GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

Kez

Re: GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

Complete joke. Tryed n several occasions to buy a team and it ust ent back to the home page saying i have one team in my basket.

This kinda remind me why i ave been away from SM for so long. Its still as frustrating as it used to be.

Seems like its a game made for kids and run by kids.

was at work when this opened so I called my mate to reserve a team for me.

I asked him to get the best team possible

Sooooo...... Besiktas and Ukraine it is then......

don't give it out :P that was the best team available

maybe you shouldn't work then :D:D

Think iv organised a deal for Vidal (91) - even though he is one of my favourite players and ridiculously versatile :(.

EVERYONE is for sale at Bayern Leverkusen' date=' although im not to keen to part with Schurrle or Sam.[/quote']

Oh your at Levekusan :eek::)

So far have several okay offers for Sanchez , Porto probably the best however I'm still open to offers. Man united also have a good offer.

Can I just ask as I haven't been in a gc for a while is asking two 89s for a 91 a lot? :confused: vie had a few people just laugh and say I'm stupid , then counter me a aging 88 and cash ... :o

Interested in 88-90 rated players will give 2 for ones out with the lower rated players and 2 for 1s in on the better players :)

So far have several okay offers for Sanchez ' date=' Porto probably the best however I'm still open to offers. Man united also have a good offer.

Can I just ask as I haven't been in a gc for a while is asking two 89s for a 91 a lot? :confused: vie had a few people just laugh and say I'm stupid , then counter me a aging 88 and cash ... :o

Interested in 88-90 rated players will give 2 for ones out with the lower rated players and 2 for 1s in on the better players :)[/quote']

Two 89s for a 91 is fair in my eyes. Its what im selling Vidal for

EDIT: Yup im at Bayern Leverkusen :o

So far have several okay offers for Sanchez ' date=' Porto probably the best however I'm still open to offers. Man united also have a good offer.

Interested in 88-90 rated players will give 2 for ones out with the lower rated players and 2 for 1s in on the better players :)[/quote']

Before it was ratings now it is age i have seen a 93 leave for a 86 and cash it is all on how mutch a player is worth now.

Two 89s for a 91 is fair in my eyes. Its what im selling Vidal for

EDIT: Yup im at Bayern Leverkusen :o

Did you get them first or did someone quit and you join? :o

I'd be very much interested in either Castro or Vidal it's just if you would be interested in dealing with Udenise for them? :)

right i've already decided some managers i'm going to avoid :P

Might hang onto Cavani ' date=' Lavezzi and Hamsik as noone really offering anything near what id expected

Quag can leave for a 90 rated winger under 25 :)[/quote']

Made you a offer over PM giving up a 90 and a 85 tell me what you think?