GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

Kez

Re: GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

Although our discussions may be a bit premature' date=' I would love to participate in a forum filled league. I've only bought GM for one month to see how it goes and I am loving every part of it. Only downfall is that I have yet to be given the chance to take on a fresh club and change it around the way I would love to. So far I am managing three teams that have been manipulated by several managers before me.

A new Gold Championship may just be the incentive I am looking for to buy GM for a whole year. Hint SM ;)[/quote']

Trust me you will, I was waiting for GC 100 and when it came up loved it so much that bought GM straight away and have recently renewed :)

My hope is for Arsenal' date=' Porto or Borussia Dortmund.

My fail-safes will be Wigan, Bolton. [b']Hopefully Irish league is in I may take over one of them :D[/b]

I would love to join one of them. Might go for a Scottish team if all else fails.

I'll try to get a big club (obviously), with my bigger targets being Barça, Valencia, Arsenal, AC Milan, Tottenham, Borussia, Porto, Ajax, or Marseille. However, if there is a Japanes league this time, I might as well go for a JLeague club

I hope this gets created soon! It's almost a month now since 149. Good on SM for actually listening to everyone and making the delay 4 -5 weeks inbetween GC's... it's really changed the way they fill up and stay full. B)

How long till GC1500? Just got gold membership and cannot wait to be involved in a full league . Love soccer manager all ready .could be well and truly hooked when this league is created. :)

If you actually study when SM have released GC's, you'll see they alternate on 6 weekly cycles on the following Tuesday and Thursday.

I predict it'll be created sometime in the morning/early afternoon on Thursday 12th May.

If you actually study when SM have released GC's' date=' you'll see they alternate on 6 weekly cycles on the following Tuesday and Thursday.

I predict it'll be created sometime in the morning/early afternoon on Thursday 12th May.[/quote']

do u think that it will open tomorrow?

Yes.

Based on previously created GC's and plotting them on a calendar, I think that it's a cert it's coming tomorrow.

However I stand by my edit button to prevent me from looking stupid if SM admin decide to not do it lol.

Riferimento: Re: GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

Yes.

Based on previously created GC's and plotting them on a calendar' date=' I think that it's a cert it's coming tomorrow.

However I stand by my edit button to prevent me from looking stupid if SM admin decide to not do it lol.[/quote']

I hope...but im not really sure...

P.S. excuse my english...im Italian