GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

Kez

Re: GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

Apart from the obvious of everyone going for a specific club' date=' (Besiktas personally), is there a general consensus that if they don't get that club, they'll be joining Division 5 (seems the most popular so far?)[/quote']

Yeah im with you on joining division 5..

you can get a refund but will not be able to get back in to the setup.

but like this:

I am Auxerre manager, but there aren't many forumers from the french league; so if i quit this club and reserve a german team is that okay???Can I do this?Or i will have to wait till the Game World opens to get a club?

Im at FC Koln if anyone wants to deal :)

Podolski (90 WING/FWD) may leave for p/e. Also' date=' the Barca manager is a right idiot![/quote']

Might be interested in Podolski I'm Napoli anyone your interested in :)

Also if anyone wants to bid for Hamsik would be nice ;)

Lavezzi can leave for a replacement attacking mid and a central midfielder/goalkeeper

Hoffenheim arranged a deal which will see Guarin join the club:) Sigurdsson and Firmino joins Porto in exchange.

Also have another deal arranged, selling Beck and Vorsah in exchange for Westermann, Pitroipa and Besic.

Still looking for more deals, get in touch if interested please:)

Im at FC Koln if anyone wants to deal :)

Podolski (90 WING/FWD) may leave for p/e. Also' date=' the Barca manager is a right idiot![/quote']

What are you on about ... i got a cracking offer from him for Sanchez :confused:

Sanchez for Bojan :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I then said no chance he said Sanchez for Keita

before giving me the final offer of Bojan and Henrique :P:p

OH AND WHEN HE MESSAGES ME IT'S ALL LIKE THIS WHICH IS REALLY OFF PUTTING AND GIVES THE IMPRESSION HE IS SHOUTING AT ME. :)

Might be interested in Podolski I'm Napoli anyone your interested in :)

Also if anyone wants to bid for Hamsik would be nice ;)

Lavezzi can leave for a replacement attacking mid and a central midfielder/goalkeeper

I'll look at your team now. :)

So i just logged on for the first time in a week due to having no computer. I had a feeling i'd miss 150 opening but i managed to get Melbourne Heart, who are my favorite Australian team.

Gonna be a massive challenge to get anywhere in the SMFA competitions with a squad rated 78 and with bugger all cash.

Anyway, i'm looking for a couple of loans.. Looking for 2 good forwards and a good goalkeeper. If anybody is sending players elsewhere, PLEASE message me.

What are you on about ... i got a cracking offer from him for Sanchez :confused:

Sanchez for Bojan :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I then said no chance he said Sanchez for Keita

before giving me the final offer of Bojan and Henrique :P:p

OH AND WHEN HE MESSAGES ME IT'S ALL LIKE THIS WHICH IS REALLY OFF PUTTING AND GIVES THE IMPRESSION HE IS SHOUTING AT ME. :)

who is Barca manager:confused:

Guest Daragh

Took Nantes. Wanted Auxerre, but doubt I would've reserved them had they still been available.

Anyone else in France?

Udinese
- Gold Championship 150 , Transfer News

Chamberlain (70) + Jack Stephens (75) on there way into the club from Southampton for a fee believed to be Fabio Orellana (86) , Udinese will also recive nearly £5,000,000 in the deal.
Other news coming out of Udinese is the shock departure of Alex Sanchez to Porto. The young winger who has been linked to moves in England and Spain is to start afresh in Portugual with Mountinho + £10,000,000 coming Udinese's way. The deal will also see Varela come in to Udinese for £10,000,000 before a possibility of a 3rd deal between the sides is put together.
Udinese have unfortunatly been turned down for young Brazilian talent Rodriguez Lucas. The young Brazilian was said to be intrested in a move to the Italien club however he's current manager at Sao Paulo is said to rate the young star to highly for a possible bid to be made.
Manchester City and Aston Villa are said to have been left dissapointed after their respective bids were turned down for Alex Sanchez , other clubs that deals were turned down for include English sides Tottenham , Liverpool and Manchester United as well as Spainish side Barcelona who had there bid of Bojan + Cash laughed at.
Players such as Inler , Asmoah , Isla , Hadanovic and striker Di Natale are all said to possibly be on there way out of Italien Side Udinese although no concrete bids have been made for the players.

So Chamberlian , Stephens , Varela and Mountinho in so far with only Sanchez and Orellana out. Possibly bring in one more player today but already hard to get okay deals in this set-up!

Queens Park Rangers and Blackburn Rovers have agreed a £4.5 million deal for Jason Roberts. First player to join QPR but hopefully not the last. He will be my best player when he joins so I am happy with the deal:)

See what a little work dose with managers to come to deals.

The 25 year old is leaving for Ibrahim AFELLAY the to make the deal even better Alcantara Thiago is also to join for cash after.

Real happy with the deal the manager is nice to deal with.

Nice deal you got there hammer but the mans a pain in the .... He offered me afellay and thiago + 10 million for lavezzi and cavani and then stated that was the best offer I'd get.:rolleyes:

Nice deal you got there hammer but the mans a pain in the .... He offered me afellay and thiago + 10 million for lavezzi and cavani and then stated that was the best offer I'd get.:rolleyes:

He puled out not dealing with him any more and he was the one to offer me that.