Darren Fletcher

ITFCjack

Re: Darren Fletcher

I cant see him going to a 93 let alone 94' date=' hes not as good as Schweinsteiger never mind better!

As for 94, do you really think hes as good as Xabi alonso, De Rossi or Mascerano???[/quote']

Er? YES!

The only reason he's not a 94 right now is the fact he's Scottish. End of...

He's been outstanding for United for the last couple/few of seasons, bearing in mind, United won the league 07-09, 3 in a row...

He missed out on the Champions League final against Barca, oh and don't forget he's already won the Champions League, this guy is severely UNDER RATED, but you'll always get the people who don't see United games, and those who still put him down they'll see highlights on MoTD...

I'd have him as a 94 right now based on previous seasons. Like I said about being Scottish, I'm sure it helps Mascherano being Argentinian for example.

The Schweinstieger comment is a bit different, coming off the back of a great World Cup, where Fletcher will never be, and is also a different kind of player, but I'd def put in there with the above mentioned.

I cant see him going to a 93 let alone 94' date=' hes not as good as Schweinsteiger never mind better!

As for 94, do you really think hes as good as Xabi alonso, De Rossi or Mascerano???[/quote']

blimy im only asking for an opinion, it seems 50:50 as to people think he'll rise or not anyway!

Fletcher is at his pek he will never go up to a 93

he will never be as good as:

david silva

jeremy toulalan

bastian schweinsteiger

ribas diego

dejan stankovic

he's lucky to be a 92 let alone 93 the silly thing is fletcher is the same as paul scholes and paul is miles better

David silva shouldnt be 93, he ll rise soon so you cant compare fletcher (a DM) to silva (a winger).

schweinsteiger IMO should be 94/95 soon.

and personally i think fletcher is as good as toulalon.

he's lucky to be a 92 let alone 93 the silly thing is fletcher is the same as paul scholes and paul is miles better

scholes isnt higher rated as he can't play as many minutes as fletcher' date=' quality he is better but a game of stats mean he can't still be a 94 player even if his form of late suggests it.

Er? YES!

it might be because before 2 seasons ago he was slated on this forum and in real life. like schweinstiger. both AWFUL plays rubbish moan moan moan. now they play well people go on forever about them, he is 92 NOT because SM are racist but because before 2 seasons ago he was not a good player. you can't expect him to go from 88 ish to 94 instantly can you ?

He's been outstanding for United for the last couple/few of seasons, bearing in mind, United won the league 07-09, 3 in a row...

hes been good for 2 seasons now, this season dosn't count he has played 2 games.

He missed out on the Champions League final against Barca, oh and don't forget he's already won the Champions League, this guy is severely UNDER RATED, but you'll always get the people who don't see United games, and those who still put him down they'll see highlights on MoTD...

tell me why he should be higher than busquets then.. if you want to go down that route i can justify a 95 for a player who dosn't deserve it. busquets keeps fabregas out of, and wins world cup. and champions league, and la liga.

I'd have him as a 94 right now based on previous seasons. Like I said about being Scottish, I'm sure it helps Mascherano being Argentinian for example.

obviously good performances on the international stage help, he plays rubbish for scotland i hear, i don't see it but why would he deserve a high rating for playing at a lower international level than mascerano ?

The Schweinstieger comment is a bit different, coming off the back of a great World Cup, where Fletcher will never be, and is also a different kind of player, but I'd def put in there with the above mentioned.

i think fletcher may hit 93 and rate him but people are so bias or unrealistic.

i hate how people hype up players as soon as they start playing well, half the people who talk about him probably said he would never be 90+ 3 years ago but they all join in to hype him now.

i summerised my points above, i am more bias than most as i like fletcher and man united but i think people over rate him a bit too much !

Rooney is yummy : I've always thought scholes is a great player, one of the best in the premier league, which means he should be 95/6.

His problem is he just doesnt play enough games!

Darren Flecther isnt as gooda player, however fletcher features in almost every man u game :)

Er? YES!

He's been outstanding for United for the last couple/few of seasons' date=' bearing in mind, United won the league 07-09, 3 in a row...

The Schweinstieger comment is a bit different, coming off the back of a great World Cup, where Fletcher will never be, and is also a different kind of player, but I'd def put in there with the above mentioned.[/quote']

According to sm's rating system players have to preform great internationally and at club level, which he wont do so yes 94 is out of the question.

Here we go again ...

If Scholes is a 92, then Fletcher shouldn't be rated higher then him. Regardless of his age he's the key man in the middle for Manchester United, i don't think you could say that about Fletcher.

Good player, not a world beater.

And don't bother playing the Scottish card, Ian Rush is remembered despite being Welsh :rolleyes: George Best is one of Manchester United's best all time players despite being North Irish :rolleyes: & Alan Hanson/Kenny Daglish are as good as it gets and there Scottish B)

He's a 92 because of his ability, not his nationality.

But when he got to 94 he wasn't playing regularly for Brazil.

He went to a 94 because he move to Juve and that was considered a big move and at the time he was playing for Brazil, now since he has under performed for Brazil hes went to a 93 and will go to a 92 shortly i assume, which will suit him nicely because his attacking quality is as good as fletchers defensive quality, so comparing those 2 together 92 is about right for both

the national argument just stop it right there: rooney, ronaldo, drogba, essien blah blah all are the worlds best players without having spectacular national team sucess, what has england or portugal won recently ?

so forget national team it has very little bearing on on the rating of a player.

also fletcher is 92 now so lets compare him with the rest:

masceranobeen key member of liverpool for 3 seasons rightly has 94. has won nothing with liverpool during that time ?

de rossi

alonso

pirlo

diego

lucho gonzalez

stankovic

ballack

lass diarra

gourcuff

yaya toure

carrick

keita

van bommel.

as you can see, i was going to go thorugh listign individual accolades but too much effort, anyway fletcher is in the middle of those lot, a 92. if he plays well and man united do well 93 is in order but right now 92 is fine :) he is a good player yes, but gourcuff, ballack, keita, alonso, masc and de rossi are all as good if not better with the likes of de rossi so people calling him to rise are kind comparing him optimistly.