GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

Kez

Re: GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

Maybe twins' date=' you never know. :D[/quote']

definetley it could be,

but i just tried sending a ticket anyways and when i got to the last menu of send

it come up in a redish/pink box

multiple accounting tickets on these clubs can't be sent because the clubs are already being investigated.

i posted this msg also in the newspaper bit on the gameworld' date=' but was wondering if anyone would know the name(s) from another gameworld(as im pretty new so i don't) and might be able to clear this up with out a ticket being sent, but is the barcelona/man utd manager the same guy?

or is it just coincidence that it just looks this way[/font']

Had similar feelings earlier , saw there newspaper posts AND THEY BOTH WRITE LIKE THIS. which on the face of things could just be to draw attention but they also make very similar bids.

i never saw them in any world,which means they are new gold boys,or brothers or causins ,they have same last name,or 1 guy bought to 2 acc to cheat,but if they dont deals between them i am ok,they cant fix results except if they meet in SMFA competitions but 1 team must win anyway,i hope they ll be banned and i get one of the job offers:D

Was curious into the situation at Barce and United so during negotiations with Manchester United over Phil Jones i asked him "you do know it is against the rules of SM to have two accounts in the same world right?" he then responded:

Whose the other team

I said Barcelona he put:

well im not barcelona because our names are different and he is my brother and it isnt cheating when we both briught the teams

I don't know what you guys make of it but i find it all a bit suspicious , granted they could easily just be brothers like me and Aaron are but why does he put the first response to my question like that? it's like saying i am but which team am i? or is that just me reading into things to much?

His second response also raises suspision , i mean if he was just his brother wouldnt he just use that as a sole reason behind it? instead he uses the fact there names are different and then the fact there brothers .... hmmmmmm :o

i'll let you make your own minds up on this i'm just a little suspicious!

Was curious into the situation at Barce and United so during negotiations with Manchester United over Phil Jones i asked him "you do know it is against the rules of SM to have two accounts in the same world right?" he then responded:

I said Barcelona he put:

I don't know what you guys make of it but i find it all a bit suspicious ' date=' granted they could easily just be brothers like me and Aaron are but why does he put the first response to my question like that? it's like saying i am but which team am i? or is that just me reading into things to much?

His second response also raises suspision , i mean if he was just his brother wouldnt he just use that as a sole reason behind it? instead he uses the fact there names are different and then the fact there brothers .... hmmmmmm :o

i'll let you make your own minds up on this i'm just a little suspicious![/quote']

Send it in I got band from my account for the same thing so send it in mate he will be removed.

The offer for Ji-Sung PARK of Manchester United from Napoli has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Quag(91) leaves in the other direction was in desperate need of a decent winger really like park , think he will be in SAF plans for next season even with the arrival of young can see him holding his 91 longer than Quag as well :)

Hammer' date=' you cheated. You admitted it. You got banned.

this guys stating it's his brother.[/quote']

It was my bro who was also playing and after that I messaged SM when I was band got a in depth message telling me you can not have two accounts in the same setup from the same I.P address no matter what.

They then let me back on SM as a Gold Member letting me know the rules ect.

Quag(91) leaves in the other direction was in desperate need of a decent winger really like park ' date=' think he will be in SAF plans for next season even with the arrival of young can see him holding his 91 longer than Quag as well :)[/quote']

Parks recent statment could be translated as transfer request but yours choice anyway

Now this is odd.

Barcelona manager lists all players when we started talking about him and United boss.

Put in a offer of 21M + a 25 year old 90 + a 24 year old 89 for Pedro he came back with he would only take cash.

Put in the offer again this time with two 90's same thing.

Messaged him saying he should quit if he is also the United coach so he dose not get band as I have sent it in to SM.

He went off and the United boss came on and turned down my Nani bid strange right.

It was my bro who was also playing and after that I messaged SM when I was band got a in depth message telling me you can not have two accounts in the same setup from the same I.P address no matter what.

