GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

Kez

Re: GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

West Ham are pleased to announce the arrival

of 22yr old Rodolfo Gamarra from Paraguayian club Libertad

this deal also saw kieron dyer travel the other way in a cash+player deal

pretty pleased with this signing especially considering the paraguayian league update is just aroundt he corner so might even get a bit of a rise on this guy this time around

but not holding out on one.

Gamarra is the 5th new face to join the east london club in the last few days

but hopefully not the last,

other new signings are

R.Bertrand

G.Gillet

H.Altintop

L.Seijas

also if there's any club that want to do any 2-1 deals on any of there players i've got a handful of players i'm willing to trade for them

this includes M.Da Costa currently 25yr 85ov but just signed for lok.moskva so gonna rise for sure

and R.Kovac, a little older than Da Costa at 31yr's 86ov but just moved to Fc Basel.

and theres a mish mash of other 85'86 rated players that also fit into that pool, looking for any player's 87+

Just became a gold member again so decided to take Hamilton Accies in GC150.:)

Unfortunately most of the risers have already been snapped up as I'm kind of late in joining but hopefully I can pick up a few decent signings in the coming days.

Edit: I just noticed there isn't a Scottish Shield anymore.:confused: Have they taken the Shield out in every league?

LOL

Fulham A Team lose to Stockport County's B team on penalties.

The best win I've EVER had on SM.

Fulham were full strength, I rested every single one of my first team, my best player was rated 77.

Over the moon.

Don't care about progression, just care about gate receipts! Home to Leeds in round 2. Here's hoping for a full house!

West Ham's 2nd team cruised too a comfortable 7-0 win tonight against Division 5's Tamworth

goalscorer(s) for West Ham were

J.TOMKINS (4)

F.PIQUIONNE (24), (57)

G.POPOV (38)

J.SPECTOR (55)

J.COLLISON (78)

J.STANISLAS (85)

Full Match Statistics

West Ham Vs Tamworth

Possession

65% 35%

Total Shots

28 10

Shots On Target

17 4

Corners

4 3

Yellow Cards

1 0

Red Cards

0 0

really pleased with the result especially considering 3 new signings were in the starting lineup for tonught's game, and 1 even got on the score sheet, G.Popov

next round is a tough home fixture against West Brom.

West Ham could only manage a draw tonight away to Crystal palace

both goals coming in the last 10mins of the match

(west h.) L.seijas 80min

(crystal) D.Ambrose 87min

Full Match Statistics

Crystal.P Vs West Ham

Possession

49% 51%

Total Shots

11 15

Shots On Target

7 8

Corners

5 6

Yellow Cards

1 0

Red Cards

0 0

although on the plus side theres only 2 teams in division 2 who have won both there opening games so not too bad from that point of view

HSV -

The German club has gone big and signed yet another all time grate this time F.Totti for 22M he should do well here happy to have got him due to having a 87 in my XI now a 92 big change there.

Sorry to be a knOb mate but its ''great'' not grate ha. See you spelling it like that a lot, just an observation not trying to make you look like a tit or anything!

Anyway, after a very solid start for my Millwall side (wins against Doncaster and Crewe) tonight things didnt go to plan. Lost 2-1 to Middlesbrough, fair play to the Boro manager he seems to have completly over-hauled his squad, think they will be up there come the end of the season..

Looking to add a few more new faces to my squad before Saturdays game..

New signings so far are as follows :

Marlon King (3.5 mill from Birmingham)

Marcus Hahnemann (free agent)

Michel Salgado (4.4 mill from Blackburn)

Gary Caldwell (5.0 mill from Wigan)

Jonathen Greening (6.0 mill from Fulham)

Micheal Mancienne (On loan from HSV)

Stephen Ward (On loan from Wolves)

Carlos Salerio (On loan from Sporting Lisbon)

Diomansy Kamara is set to join from Fulham aswell for 5.0 mill. All in all reasonably pleased with my transfer activity so far. To be fair there are some very difficult managers in this setup so getting any sort of deal is a challenge.

Aiming for a top 6 finish so we will see, looks a tough division though!

A 2-0 home win for Sporting CP over Sporting Braga moves the Lisbon club to the top spot in the Primeira Liga. Two quick goals just before half-time from Florent Sinama - Pongolle and Stijn Schaars was to much for Braga to handle. Only Sporting and Benfica remain with a 100% record in the league.

Sydney beat MC in Cl tottally unexpected' date='goals from Antonis,and our new fwd Kennedy from penalty kick:p:confused:,we beat team so much better then us in terms of quality,ratings and budget:D[/quote']

after shocking win,shocking defeat for Sydney away at Brisbane 3-7 at least we score 3:rolleyes:

I've been away since Sunday so could not set my tactics for my game against Hamburger. Ended up loosing 2-1. Thats two losses on the trot and next up is Borussia Dortmund and I don't fancy my chances in that game!

I agreed to sign Ricky Van Wolfswinkel from Sporting for Clemens and Basala Manzana.

Starting XI now looks like this:

Bolat(86)

Brecko(86) Mohamad(87) Geromel(88) Eichner(87)

Raul Garcia(88) Lemoine(88)

Legear(87) Van Wolfswinkel(87) Van Damme(87)

Montano(88)

I have one more transfer target in mind then I shall be set for the season.

Liked the idea of this so thought I'd get involved. Took over Academica of Portugal.. they are rubbish so we shall see how I get on.

First game was a 2-1 win over Pacos followed by a 2-1 defeat away to Benfica. Not too disheartened with that though.

Don't have a lot of cash so any loans would be appreciated guys :o a few 84/85+ would be fantastic :D

Anyone else here in Portuguese league?

Liked the idea of this so thought I'd get involved. Took over Academica of Portugal.. they are rubbish so we shall see how I get on.

First game was a 2-1 win over Pacos followed by a 2-1 defeat away to Benfica. Not too disheartened with that though.

Don't have a lot of cash so any loans would be appreciated guys :o a few 84/85+ would be fantastic :D

Anyone else here in Portuguese league?

Welcome to Portugal! :P

I'm Sporting CP, good luck this year!

Regards

West ham managed a 3-0 win tonight, away from home against Cardiff City

goalscorer(s) for west ham were

M.NOBLE 2

G.GILLET 10

C.COLE 77

Cardiff Vs West Ham

Possession

37% 63%

Total Shots

16 21

Shots On Target

9 13

Corners

7 4

Yellow Cards

1 1

Red Cards

0 0

Guest Daragh

RC Lens 1 - 4 Nantes

Happy with that, against one of the stronger sides in the division for obvious reasons - just after getting relegated from Ligue 1. Quite a few managed sides in the division, which is nice. Anyway, Nantes remain unbeaten and sit second in the league.

3 games into the season and boasting a 100% record, a 1-0 home win against Feirense with a Pedro Mendes 85th minutes winner keeps Sporting CP at the top of the Primeira Liga.

Sporting CP and Benfica are the only 2 clubs with a 100% record.

FC KRASNODAR

This team of unknowns with an average rating of ......84 are holding up well in the Russian premier league.

My results so far:

H - Kuban - Won 2-1 ( local derby apparently )

A - Lokomotiv Moscow - Drew 1-1

A - CSKA - Drew 1-1

Still undefeated after 3 games, which considering the 2 moscow sides being away from home, is a pretty decent start from what is a cr*p side

Aim to be a better side within 12 months ;-)