GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

Kez

Re: GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

Just to let you guys know if you haven't seen the post on the newspaper that Alex Sanchez will be avalible for offers up until 0:00 GMT tonight and then i'll make a decision on his destination. Currently he is on hisway to Porto but i'm willing to take offers up until Midnight. I will only negotiate past this time if a inital PM regarding Sanchez has been made by 23:30GMT.

Also interested in 88/89 rated players so let me know if your selling. Peferably under 31 :)

Just for anyone looking for a team with a star in it do not no how this works but here it is.

Scottish Div 2 club Queen Of The South have French star 33 year old Thierry Henry dont no why but could help anyone looking for a team with a good player should easy do well in Scottland.

Just to let people know HSV would pay well for him with two players.

Just for anyone looking for a team with a star in it do not no how this works but here it is.

Scottish Div 2 club Queen Of The South have French star 33 year old Thierry Henry dont no why but could help anyone looking for a team with a good player should easy do well in Scottland.

Just to let people know HSV would pay well for him with two players.

Check out Lokomotiv Moscow :)

If you reserve a team in the Gold Championship and then quit it...Do you have like a ticket to get another one??Or you will have to pay and reserve another team?

you can get a refund but will not be able to get back in to the setup.

Wow.still exactly the same as yesterday, i reserve the team put my debit card details in it all seems to go through then suddenly i end up back on the home page with no team but its still in my basket lol..

O well its there lose of 2:99! I will get who ever i can tomorow when it opens.