Help choosing a fwd/CF

I'd like to get some opinions/advice on the following as potential replacements for J Carew in my fairly competitive set-up.

Pretty much all the 90+ fwd/cf under 30 are taken apart from those listed below. Basically I was looking to get a new 90 rated striker to replace Carew (before/in case he drops). I could either go for a 90 who is young and should rise in the future or a 91 who has a safe rating (probably for a few years).

I can afford all of the players listed below, but the club who owns Pazzini massively under values Carew, so I wouldn't get good value if I did a part ex+cash.

The players I'm looking at are:

F Quagliarella 26 91 14.3M (also read on forum he might be moving to Juve - not sure if that's a good thing or not yet)

A Cassano 28 91 11.8M

M Wellinton 23 90 15.0M (has youth on his side but now RPL has just been done, he won't rise for a bit)

S Jovetic 20 90 15.0M (read a lot about him as a hot prospect)

L Podolski 25 90 12.1M

E Cavani 23 90 12.1M

G Pazzini 26 90 7.0M (cheapest on the list, but at a managed team - who has a newbie manager)

All help welcomed.

Thanks

Re: Help choosing a fwd/CF

I'd like to get some opinions/advice on the following as potential replacements for J Carew in my fairly competitive set-up.

Pretty much all the 90+ fwd/cf under 30 are taken apart from those listed below. Basically I was looking to get a new 90 rated striker to replace Carew (before/in case he drops). I could either go for a 90 who is young and should rise in the future or a 91 who has a safe rating (probably for a few years).

I can afford all of the players listed below' date=' but the club who owns Pazzini massively under values Carew, so I wouldn't get good value if I did a part ex+cash.

F Quagliarella 26 91 14.3M- If he moves to Juve could well rise

A Cassano 28 91 11.8M Has regained his form at Sampdoria and back in the Italian set up

M Wellinton 23 90 15.0M (has youth on his side but now RPL has just been done, he won't rise for a bit)

S Jovetic 20 90 15.0M Great prospect but injured for next few months

L Podolski 25 90 12.1M Great for Germany Poor for his Club

E Cavani 23 90 12.1M Very good last year

G Pazzini 26 90 7.0M Again linked with Juve as well as Chelsea

All help welcomed.

Thanks

If Jovetic was not injured I would have said him. It is a tough choice, would wait couple of days to the end of the transfer window to see of there is any big moves.

You could try and get Pazzini, but a new manager rarely means a dumb manager, and unless he's brimming with 90+ strikers, he's hardly likely to sell on the cheap.

The first two are great choices, and if you need strikers badly enough, I would bid on both of them. I'd pick Cassano first though. :)

I can afford all of the players listed below' date=' but the club who owns Pazzini massively under values Carew, so I wouldn't get good value if I did a part ex+cash.

F Quagliarella 26 91 14.3M (also read on forum he might be moving to Juve - not sure if that's a good thing or not yet)

A Cassano 28 91 11.8M

S Jovetic 20 90 15.0M (read a lot about him as a hot prospect)

L Podolski 25 90 12.1M

E Cavani 23 90 12.1M

G Pazzini 26 90 7.0M (cheapest on the list, but at a managed team - who has a newbie manager)

All help welcomed.

Thanks[/quote']

out of them players its has to be pazzini. was superb last year and is nailed on to rise this year.