GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

Kez

Re: GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

Hi guys.

Thanks to the SM support team, managed to reserve oil-rich Anzhi last night. :)

Hoping to get a few squad players on loan, and will listen to offers on most players. Please get in touch if interested. :)

PS - Anyone else in Russia?

EDIT - I see Adam and Fraser, so that's good news. Anyone else? :)

Hmmm' date=' got Crawley Town, but its still saying[i']'The Chairman has approved your application and will allow you in this Game World shortly'[/i].

Great.

Wasn't it always 2 hours after the GW opens, so should only be 20mins more...? :)

S.KHEDIRA 22m - Brazil.

C.TRASCH 25m - Germany.

J.RODRIGUEZ 10m - Italy.

D.STURRIDGE 10m - Germany.

Now the last one is my deal some big cash deals going down in this setup could be very good or bad for the teams selling.

Dzsudzsack or Boussoufa could be next on the list.

Both would be available for huge cash offers! :)

Welcome to Germany HSV have some players for cash who could fit in well with your squad.

Also to all managers in Germany do you all want to do our own thread could be a lot of fun for us lot.

We still on for the loan deal of mancienne mate?

This Barca manager is a joke in all honesty

I've attempted to avoid dealing with him after being quoted Lavezzi and Cavani for Affelly + Thiago + 10 million

Then he put a very abusive message on the newspaper complaining because people wanted loans and winging because he cant buy players for cash.

He then offers me 20 million for Hamsik:rolleyes:

I sent him a jokey response of Messi + Valdes + 150 million

Then he replied with a 25 million offer I then did another joke counter he then rejected saying he was buying for cash(fair enough)

Personally think he will quit after a few games as he's not the most popular manager in the game world :P

This Barca manager is a joke in all honesty

I've attempted to avoid dealing with him after being quoted Lavezzi and Cavani for Affelly + Thiago + 10 million

Then he put a very abusive message on the newspaper complaining because people wanted loans and winging because he cant buy players for cash.

He then offers me 20 million for Hamsik:rolleyes:

I sent him a jokey response of Messi + Valdes + 150 million

Then he replied with a 25 million offer I then did another joke counter he then rejected saying he was buying for cash(fair enough)

Personally think he will quit after a few games as he's not the most popular manager in the game world :P

I had a deal done with him and he puled out so not dealing with him but yes people are going a bit to far in the news papers about him it is his chose same as united's boss if thay want to loan players out ect..

i posted this msg also in the newspaper bit on the gameworld, but was wondering if anyone would know the name(s) from another gameworld(as im pretty new so i don't) and might be able to clear this up with out a ticket being sent, but is the barcelona/man utd manager the same guy?

or is it just coincidence that it just looks this way