GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

Kez

Re: GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

Liked the idea of this so thought I'd get involved. Took over Academica of Portugal.. they are rubbish so we shall see how I get on.

First game was a 2-1 win over Pacos followed by a 2-1 defeat away to Benfica. Not too disheartened with that though.

Don't have a lot of cash so any loans would be appreciated guys :o a few 84/85+ would be fantastic :D

Anyone else here in Portuguese league?

Me and the Kroiter.

Im at Vitoria im on the same page as you

Kroitzz is at Braga

Rio Ave 1-1 Academica

Quite happy with the point really, I think away from home I've gotta be happy with avoiding defeat with this team :D Next up is Beira-Mar at home so hopefully we will be able to pick up three points in that one.

Made some signings but they are mostly just to make some cash on their chairman values being much higher at my club and to improve the ratings of our side in the short term.

Cordoba Danilson CM/DM (85)

Renzo Rovoredo RB/RM (84)

Josip Brezovec CM (83)

Carlos Munoz FWD/WING (83)

Kay Voser LB/RB (83)

Pleased as we still have a couple million left to add some more players to get a bit of depth in there as well. Still looking around for loans if anyone is looking to help out a friend in need :D

Hamilton 1 - 2 Falkirk

Obviously disappointed with the result as it sees us move down to 3rd.:( Hopefully we can bounce back against Ross County in midweek.

We're also looking a bit stronger on the rating front, having brought in a number of risers from Scandinavia and South America. I still have some money aswell so we aim to strengthen further in the coming weeks once I've scouted a few more targets.

west ham got knocked out of the english shield tonight at the hands of premeiership side west brom. lost 2-0

not to fussed about the loss as i did play my second team, so no pass on effects to my league team, and the gate turnover was nice

only major downer was collison getting injured

GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

1.FSV Mainz won 1 nil last nite aganist tough opposition in 1.FC Koln through a header by Marco Rose this was a great win considering my overall starting XI rating of about 76 but have just secured 21 new players all over 83 rated to start my project

First dropped points of the season with a 1-2 home defeat to Nacional da Madeira. The results see's my Sporting CP team drop from 1st to 3rd in the table. The next game is against Porto on Wednesday.

However the big worry is that i've lost David Carrico for 5-6 weeks with Achilles Tendonitis.

Regards

Melbourne Heart has suffered yet another loss, this time at the hands of Central Coast.

The Mariners had already opened the scoring after quarter of an hour before Nick Kalmar burned the opposition with his blistering pace to level the game in the 53rd minute.

The rest of the game was dominated by Central Coast striker Michael Baird who scored two late goals to seal the win for the Mariners which bumped them into 4th position.

After another loss, Heart sit 6th with only 4 points from 5 games. The midfield lack any sort of potency with the highest rating player being 80.

Recent additions to the team though should see Heart push for a top 4 finish. The new inclusions to Melbourne are former Philadelphia keeper, Faryd Mondragon, strikers Antonio Pacheco and Amado Flavio and defenders Walid Badir, Diego Chitzoff and Tomasz Kielbowicz.

Melbourne Heart are still chasing 3 midfielders and 2 wingers to complete their starting 11 but with bids in, they should see some decent quality in the middle of the park soon.

Anybody who has 83-86 rated midfielders/wingers available to loan is urged to PM me here or on the SM site.

Melbourne Heart has suffered yet another loss' date=' this time at the hands of Central Coast.

The Mariners had already opened the scoring after quarter of an hour before Nick Kalmar burned the opposition with his blistering pace to level the game in the 53rd minute.

The rest of the game was dominated by Central Coast striker Michael Baird who scored two late goals to seal the win for the Mariners which bumped them into 4th position.

After another loss, Heart sit 6th with only 4 points from 5 games. The midfield lack any sort of potency with the highest rating player being 80.

Recent additions to the team though should see Heart push for a top 4 finish. The new inclusions to Melbourne are former Philadelphia keeper, Faryd Mondragon, strikers Antonio Pacheco and Amado Flavio and defenders Walid Badir, Diego Chitzoff and Tomasz Kielbowicz.

Melbourne Heart are still chasing 3 midfielders and 2 wingers to complete their starting 11 but with bids in, they should see some decent quality in the middle of the park soon.

Anybody who has 83-86 rated midfielders/wingers available to loan is urged to PM me here or on the SM site.[/size']

life is tough in Australia:rolleyes:

Anybody who has 83-86 rated midfielders/wingers available to loan is urged to PM me here or on the SM site.

Roddy,

I'm Sporting Lisbon - have a check down my squad and submit an loan offer, if i dont need said player(s) i've happily loan them out to you.

Regards

Mark

Roddy' date='

I'm Sporting Lisbon - have a check down my squad and submit an loan offer, if i dont need said player(s) i've happily loan them out to you.

Regards

Mark[/quote']

Cheers for posting back mate, I put a loan bid on Clemens and Silva as i've only got two incoming loan positions available.

I'm hoping you don't need Clemens but i think you have should have enough depth to cover Silva.

Cheers for getting back to me and making a couple of players available.

Kind Regards

Roddy.

Cheers for posting back mate' date=' I put a loan bid on Clemens and Silva as i've only got two incoming loan positions available.

I'm hoping you don't need Clemens but i think you have should have enough depth to cover Silva.

Cheers for getting back to me and making a couple of players available.

Kind Regards

Roddy.[/quote']

No worries Roddy,

As mentioned in my PM to you, and you've kinda answered your own question - Silva you can have, but sorry Roddy i do need Clemens.

Feel free to submit any more loan offers and again if i can spare them i definatly will send them your way.

Regards

Mark

HSV who sit 5th right now are getting in 1M every home game and 200K away so doing real well already up to 16.8M things are going well bar we will be missing Totti and Gerrard again this weekend both stars missed out win in the week as well.