GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

Kez

Re: GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

Celtic kick off the season with a hard earner 1-0 away win against Hearts. Pleased with this result as this could have been a banana skin. Plus came out injury free which is important as my next league game is the first old firm derby of the season! Don't come much bigger in Scotland than Celtic at home to Rangers

In a deal which took the best part of 30 seconds to work out and knock up

1. FC Koln have made an offer to Sporting CP to swap Christian CLEMENS and Bienvenue BASALA-MAZANA for Ricky VAN WOLFSWINKEL

The offer for Ricky VAN WOLFSWINKEL of Sporting CP from 1. FC Koln has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours. Cancel

I may be able to rest now that Van Wolfswinkel is away and not answer all the PM's with interest in him, some decent some bordering on madness ans stupidity.

Regards

Mark

Celtic kick off the season with a hard earner 1-0 away win against Hearts. Pleased with this result as this could have been a banana skin. Plus came out injury free which is important as my next league game is the first old firm derby of the season! Don't come much bigger in Scotland than Celtic at home to Rangers

By that statement my good man, i take it you have never been to a Cowdenbeath v Raith/East Fife/Dunfermline derby! :P

By that statement my good man' date=' i take it you have never been to a Cowdenbeath v Raith/East Fife/Dunfermline derby! :P[/quote']

haha no i've never made it down to that one. Heard it's a riot though, makes old firm look like a kids nursery :P:D

Mark' date=' any chance of Santos?, if nto you got anyone up for sale I at Levante may be able to get, also thanks for the loan of Timo Hildebrand mate :)[/quote']

Nick, Take this to PM's and chat that way, There is a hell of a lot of interest in Santos i'm still to catch up with them, can't say as to who or where will make me part with Santos, make an offer and if it's the best for me i'll accept it. :o

Motherwell beat St.Mirren 2-0 at Fir Park. Great start and will do our best to stay in the top half of the table for the rest of the season. Goals from Matthews and Owusu, the two loanees.

Motherwell can also confirm that bids for Kelvin Wilson and John Sutton of Celtic and Hearts respectively, have been withdrawn. Wilson's bid was withdrawn after the Celtic manager told me he wasn't for sale, which is fair enough. Sutton's bid was withdrawn after the manager and the board decided he wasn't worth £4million.

By that statement my good man' date=' i take it you have never been to a Cowdenbeath v Raith/East Fife/Dunfermline derby! :P[/quote']

Ew...a Cowden fan on the SM forums.:P

--------------------------------------------------

MSV Duisburg get off to a great start, with a 2-0 win at home to Karlsruher SC. :D

Sidney signed Australian star who recently played in Japan' date='Joshua Kennedy ;),will give fire power to our attack,Kashiwagi is also in talks with Sydney and Koeln but we expect him to sign for us:p,Also Sydney targets 2 Serbian stars to join future champions squad:D[/quote']

Never ever spell that wrong again :mad:

Ew...a Cowden fan on the SM forums.:P

--------------------------------------------------

MSV Duisburg get off to a great start' date=' with a 2-0 win at home to Karlsruher SC. :D[/quote']

Oh aye!! - There are Cowdenbeath fans out there in real life believe it or not :)

West Ham are pleased to announce the imminent arrival of G.Popov from dynamo kiev

the deal will see west hams mexican winger Pablo Barrera travel the other way in a straight part exchange deal.

plus west ham have just completed contract negotions with colombian team Santa Fe

for the signature of am/lm sided player

Luis Seijas

the fee agreed for Seijas was a p/e deal involving portuguese midfielder Luis Boa Morte

and an agreed nominal cash fee.

Sydney signed Kashiwagi,one more Japanese star in our squad,and Bogado Ariel,Paraguayan star be4 our very important game,clash agains M City in CL ,despite our lack of quality for such strong team,and our poor budget for improving,we hope that we can suprise them at home,said Sydney manager CB:),anything what we can get from this game is good 4 us:rolleyes:

West Ham are pleased to announce the imminent arrival of G.Popov from dynamo kiev

the deal will see west hams mexican winger Pablo Barrera travel the other way in a straight part exchange deal.

plus west ham have just completed contract negotions with colombian team Santa Fe

for the signature of am/lm sided player

Luis Seijas

the fee agreed for Seijas was a p/e deal involving portuguese midfielder Luis Boa Morte

and an agreed nominal cash fee.