They then let me back on SM as a Gold Member letting me know the rules ect.

to many brothers and sisters on this game,and same IP adresses:confused:,who was on third account,yours sister:confused::rolleyes:,would like explanation,dont have nothing against anybody,but hate cheaters:mad:

Parks recent statment could be translated as transfer request but yours choice anyway

Quags been injured and I don't really rate him , plus I've got lavezzi and Cavani up top , Park is one of the best winger in the PL , he may be un happy at the moment but I think SAF will encourage him to stay as he was excellent for United last season , if he leaves I've heard it will be to Spain to one of the top end clubs which wouldn't be too bad plus his arrival fills my need for a new winger :D

Quags been injured and I don't really rate him ' date=' plus I've got lavezzi and Cavani up top , Park is one of the best winger in the PL , he may be un happy at the moment but I think SAF will encourage him to stay as he was excellent for United last season , if he leaves I've heard it will be to Spain to one of the top end clubs which wouldn't be too bad plus his arrival fills my need for a new winger :D[/quote']

agree he was excellent just tought that u need to know this

I said Barcelona he put:

I don't know what you guys make of it but i find it all a bit suspicious ' date=' granted they could easily just be brothers like me and Aaron are but why does he put the first response to my question like that? it's like saying i am but which team am i? or is that just me reading into things to much?

i'll let you make your own minds up on this i'm just a little suspicious![/quote']

I've played with both of them in a different gameworld, a WC, they didn't do any deals between them, but they both savaged players from Bayern Munich in ridiculously one-sided deals, however the Bayern manager didn't seem to be related, just a bit thick, was very suspicious though.

The deal involving Hamburger SV and Krkic BOJAN of Barcelona has been rejected. Barcelona will only accept a part exchange deal.

Made a offer of 21M to see what would happen and happy with what I got back.

Then this.

The deal reported to be worth £15,000,000 involving Krkic BOJAN of Barcelona and Internazionale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

Love it could he be 3 teams lol.

Made a offer of 21M to see what would happen and happy with what I got back.

Then this.

Love it could he be 3 teams lol.

It could be a two part deal as I was looking at Inters team before and a bid was accepted on Inters Eto'o of Mascherano+Bojan.

Udinese are looking for 87/88/89/90 rated players in a number of positions across the field. Can offer 2/3 to ones in order to get these players and can also offer Motta (88) , Codda (88) , Domizzi (88) , Pasqual (87) , Abdi (86) and Flores Flores + one of the players on this list for a 89/90 player or in some cases two.

Belardi (82)

Koprivec (77)

Siqueira (83)

Gotti (80)

Basta (85)

Formiconi (76)

Mensah (83)

Boassa (76)

Ferronetti (85)

Nyom (83)

Cuadrao (83)

Ekstrand (84)

Sissoko (80)

Marino (80)

Jaime (82)

Mazzarani (82)

Agemang Badu (82)

Mattila (78)

Rabiu (76)

Forestieri (83)

Medina (78)

Beleck (77)

Fabinho (76)

Cuero (75)

Vydra (80)

Muriel (78)

Laurito (77)

Vujadinovic (80)

Calvo (84)

Surraco (83)

Kitoko (80)

Berisha (75)

Morosini (83)

Obodo (83)

Abdi (86)

Sodinha (75)

Bradaschia (78)

Denis (88)

Geijo (85)

Corrardi (84)

Sforzini (83)

Ighalo (80)

Gerardi (79)

So yeah Pm If your interested!

24 Year Old CB/RB Niko Bungert has made the jump to HSV the German under 25 will be a key as we have no depth at the back he came in for 8M.

89 Rated Keeper Frank Rost will be joining for 7M yes he is a free right now but were my best is a 88 it is always a nice deal should do well for season 1.

Ze Reberto 91 is joining 10M was also a Free but happy with the deal as don't have a CM after my 90.