Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Tom Erdenay

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Official Announcement : Real Madrid C.F. & Málaga C. F. have reached an agreement for the transfer of the player Isco who will play for the Whites for the next 5 seasons.

The player will pass his medical and be presented at the Santiago Bernabéu on July 3rd.

575665-isco.jpg

Peace out B)

Think he would have done better at City but loving this move' date=' hugely excited prospect that can develop a lot further under Ancelotti![/quote']

Not at all, Isco going to City would of been a disaster, he new where he should go and he made a good choice.

Career would of gone donwn the drain at City. smileys-confused-731584.gif

Beñat Etxebarria was officially presented to the media this afternoon, following his return to Athletic Club Bilbao.

According to Sky Sports, the agent of Roma central defender Marquinhos is due to arrive in Barcelona for talks with the Catalan club, which could also see Alexis Sanchéz move in the opposite direction.

Turkish giants Galatasaray have made enquiries about the Argentine winger, who is also a target for Manchester United.

Real Sociedad are reportedly chasing the signature of Anderlecht striker Matias Suarez, who was close to signing for Russian Premier League CSKA Moscow in recent weeks.

There is bad news for Chelsea as Premier League rivals Manchester United are set to beat the Blues to the signing of Sevilla midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia, reports the Metro.

However I think most of the complications is due to Kondogbia being attached to a third party

The expected transfer of midfielder Thiago Alcantara from Barcelona to Manchester United this summer is set to make Barca fans revolt, reports Spanish newspaper Sport.

Chelsea forward Marko Marin has joined Sevilla on a season-long loan, the Premier League club have announced.

It’s bad news for Arsenal as striking target Stevan Jovetic looks more likely to swap Fiorentina for Real Madrid than north London, according to the Daily Star.

Manchester City are interested in signing Malaga goalkeeper Willy Caballero this summer as back-up to first-choice shot-stopper Joe Hart, according to reports in the Daily Mail.

Valencia are interested in signing Chelsea midfield player Oriol Romeu this summer, according to reports in the Daily Mirror.

New Real Madrid head-coach Carlo Ancelotti has given the club’s president Florentino Perez the thumbs up to pursue Tottenham’s Gareth Bale and sell Gonzalo Higuain to Arsenal.

Arsenal have emerged as the new favourites to sign in-demand FC Barcelona forward Gerard Deulofeu, according to reports in Spanish sports daily Mundo Deportivo.

UEFA Champions League winners and Bundesliga champions, Bayern Munich, have been ordered to pay €800,000 Javi Martinez’s first club, Osasuna.According to Diario de Navarra, Osasuna director Txuma Peralta said Bayern had accepted FIFA’s decision and agreed to pay the six-figure fee within the 30-day time frame set out by the ruling in court.

Isco could be the answer needed if given time to adapt and settle in, he knows the league just getting into the set up and it will be all good..

I think he will have an awesome season 2013-2014.

Best signing of season so far even over Neymar as Isco could make quicker impact IMO!

Isco could be the answer needed if given time to adapt and settle in' date=' he knows the league just getting into the set up and it will be all good..

I think he will have an awesome season 2013-2014.

Best signing of season so far even over Neymar as Isco could make quicker impact IMO![/quote']

Well said, im with you.He will have to play good and hard to get a first team line up.

I'm thinking he could take kaka's position easily.

Well said' date=' im with you.He will have to play good and hard to get a first team line up.

I'm thinking he could take kaka's position easily.[/i']

Kaka's position has been on the bench or in the stands, I hope for Isco's sake he has got a bit more scope than that!

I see there is discussion over Isco and Neymar.

My opinion is that Neymar might be a replacement for David Villa, in that he will play from the right with Iniesta on the left and that certain Argentine in the middle. Certainly a world class player who has been unfairly dubbed "over rated" due to the fact he has not played in Europe.

As for Isco, I am uncertain as to whether he would get in the Real team every week. I see him as competition to Ozil in the CAM role behind the CF. He will most certainly get picked over Kaka however. I believe Kaka will leave soon, maybe to a rich club like PSG, Anzhi or Monaco. It will be harder for him than Neymar to get into the team, given Ozil's class, but he will get his fair share of games.

I see there is discussion over Isco and Neymar.

My opinion is that Neymar might be a replacement for David Villa' date=' in that he will play from the right with Iniesta on the left and that certain Argentine in the middle. Certainly a world class player who has been unfairly dubbed "over rated" due to the fact he has not played in Europe.

As for Isco, I am uncertain as to whether he would get in the Real team every week. I see him as competition to Ozil in the CAM role behind the CF. He will most certainly get picked over Kaka however. I believe Kaka will leave soon, maybe to a rich club like PSG, Anzhi or Monaco. It will be harder for him than Neymar to get into the team, given Ozil's class, but he will get his fair share of games.[/quote']

Kaka loves Ancelotti and Ancelotti loves Kaka, Kaka wont leave now his Christmas have all come at once.

Reunited with his old boss. smileys-christmas-204348.gif

Kaka loves Ancelotti and Ancelotti loves Kaka' date=' Kaka wont leave now his Christmas have all come at once.

Reunited with his old boss.[/i'] smileys-christmas-204348.gif

I do hope Kaka gets played by Ancelotti. I still think Kaka has it even though Madrid has killed off his career so far.

Dani Carvajal was presented today as a Real Madrid player , he'll wear number 15 next season .

Recent report are saying that Perez will pay the release clause for Illarramendi ( 30 M ) and that we'll see him as a Real Madrid player next week .

Real Madrid refused a 27 M offer for Higuain from Arsenal and asked for a Realistic offer .

Simeone has asked the club to sign Dzeko from Man city as Negredo is so close in joining the later.

Leo Baptistao was presented today as an Atletico Madrid player.

Levante are after Chamakh

Barrada is 99 % close to sign for Al Rayyan Al Qatari.

Man City are keen to sign Pepe and we can see a 25 M offer from the English Club .

Portuguese Media : A swap deal can occur between Real Madrid and Benfica , Coentrao for Matic .

Valencia are negotiating to sign of Oriol Romeo .

Villarreal announced today the signing of Tomas Pina .

Gai Assulin signed for Granada .

Peace out B)

Reports revealed that the 27 M paid for Isco will be paid on 3 terms , yesterday Real Madrid asked the same thing from Real Sociedad , but they rejected , today they asked them to pay the 30 M on 2 terms , and looks like Real Sociedad accepted .

Bojan on loan to Ajax .

Negotiations between Barrada and Al Rayyan Al Qatari are broken down as stated on the club's official website.Although Getafe agreed a 10M offer , and Barrada traveled to Qatar to seal the deal and although passing the medicals , but there was a disagreement when it came to signing the contract.

Castilla wants Pulido fro Atletico Madrid .

EDIT :

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT : Barrada Joins UAE AL JAZEERA for the next 4 seasons .

Peace out B)