GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

Kez

Guest Daragh

Re: GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

Nantes beat off interest from 36 others clubs to the signing of Xherdan Shaqiri. He arrives for a fee of £6,000,000 plus Aurélien Capoue.

Lads why are there two threads for the one GC? Which one should we use? I reckon we use this one and change the title just to GC150 as it has tonnes more posts than the others and will attract more forumers to join.

Lads why are there two threads for the one GC? Which one should we use? I reckon we use this one and change the title just to GC150 as it has tonnes more posts than the others and will attract more forumers to join.

I agree...

If any of this board's mods are looking, go and merge the two threads, please? :D:o

PS - What's the Real Madrid manager playing at, selling all his best players for cash?!

Its going to be very hard to ever break into the top 6 in Germany with Koln! I'd say it'll be a season or two till I'm up there, but for this season I'm aiming for a top 8 finish.

I've improved the squad quite a bit, the starting lineup used to consist of a midfield of 85 - 86 - 86 - 86

Now this is how the team looks. (Players in bold are new signings)

Bolat (86)

Brecko (86) Mohomad (87) Geromel (88) Eichner (87)

Legear (87) Raul Garcia (88) Lemoine (88) Van Damme (87)

Novakovic (88)

Montano (88)

The Van Damme deal is ABD but I've competition from 2 other clubs but I'm confident I'll get him. Chelsea young star Kakuta joins for 7 million and I have an ABD on the young Swiss striker Fabian Frei who I hope I can get!

Tonights game is away to Hertha BSC, I hope to get a point out of this game as I always lose my first game in the league for some reason!

Players I'm willing to use in P/E deals:

Geromel (88 - 25) Koln's top defender - available for P/E.

Matuszczyk (86 - 22) Young CM, who I'd be willing to use in a trade deal with Clemens (85 - 19).

P/M me if interested!

Sheffield Wednesday have signed Yann Sommer, Dino Spehar, Nathan Kabasele, Takashi Usami, Gohi Bi Cyriac, Luke Williams, Mateo Kovacic, Carlos Izquierdoz & George Thorne so far. Now skint so gonna wait for some external bids on my players. First game tonight against Colchester.

Btw, if anyone can loan me a defender 80+ I'd appreciate it :)

Double Old Firm Swoop

Motherwell FC are proud to announce the signings of two new players from either side of the Old Firm divide. Young Scottish talent joins as Kyle Hutton joins from Rangers for a fee of £800k and signs a four-year deal at Fir Park. Welsh new bhoy, Adam Matthews also joins Motherwell albeit on a one-season loan. Matthews' versatility was the deciding factor in Manager Kevin Kelly's decision to make the bid.

Thank you to both managers for easy transfers.

23_front_small.png_44936454_qpr_226.gif18_front_small.png

QPR add Kader Keita to there signed list.

178964.png

QPR have been busy in the transfer market and today annouced the signing of Ivory Coast striker Kader Keita. Keita joined in a trade which saw Helguson and Mackie leave Loftus Road. Manager Mark Mara had this to say about his newest signing.

I knew that he (Keita) would cost a lot of money to buy so I knew that I would have to use players to get him. We had way to many strikers so to trade two bench players away for a starter was in my opinion a good move. I hope that Keita can form a good partnership with Jason Roberts and become a real threat for all defenders in the premier league.

QPR start there challenge for survival tonight with a trip to the Emirates Stadium. There chances look really slim but Mark seems to be quite optimistic about his chances.

We are probably going to get our backsides handed to us but all I can ask from my team is to try and compete. If they compete with Arsenal then I believe we could do well.

Mark sounds optimistic but is he hiding his real beliefs about his teams chances?

West Ham started their season off with a 2-0 home win against Birmingham city tonight

with both goals coming from the influential left sided midfielder T.Hitzlsberger (11 min),(21min)

but in all honesty it was a very even affair

and lucky to come away with the win in the end

Full Match Stats

West Ham Vs Birmingham C.

Possession

60% 40%

Total Shots

17 15

Shots On Target

11 11

Corners

7 3

Yellow Cards

1 1

Red Cards

0 0

SC Freiburg started the season with a 4-1 loss at home against Bayern Munchen... The Freiburg manager,Nick Big, said that he wasn't surprised with the result and that he expects new players to arrive untill thursday, a day before another difficult match, against Wolfsburg.

Sydney in first game trashed Perth 4-2 goals from,T Antonnis 2,Kissel,Williams,for Perth 2 times scored Amphlet,Sydney is in talks with Nagoya over Australian star Kennedy who is much better fwd then others fwd in Australia:),we expect his arrival tomorrow ,if nothing unexcepted happened,also Sydney is in talks with one more star from Japan but his name wont be revealed for now,Martinuccio on his debut didnt impress:mad:

Rough start, lost 2-1 away to Hertha after conceding, but then again I always start bad in GC's!

Also, anyone who makes a bid for one of my players or if you p/m me I'll be away for a week encase you think I'm ignoring you.

Rough start' date=' lost 2-1 away to Hertha after conceding, but then again I always start bad in GC's!

Also, anyone who makes a bid for one of my players or if you p/m me I'll be away for a week encase you think I'm ignoring you.[/quote']

You say that just as i, 30 seconds ago reply to your PM offers! :rolleyes::)

Well, Bojan whom was on loan at me, becuase of Barca, got returned from Inter to Barca, and he wa son loan from Inter and so he disappeared from my team, and then Countinho randomly got re-called, and been with the Girlfriend all day so set tactics late last night, and with both them missing team got messed up and so Levante lost 2-0 to Sevilla...not cool ha ...:(

Guest Daragh

Nantes get off to winning start with a 2-0 win over CS Sedan. Not bad. They're one of the managed sides in Division 2 too, so I'd expect them to be competition for promotion.