Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Ive scored 92 in a season as an edited player on Pro Evo 11 does that count?

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Raz, you see Bale scored a hattrick? Been a bit quiet tonight so presuming you have

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread G Ronaldo would still be gutted if one of the other Ronaldos scored lol.

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Today, Real Madrid C.F. paid the amount of €32,190,000 to Real Sociedad for the playing rights of Asier Illarramendi. The transaction, as with all transfers of players between Spanish clubs, is subject to the current VAT rate of 21%, which is not an additional cost to Real Madrid C.F, since this amount is tax deductible.

Their official page announced the price on euros though...

Euros or sterlings it doesn't matter, way too much in my opinion.

Chelsea's Romeu has joined Valencia on a season-long loan.

Atleti today presented Martin Demichelis, who signed a one year deal. This should put an end to rumors of a move for Otamendi.

Bayern Munich are seen as closing in on a deal to sign Thiago Alcantara, for a total cost of €22m. After Guardiola told Bayern he wants Thiago to be his one and only signing this season.

Unai Emery believes selling Negredo (most likely to City) is what's best for the club, while Negredo is important to the club, his sale will bring them much needed funds. Gamiero has been named as a possible replacement and the striker has said that he isn't satisfied with his substitute role at PSG and has a 'preference' for La Liga.

Marca report that Ibrahimovic's agent offered him to Madrid, offering reduce his salary from 15m to 12m, but Madrid declined the unofficial offer.

Villarreal are reportedly interested in signing Julio Cesar, who is valued at around 3m.

Almeria have announced that they acquired Suso on a season-long loan from Liverpool, following the latter's signing of Luis Alberto and Iago Aspas.

The sterling price I'd seen included the VAT :) Still an awful lot to pay.

Overpriced, but he's a class act. From what I've seen from him there are some similarities to Alonso and his long passes are usually very accurate. Media is labeling him as a 'carbon copy' of Alonso. One thing is for sure though, Nuri Sahin will definitely be leaving now.

Bye bye Sandro, what you (and your entourage) have done to Barcelona is priceless. Well, I am wrong, it is in part because we are the club (after Sheikh controlled clubs) that is wasting more money. Villa sold for 2M? and now Thiago for 20M? Do you think we are fool? Or you don't matter as far as you are filling you pockets?

Remember last seasons signings: Alexis, Song and Cesc (although I can accept Cesc deal). And sorry, I nearly forget the worst: Tito Vilanova and Andoni Zubizarreta.

Seriously, we need to ponder about what these useless executives are doing, because they are destroying the work of many years. We don't want to live again years like Nuñez & Gaspar ones'.

So please, go home and leave Barça in hands of more competent and serious people and try to solve your legal problems. It will be better for you, Sandro. And thank me that I haven't talked about other club sections, because the scenario is worse if possible.

Bye bye Sandro' date=' what you (and your entourage) have done to Barcelona is priceless. Well, I am wrong, it is in part because we are the club (after Sheikh controlled clubs) that is wasting more money. Villa sold for 2M? and now Thiago for 20M? Do you think we are fool? Or you don't matter as far as you are filling you pockets?

Remember last seasons signings: Alexis, Song and Cesc (although I can accept Cesc deal). And sorry, I nearly forget the worst: Tito Vilanova and Andoni Zubizarreta.

Seriously, we need to ponder about what these useless executives are doing, because they are destroying the work of many years. We don't want to live again years like Nuñez & Gaspar ones'.

So please, go home and leave Barça in hands of more competent and serious people and try to solve your legal problems. It will be better for you, Sandro. And thank me that I haven't talked about other club sections, because the scenario is worse if possible.[/quote']

He certainly needs to make better decisions in life. Went straight to the women's toilet here lol !

:D

y9sMM_xAA58&feature

Man, I hope Kaka gets playing time and chances this season if Real actually wants to stay with him. But, with Isco, and Ozil on the squad , It's going to be hard for him to get the time he should get. I'm really hoping Ancelotti resurrects Kaka's career or at least sells Kaka back to Calcio( or Toronto FC ;) ).

Really weird set of transfer rumours..

Sevilla striker, Alvaro Negredo has left the team’s pre-season camp in Costa Ballena in order to complete his anticipated move to English Premier League side, Manchester City.

