English Championship 7151 - Already a high demand to join!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7151 - Already a high demand to join! Given a nice boost indeed! ^^ Just under 5 hours to go!! I'm going to try and do some things but I will uncontrollably continue to re

Re: English Championship 7151 - Already a high demand to join! Bradford City are delighted to announce the signing of Seydou Keita from Barcelona! Also arriving in time for the NPower Championship r

Re: English Championship 7151 - Already a high demand to join!

The 1-1 draw with Everton tonight is my last as Wigan manager therefore I am handing in my resignation. I don't really feel the connection with Wigan anymore as I do with my other teams, thanks to everyone in this setup making it an enjoyable time and I wish you all the best of luck :)

The 1-1 draw with Everton tonight is my last as Wigan manager therefore I am handing in my resignation. I don't really feel the connection with Wigan anymore as I do with my other teams' date=' thanks to everyone in this setup making it an enjoyable time and I wish you all the best of luck :)[/quote']

I've followed you out unfortunately. This world used to be good but the activeness level has plummeted and its no interest to me anymore.

Good luck if you carry on Frozen :)

So most of the forumers are leaving or have left then? :(

That's to bad, I know I certainly haven't helped as to much has been going on these days for me to even get around to check my team that often. Though I still make sure lineups are good!

The 1-1 draw with Everton tonight is my last as Wigan manager therefore I am handing in my resignation. I don't really feel the connection with Wigan anymore as I do with my other teams' date=' thanks to everyone in this setup making it an enjoyable time and I wish you all the best of luck :)[/quote']
I would :P Just joking I'm Wigan till I die........in this GW :D

R.I.P BenNewman :(:P

Swansea win another cracking game. 4-3 this time!

Why would I ever leave this brilliant team? :eek:

Byeee Jon and Ben. :(

R.I.P BenNewman :(:P

Swansea win another cracking game. 4-3 this time!

Why would I ever leave this brilliant team? :eek:

Byeee Jon and Ben. :(

Sorry mate, your doing a cracking job at Swansea so keep up the good work and give Skies a run for his money next season ;)

Sorry mate' date=' your doing a cracking job at Swansea so keep up the good work and give Skies a run for his money next season ;)[/quote']

Little did he know, we are actually facing off this season in the English Shield Final! :eek:

• 1 month later...

Bumping this for interest :)

Seems like I'm the only forumer left here now, so It would be nice to have a few new faces to keep me company, whilst I start my life in the Premierleague with the mighty Swans :)

New season is about to start, so if you're reading this grab a team you won't regret it ;)

What do you think of the Bradford City team :D

Literally the ONLY club I managed to keep when I lost all my teams:cool:

Ahhh I'm not alone after all! :eek::D

Your team is pretty good for a division 3, got a few nice talents there too :P

And how did you loose your teams??

Ahhh I'm not alone after all! :eek::D

Your team is pretty good for a division 3' date=' got a few nice talents there too :P

And how did you loose your teams??[/quote']

I had some personal problem at home so I took some time away from SM. A friend said he'd log in for me every now and again to let me keep hold of the teams and then he....didn't. I logged into that one account every now and again so managed to keep that one team. All the others went.

I had some personal problem at home so I took some time away from SM. A friend said he'd log in for me every now and again to let me keep hold of the teams and then he....didn't. I logged into that one account every now and again so managed to keep that one team. All the others went.

Ahh that's a real shame :(

Well at least you kept the mighty Bradford :D