Any chance that West Ham would be willing to loan out any excess players to needy German clubs *cough* me *cough* ? :o:D

Any chance that West Ham would be willing to loan out any excess players to needy German clubs *cough* me *cough* ? :o:D

well i've already got 7 players out on loan and realistically being in division 2 in england i've found you need about a 30man squad minimum to be able to deal with cup games and monday night league games so at the moment i haven't really got any excess players' date=' but if deals go one way or another and i have surplus i'll loan list them anyways then as i'd rather have players playing than sitting on the reserve bench eating up a good wage.[/font']

well i've already got 7 players out on loan and realistically being in division 2 in england i've found you need about a 30man squad minimum to be able to deal with cup games and monday night league games so at the moment i haven't really got any excess players' date=' but if deals go one way or another and i have surplus i'll loan list them anyways then as i'd rather have players playing than sitting on the reserve bench eating up a good wage.[/font']

fair enough. :)

Didn't know you got Monday night league games in the Championship:eek:(on SM)...:)

fair enough. :)

Didn't know you got Monday night league games in the Championship:eek:(on SM)...:)

yeah caught me out too first time i played in an english championship' date=' but i suppose it makes sense they had to fit in more teams in shorter time period (div 2 down 24team leagues)[/font']

Tottenham Hotspur have made an offer to Sporting CP to swap Heurelho GOMES and Niko KRANJCAR for Rui PATRICIO

The offer for Rui PATRICIO of Sporting CP from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

;)

hamburgrect.jpg

GYI0059576872_crop_450x500.jpg?1266334122

Team Rush Manager After Beating Rivals!

The first game of the season is always one a team wants to win but for HSV thay had to beat VFL Wolfsburg said manager Redknapp, the German side came out with a 1-0 win after LM Marcell Jansen got the only goal and manager Harry Redknapp told press this:

Beating a good team is always good but VFL are our rivals for a top 4 finish this season, and I would like to say this is a grate deal for us. We came out trying to get a point and got all 3 now we need to keep this going in the season ahead, if we are to get a top 4 finish.

GYI0061483132_crop_450x500.jpg?1283540647

German Youth Joins HSV On 2 Year Deal!

German CB/DM Jan Kirchhoff has joined HSV on a 2 year deal after joining in a 4M raid on 1. FSV Mainz 05, the German young star has said he moved to get to a better squad yes Mainz is going the right way but HSV are one of the best teams from Germany and he wanted to play for one of the best in this league, manager Harry Redknapp has said the young star was a grate signing and he should do well.

Aston+Villa+v+West+Ham+United+Premier+League+7-VOc-azxCJm.jpg

Spanish CB Joining HSV Form Aston Villa!

Spanish CB Carlos Cuellar is on his way in to German football the 29 year old who can also play RB is on his way in for 15M and manager Redknapp has said he was a needed player when you think about the depth game he should do well here in our B squad and cup team.

Steven-Gerrard-back-from--007.jpg

HSV Go Big With English Star!

After a move to Portugal fell threw it was all go for Harry Redknapp who has shocked the world with the signing of Steven Gerrard, the Liverpool and England star has signed a 3 year deal with HSV after Marcell Jansen and Eljero Elia moved to Liverpool manager Redknapp has said the England star should be a big star in German football and should fit in well with our squad in the hope of a top 4 finish this season.

HSV NEWS!

Carlos CUELLAR has completed his move to Hamburger SV from Aston Villa for £15,000,000

The 88 CB should do well here in our B squad.

Nick BLACKMAN has completed his move to Hamburger SV from Blackburn Rovers for £3,200,000

The young England ST done some nice stuff in Scotland last season should do well for my team.

Maxi RODRIGUEZ has completed his move to Hamburger SV from Liverpool for £13,000,000 plus Muhamed BESIC

After not being able to sell Besic to the team I wanted too was able to use him in a deal Maxi should do well here.

The offer for Marc PLANUS of Bordeaux from Hamburger SV has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The 89 CB should do well here yes I have signed a lot of Def this time round but still a 89 for Cash is always nice.

The offer for Jeffrey BRUMA of Chelsea from Hamburger SV has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Came to a deal for him he is on loan this season with HSV getting him for cash so happy with that.

Still looking for more deals have some nice players to offer out still.