According to Onda Cero’s Al Primer Toque and Spanish sports daily Marca, Atletico reached an agreement with Cazorla for the former Malaga star to make his way back to Spain and join the Champions League bound Colchoneros.

Napoli have reportedly signed Real Madrid defender, Raul Albiol for a €12 million, joining former teammate Jose Callejon at the Champions League bound Serie A side.

Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini has reportedly asked the club to make one final approach for Real Madrid defender Pepe who he sees as the most important target nearing the end of the transfer window

Arsenal and Atletico Madrid deny interest in Spanish international midfielder, Santi Cazorla, Sevilla finalise the €28 million transfer of Alvaro Negredo to Manchester City and Real Madrid starlet, Alvaro Morata reject a move to replace Negredo at Sevilla.

Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema was recently linked with a move to Italian side AC Milan who were said to be interested in the forward, however, the Frenchman’s agent has denied any rumors of a possible move to Italy.

Over the past several days reports from Sport Italia claimed that AC Milan was in talks with Real Madrid over a possible move for French striker Karim Benzema.

Real Madrid has reportedly reached an agreement to sell striker Alvaro Morata to Sevilla with a buy-back option in place, but the U-21 star has rejected the move in order to prove himself to Carlo Ancelotti.

The agent of Barcelona defender Martin Montoya has claimed that if Inter Milan wish to sign his client, they must contact the Catalan club first.

TITO IS LEAVING BARÇA

:(

Obviously horrible, Cancer is such a terrible thing.

But Footballing terms I think it's a good thing for Barca, really need a new manager with a new stamp to get Barca back to where they were. I reckon Jurgen Klopp would be a good move. Tika Taka was great and all but people know how to deal with it, Klopp's worked well at Dortmund built a solid defence and Barca need massive work there, he would be my choice.

Obviously horrible' date=' Cancer is such a terrible thing.

But Footballing terms I think it's a good thing for Barca, really need a new manager with a new stamp to get Barca back to where they were. I reckon Jurgen Klopp would be a good move. Tika Taka was great and all but people know how to deal with it, Klopp's worked well at Dortmund built a solid defence and Barca need massive work there, he would be my choice.[/quote']

Sorry,but no.Klopp stays and Barca has 0 chances to get him.Apparently Joan Francesc Ferrer gonna replace Tito

Obviously horrible' date=' Cancer is such a terrible thing.

But Footballing terms I think it's a good thing for Barca, really need a new manager with a new stamp to get Barca back to where they were. I reckon Jurgen Klopp would be a good move. Tika Taka was great and all but people know how to deal with it, Klopp's worked well at Dortmund built a solid defence and Barca need massive work there, he would be my choice.[/quote']

forget the football all that really matters is Tito and his health.

Such a shame regardless of who it is when your health stops you from doing what you would like to do or I fringes on your work.

Best wishes go to Tito who has acted with extreme dignity throughout his whole ordeal and we wish him all the best in his fight.

A replacement is hard to call whether they promote from within again I don't know.

Sad news. Cancer's horrible. :( I wish Tito a speedy recovery and hopefully they'll be no relapses in the future.

And look at the Sun.......... being the Sun. Absolutely no class whatsoever - http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/5023512/Tito-Vilanova-set-for-Barcelona-exit-boosting-Manchester-United-Cesc-Fabregas-hopes.html

Sad news. Cancer's horrible. :( I wish Tito a speedy recovery and hopefully they'll be no relapses in the future.

And look at the Sun.......... being the Sun. Absolutely no class whatsoever - http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/5023512/Tito-Vilanova-set-for-Barcelona-exit-boosting-Manchester-United-Cesc-Fabregas-hopes.html

Not even bother to read the full story after this photo caption:

TATA TITO ... it's Vilan-over for Barca boss

What a load of bull.

Wow..sad news :(

The Napoli President continues to use social networks as the place to reveal major news about his club. Not for the first time De Laurentiis said on Twitter that the club is negotiating with 'Pipita' Higuaín.

After it was revealed that Tito Vilanova will no longer manage FC Barcelona, President Sandro Rosell, who was accompanied by Andoni Zubizarreta, announced: “In the next couple of days Vice President Josep Maria Bartomeu and Director of Football Andoni Zubizarreta will announce the new manager, probably early next week.”
http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/new-manager-likely-to-be-announced-early-next-week

I see some sites are touting Barca B's Eusebio Sacristan, Jordi Roura, Pep,,Enrique...as successors