Sign in to follow this  
Kez

GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

Well' date=' you could always pick a team from the existing 149GC's that have already been created.[/quote']

well I want start a new seasone from zero

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

well I want start a new seasone from zero

As Adamski has already mentioned, you haven't had to wait 3mths. I'm sure a new one will be arriving fairly soon.

Take note from Man City fans - 'Patience is a virtue'.

Re: GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

It's great that they've slowed down in creating these! As mentioned above, it makes the older GCs more active, which can't be a bad thing. :D

Anyway, I hope to get Borussia Dortmund in this GC, whenever it is created. :)

I'm not enjoying waiting for GC150 to be created. I'm glad though because it's given me opportunity to go searching in older GC's for clubs to actually manage.

It'd be wicked if GC150 had every league on the database in one league.

I just hope i have the credit card handy when this league opens because it's going to be hectic.

Still not made he. Well, can't say what I think about that because we have this "Inappropriate Language" rule on this forum.

Also can't say what I think of this Inappropriate rule because that would be "inappropriate".

In other words, yes.. I'm getting a bit impatient and annoyed. :o

Not that I don't have other stuff to do in my life but really looking forward to the next GC.

I personally feel that the lack of new GC's is making SM a wee bit boring... I'v not had a GC team since 146 which is nearly 6 months!! HURRY UP SM!!! :D

I personally feel that the lack of new GC's is making SM a wee bit boring... I'v not had a GC team since 146 which is nearly 6 months!! HURRY UP SM!!! :D
nothing again?!?!?!??!?! :mad:

I personally feel posts like this make these threads boring :rolleyes:

Just hole up, everyone was saying how thay did not like SM doing like 5 GC every month now thay are doing like 1 every month or 2 months at that you are not happy what can SM do to make this happy thay are trying to keep the people paying to join there setups happy so just wait.

Just hole up' date=' everyone was saying how thay did not like SM doing like 5 GC every month now thay are doing like 1 every month or 2 months at that you are not happy what can SM do to make this happy thay are trying to keep the people paying to join there setups happy so just wait.[/quote']

I agree with you here, Hammer (:eek:) - you are right. They can't keep everyone happy, but by not creating new setups as frequently, it forces people to take teams in older setups and subsequently makes them more active (which is always a good thing!).

Hopefully its another few weeks before its made.

Yeah. I agree. It just goes to show what a difference it makes when almost 70% of 149 is still populated - almost 2 months after creation and all of the big leagues' div 1s are nigh on completely full! ;)

I agree with you here' date=' Hammer (:eek:) - you are right. They can't keep everyone happy, but by not creating new setups as frequently, it forces people to take teams in older setups and subsequently makes them more active (which is always a good thing!).

Yeah. I agree. It just goes to show what a difference it makes when almost 70% of 149 is still populated - almost 2 months after creation and all of the big leagues' div 1s are nigh on completely full! ;)[/quote']

I would also have to say for one time:eek: yes I have to agree with you SM are doing the right thing not making this as close to 149.

150 has been talked about since 100 and people are in the line to join it so keep your heads up everyone as this will be the next big GC but dont keep posting it is not made yet :mad: as SM are doing what is best for our over setups.

Just hole up' date=' everyone was saying how thay did not like SM doing like 5 GC every month now thay are doing like 1 every month or 2 months at that you are not happy what can SM do to make this happy thay are trying to keep the people paying to join there setups happy so just wait.[/quote']

And which account are you planning on using then? After all 2 of your Okayed accounts have been suspended:rolleyes:

But in all seriousness, there's so many people on here that have just moaned and asked questions over and over. Knowbosy knows when it'll be made, hence the word random

Anyone actually know what league the "Forum Invasion" is taking place??

I don't think it was ever decided?

I'm planning on an English club, not bothered who, in the top two divisions, if not I may go after someone German or French.

Riferimento: Re: GC150 - The Forum Invasion / Choose the League!

I think they will wait until after the play offs so that they can have updated leagues.

until after play offs.......so when???:confused:

I've been sitting here for some weeks now, waiting for GC 150 to come to life. Does anybody else find themselves spending excessive amounts of time on SM, looking to the right of their homepage every time they refresh? I think my girlfriend will leave me soon, which makes me worry because when i go to close the door behind her, the game world will get created and i'll miss Barcelona.

I've been sitting here for some weeks now' date=' waiting for GC 150 to come to life. Does anybody else find themselves spending excessive amounts of time on SM, looking to the right of their homepage every time they refresh? I think my girlfriend will leave me soon, which makes me worry because when i go to close the door behind her, the game world will get created and i'll miss Barcelona.[/center']

F'kin LOL!

I feel your pain pal.

I've been sitting here for some weeks now' date=' waiting for GC 150 to come to life. Does anybody else find themselves spending excessive amounts of time on SM, looking to the right of their homepage every time they refresh? I think my girlfriend will leave me soon, which makes me worry because when i go to close the door behind her, the game world will get created and i'll miss Barcelona.[/center']

I'd stick with the girlfriend fella :P

Wow. Seriously wow.

Pardon my ignorance fellows' date=' but where and when can one find out about the GC 150's creation date? If anybody is kind enough to share that info, I'd appreciate it, thank you[/quote']

There is no set creation date for any Gold Setup. Dates or times aren't disclosed and when 150 opens it will just appear on the side of your homepage. It's been nearly 2 months so it should be created soon but anything is possible. You'll have to just sit and refresh like the rest of us lol. Good luck getting the team you want though.