Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Ive scored 92 in a season as an edited player on Pro Evo 11 does that count?

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread Raz, you see Bale scored a hattrick? Been a bit quiet tonight so presuming you have

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread G Ronaldo would still be gutted if one of the other Ronaldos scored lol.

Re: Official Spanish La Liga Discussion Thread

Granada midfielder Mikel Rico has passed his medical with Athletic Club Bilbao and is expected to be officially presented by the club shortly.

Celta 2 1 Espanyol

Almería 1 1 Villarreal

http://us.soccerway.com/players/mikel-rico-moreno/72239/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikel_Rico_Moreno

Interesting age differences...

28 seems to be the accurate one.

With these days of players having super high buy out clauses I did find it amusing that Cedric Mabwati bought out his contract for €1.20 from Numancia and then signed on a free contract for Real Betis who then put in a €20 million buy out clause in his contract, he had a decent game against Real Madrid on his debut for Betis and looks well worth just over a Euro haha.

The €1.20 he paid to buy out his contract was VAT that was required in order for him to buy out his own contract but an amusing figure nonetheless.

If Bale is going to Madrid,then i seriously worry for Ozil future. He's one of the best in his position right now,but i think it's exactly that will danger his role in the team. He plays best behind the striker to make key passes and assists and he's probably the closest thing to 'no 10 playmaker' role since Zidane but if he doesn't play there,he's no where effective. With Isco coming,i see him pushed on right wing(although he still drift inside) but even Di Maria better than him at that position. With Ronaldo still there, Isco(who can play as left winger) won't play there and he must battle directly with Ozil for the place behind striker and it seems so far Isco preferred there.

We shouldn't be worried for Ozil' date=' he will take Modric's place sooner or later.

This should be the formation.

[center']Casillas

Carvajal-Ramos-Pepe-Marcelo

Khedira

Ozil-Isco

Bale-Benzema-Ronaldo[/center]

That will be too unbalanced formation. Modric needs to play He can play deeper and the one who dictate the flow of the game

We shouldn't be worried for Ozil' date=' he will take Modric's place sooner or later.

[center']Casillas

Khedira

Ozil-Isco

Casillas

Khedira -Xabi (Illaramendi)

Ozil-Isco-Bale

Ronaldo

that's the formation if Bale sign for them, awful :eek:

Maybe Ozil will rotate with Isco and also Benzema

so Bale--Ronaldo--Ozil when replacing Benzema.

That what seemingly the most probable option,just like how Benzema-Higuain was rotated in the past although i still don't like the idea Ozil play wide. He's kind of player that need and must play in the centre to influence the game,much like Mata

That will be too unbalanced formation. Modric needs to play He can play deeper and the one who dictate the flow of the game

Formation is already unbalanced.Anyway that's a good point, unless Ancelotti changes the formation there wont be room for both Ozil&Isco.

I was surprised to see Real playing counter-attack vs a weaker team (in paper as they caused lots of problems). I can't see Real having a good season by using this formation, it will be really really hard.

[center']Casillas

Khedira

Ozil-Isco

Not gonna happen, Özil has been tried by Löw in that 4-3-3 formation before he didn't deliver.. He needs to be closer to the CF to play between the lines where he's almost always sublime, plus he is quite bad in the pressing game the more deep he plays the more evident that becomes. The only way that would be viable was if Isco dropped deeper to make the 4-2-3-1 with Khedira which remains to be tried I believe.

Gozzy has a point, with the Bale subject, Real really don't need him right now the whole thing is more of a whim than anything, from the sporting angle of course.