Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Ive scored 92 in a season as an edited player on Pro Evo 11 does that count?

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Raz, you see Bale scored a hattrick? Been a bit quiet tonight so presuming you have

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread G Ronaldo would still be gutted if one of the other Ronaldos scored lol.

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

not gonna happen

Shame' date=' but I guess thats what the shirt sponsership deal is for.

Barca have also said the money saved from David Villa's ages will go into the youth setup, good to see.

Couldn't we buy Gundogan with the money of Cesc transfer? Or even Mata (I saw a new saying that Mourinho wants to sell him.

Mata would be easier to buy.

Well' date=' Barcelona is a nice city and the club is big. I think we can seduce him :P[/quote']

No doubt in that but he's been heavily linked with Real,wasn't he?He said that he feels very good in Dortmund and doesn't want to leave. :P

No doubt in that but he's been heavily linked with Real' date='wasn't he?He said that he feels very good in Dortmund and doesn't want to leave. :P[/quote']

Madrid has nothing to do against Barcelona, we have a much more beautiful city. :D

Anyway, I think Barça won't sell him now that Thiago has left.

Shame' date=' but I guess thats what the shirt sponsership deal is for.

Barca have also said the money saved from David Villa's ages will go into the youth setup, good to see.

Mata would be easier to buy.[/quote']

No-Barca has huge income about 140 mill from TV rights and can service their loans by that. Also the consortium of banks who furnish the loans are Catalonian-so it is unthinkable to call in the debts.

Now lets bear in mind Barca/Real have used their debts to buy better players, Arsenal has used it to build a stadium..some clubs used their debt to pay off loans from owners.

No-Barca has huge income about 140 mill from TV rights and can service their loans by that. Also the consortium of banks who furnish the loans are Catalonian-so it is unthinkable to call in the debts.

Now lets bear in mind Barca/Real have used their debts to buy better players' date=' Arsenal has used it to build a stadium..some clubs used their debt to pay off loans from owners.[/quote']

140m? And people wonder why Spanish football is financially doomed!

well they and Real have sweetheart deals the rest are about 40 mill. Check the Swiss Ramble website for a more up to date figure..

Yeah I remember reading a while back about the huge gap and the state of finances is Spanish football, compared to Germany it's quite scary.

Yeah I remember reading a while back about the huge gap and the state of finances is Spanish football' date=' compared to Germany it's quite scary.[/quote']

A couple CL wins-and no one was complaining :P

It is, worst case it may degenerate into the Scottish League

When we want to change this it will be too late. This summer has been devasting for Spanish footbal, all teams but Barça, Madrid and Atlético have a worse team than the last year, and many of the sales have gone outside La liga, so this year will be more bipolar than even last years.

Lucky me that I can see Premier League :P

Neymar did alright.Hit the post once,one assist for Fabre and some nice tricks around aswell.Quite clear that he's new in the team as he doesn't have a clue where to stay on the pitch exactly but he did well in his first full half at Barca.A half when he played with some kids like Roberto,a guy who I never heard about and I even forgot his name and so on..

Is anyone else confused by Madrid's pursuit of Bale? Not just because of the obscene price Spurs are quoting but because Suarez is a hypothetical target at roughly half the price who is apparently much more keen on a move. Also a very similar standard of player and Madrid could probably use a striker more than a winger considering they've sold Higuain to Napoli.

I am baffled :)

Is anyone else confused by Madrid's pursuit of Bale? Not just because of the obscene price Spurs are quoting but because Suarez is a hypothetical target at roughly half the price who is apparently much more keen on a move. Also a very similar standard of player and Madrid could probably use a striker more than a winger considering they've sold Higuain to Napoli.

I am baffled :)

I can only think marketing aspect as the reason, Bale is much better in this aspect rather than Suarez. Or maybe Ancelotti just want to use Morata as sub striker this season? Both Ozil and Ronaldo can played as furthest player up front so we may see Real don't buy any striker this window

Actually it's mostly insurance against CR leaving ..and keeping up with Barca...and rebuilding of Florentino's Galacticos II

With regards to funds available

To date, 74m has been spent on player purchases:

-6m for Dani Carvajal, from Bayer Leverkusen (buyback option)

-6m for Carlos Casemiro, from Sao Paolo (post-loan option)

-30m for Isco, from Malaga

-32m for Illaramendi, from Real Sociedad

BUT, Real Madrid has also ‘earned’ 63.4m from Player Departures.

-37m Higuain to Napoli

-12m Albiol to Napoli

-10m Callejon to Napoli

-4.4m Negredo from the deal between Man City with Sevilla (sell-on clause)

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com/2013/08/a-bale-full-of-questions-some-answers-and-a-really-nutty-idea/

(BTW Real wants to pay in 5 installments to get around the FFP rules-so should be interesting)

Yes' date=' it does.

Read an article about how it works, might dig it up later..[/quote']

If Spurs accept the reported deal from Real then they'll receive a fifth of the fee initially. I know that paying in installments is commonplace in the transfer market but usually the initial fee accounts for a higher percentage of the total fee than 20%.

Yes' date=' it does.

Read an article about how it works, might dig it up later..[/quote']

No it wont :D:p:)

If Spurs accept the reported deal from Real then they'll receive a fifth of the fee initially. I know that paying in installments is commonplace in the transfer market but usually the initial fee accounts for a higher percentage of the total fee than 20%.

Well Ronaldo's signed a contract extension to 2018 making him 1 mill more richer than Messi ...http://www.marca.com/2013/08/05/en/football/real_madrid/1375683762.html

Lovely now they can bicker about Bale and let the non-transfer take place :)

No it wont :D:p:)

Well Ronaldo's signed a contract extension to 2018 making him 1 mill more richer than Messi ...http://www.marca.com/2013/08/05/en/football/real_madrid/1375683762.html

Lovely now they can bicker about Bale and let the non-transfer take place :)

No he has not, not yet at least...

Ronaldo yasterday: Todavía no está solucionada esa situación y tampoco me cabe hablar de ello porque no es el momento oportuno. Más adelante tal vez se va a saber algo más concreto, pero ahora sólo me compete entrenar y trabajar.

No he has not' date=' not yet at least...

Ronaldo yasterday: Todavía no está solucionada esa situación y tampoco me cabe hablar de ello porque no es el momento oportuno. Más adelante tal vez se va a saber algo más concreto, pero ahora sólo me compete entrenar y trabajar.[/quote']

well various agencies are reporting he did, others say he close too-so you may be right.