GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

Kez

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

so its free or not? can I reserve a team or i have to wait that SM announce open and be fast?

For the first 2 days it is on reserve (So you pay £2.99)

Then it's open to public (Free)

And then deals begin

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

Knowing sm mate thay are not going to announce the open time.

Just keeps your eyes open the next few days for GC150!

They haven't announced an opening time for ages. It just opens and is announced on the home page

Re: GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

They used to make like 3 GC's a week (which was too much of course)' date=' but now they've gone to the other extreme.

Surely, one a month would be reasonable.[/quote']

I agree. From one extreme to the other. One in 6 - 7 weeks is too long really

Re: GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

Some people just live to moan.. They moaned when they made them 1-2 weeks apart and now your moaning that its been 6 weeks, I mean come on.

Make one every 3 months, they stay competitive which makes them much more fun for everyone.

Riferimento: Re: GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

Some people just live to moan.. They moaned when they made them 1-2 weeks apart and now your moaning that its been 6 weeks' date=' I mean come on.

Make one every 3 months, they stay competitive which makes them much more fun for everyone.[/quote']

I'm a new gold member. I pay to play in a new GC. I dont wanna wait 3 months for play.

Re: Riferimento: Re: GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

I'm a new gold member. I pay to play in a new GC. I dont wanna wait 3 months for play.

To be honest statements like that do my head in. Although at least it isn't a question from you :rolleyes:

149 of the "Elite Championships" is too many for me. I'm just gutted I didn't really get involved in them when they were in their hay day