs and there are stories people on forums try to tell themselves as it eases the pain of somebody rejecting their club.

Are there others? and do they offer something different from the vaunted youth of Germany/Turkey?

:eek: remind me never to get on your bad side..brutal that..

Are there others? and do they offer something different from the vaunted youth of Germany/Turkey?

:eek: remind me never to get on your bad side..brutal that..

I don't know. Not of the top of my head. There is David Abraham at Hoffenheim but yeah, they didn't have a great season.

Not really a lot of great Spanish talents here. They prefer to stay in Spain or make big-money moves to EPL sides.

What Turkish youth? The player you are possible referring too are all German-born and went through all stages of our youth system ;)

I don't know. Not of the top of my head. There is David Abraham at Hoffenheim but yeah' date=' they didn't have a great season.

Not really a lot of great Spanish talents here. They prefer to stay in Spain or make big-money moves to EPL sides.

What Turkish youth? The player you are possible referring too are all German-born and went through all stages of our youth system ;)[/quote']

Well with the spanish clubs and super agents running amok expected their to be a bit more :)

:P Yeah those..

I believe that Torres is back as the beast we used to know .

Good season for Chelsea and Spain .

Peace out B)

No' date=' doubt he will ever regain that sort of form. In those halycon days he was all about explosiveness -He would run between the last line of defenders and look for through balls, did not hold the ball up and did not play with his back against the goal.

Fast forward to Chelsea-at Chelsea they needed a striker in the mould of Drogba-hold the ball up, to head the ball, to overpower his defenders and to be able to turn and go on the attack at a moment’s notice.

So Torres after struggling to adapt to Chelsea team play-he changed his game, bulked up and added to his power game and began to score a few more goals. Add injury woes and you have a player whose best has past him.

No he isn't. He is still turd.

Not that bad..

What is the opinion on Luis Alberto' date=' the 20 year old on his way to Liverpool? Will he get chances at Liverpool and is he a talented player? Will he do well in SM in your opinion?[/quote']

Okay Wally firstly he was loaned to Barca B to highlight his abilities and get sold. He's a versatile player-playing as attacking midfielder or false 9 with a similar playing style to Countinho.

He has an excellent mix of skill, speed, strength and creativity with the ability to make the final pass. He also possesses a cracking free kick and the only hindrance he will have is coping with the physical nature of the EPL and how BR plays him.

Hope that helps

Rumors linking Kondogbia to Madrid have resurfaced, while he has stated it would be a 'childhood dream' to play for Madrid.

Also, Blanc has announced that he will indeed be in Paris today to discuss his possible appointment as PSG boss. Paving the way for Ancelotti to finally move to Madrid.

Rumors linking Kondogbia to Madrid have resurfaced' date=' while he has stated it would be a [b']'childhood dream' to play for Madrid[/b].

Also, Blanc has announced that he will indeed be in Paris today to discuss his possible appointment as PSG boss. Paving the way for Ancelotti to finally move to Madrid.

Every child dreams to play for Real Madrid , Club of the century . ;)

Peace out B)

So Ancelotti is in at Real' date=' top appointment there - will bring some much needed stability. Watch Kaka shine now ;)[/quote']

Yeah I expect that too ;)

Actually there are some rumore saying that Reanl Madrid and Milan want to swap Kaka and El Shaarawy ( cash will be in the deal too ) . dunno if it's true or not .

Anyway if Kaka stay at Real Madrid I hope he shines again .

Peace out B)