GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

Kez

• 2 weeks later...

Re: GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

3 times I put my details in to buy Bayern Munich three times it completed yet they weren't allocated to me. I don't really care to be honest I just better not have been charged if I don't get the team and I can't even send a ticket because it's asking for a transaction ID which it never gave me but I went through all the process of asking me for my RBS password and to finalize the payment.

3 times I put my details in to buy Bayern Munich three times it completed yet they weren't allocated to me. I don't really care to be honest I just better not have been charged if I don't get the team and I can't even send a ticket because it's asking for a transaction ID which it never gave me but I went through all the process of asking me for my RBS password and to finalize the payment.

Exactly the same for me' date=' just to prove it was in my cart I did a screenshot. As you say I can't even send a ticket so I sent an email.

gold1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Exactly the same for me' date=' just to prove it was in my cart I did a screenshot. As you say I can't even send a ticket so I sent an email.

gold1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This happened to me , i then went and clicked on the club in the basket and tried to enter my details again (paybymob) and it just went back to my home screen and they were there.

This happened to me ' date=' i then went and clicked on the club in the basket and tried to enter my details again (paybymob) and it just went back to my home screen and they were there.[/quote']

Oh well the luck of the dice I guess, even though I'm gutted. Anyway, good luck with them.:)

Oh well the luck of the dice I guess' date=' even though I'm gutted. Anyway, good luck with them.:)[/quote']

I doubt we have been charged as it says nothing on the order history but have sent a PM to a Dev hopefully get a reply. Although I find it weird that it finalized the payment and nothing shows on the order history.

I just missed being online when the GC opened I got back online 2 hours after the opening and by that time 79 teams were taken.

I really wanted Lyon after that either Wolfsberg. Atletico Madrid or Sporting Lisbon. I managed to get my 4th choice and reasonably happy to land Sporting.

Although like some others i did have trouble paying for the reserve of the club, no payment transaction was recorded and after the 10 minutes wait period nothing happened and Sporting became available, so i payed through the Paymo thing and got Sporting straight away.

I've also picked Paraguay as my international team.

Good luck to everyone

Regards

Mark

I have taken Real Sociedad, more through sentimental reasons! Pretty happy, though. This is my first time in a Gold league.

I find it funny how people reserve a team, and then instantly put all their players up for sale :)

I am the new Hamburger SV coach came on and could see thay was still free after near 3H of this setup being open.

Anyway I am selling off 91 rated all round Def as well as a DM Heiko Westermann - 90 rated LB/LM Marcell Jansen - 90 rated CM/DM David Jarolim - 90 rated ST Mladen Petric.

I have also listed some players for cash the stand out is 25 year old winger Jonathan Pitroipa who is rated 87 looking for around 8-10M.

Message me to come to any deals before the setup opens.

Also on the look for a keeper.