World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

Re: World Championship 10000 - Anyone interested?

Well how come WC9997 was made at 20:00 and WC9998 made at 21:00? There goes your theory. And WC9998 was the one we all reserved for.

Please everyone reserve' date=' at least over people need to![/quote']

Wasent mate 9997 was created at 19:12 and 9998 was 21:12, been watching it like a hawk mate that's why I'm so confident.

Wasent mate 9997 was created at 19:12 and 9998 was 21:12' date=' but watching it like a hawk mate that's why I'm so confident.[/quote']

At 2am go up to bed and secretly play on your iPod, iPhone, PSP whatever (depeding on what age), keep glancing on your clock and only put one pillow below your head... I find it irrating :)

Guest Villa888

Grr. lol. Which team are you going for' date=' my fellow EC 7151er :)[/quote']

Honestly doesn't matter to me. Looking at one of Atletico, Villa, Everton, Spurs or Napoli, and more towards the last. What about you?

Honestly doesn't matter to me. Looking at one of Atletico' date=' Villa, Everton, Spurs or Napoli, and more towards the last. What about you?[/quote']

I'm a big, massive Belgian football fan, Standard Liege or Anderlecht, preferably Standard, but if there's a big team, moi will be there :)

Off topic... What a tie You vs Man. City, good luck in that one :)

Guest Villa888

I'm a big' date=' massive Belgian football fan, Standard Liege or Anderlecht, preferably Standard, but if there's a big team, moi will be there :)

Off topic... What a tie You vs Man. City, good luck in that one :)[/quote']

Yeah, I'm becoming quite the Belgium fan myself. Can't see much of the league but the youngsters coming out of Belgium is amazing.

And thanks. I at least got them at home, probably will have no chance so might throw it. Battling relegation. :(

Yeah' date=' I'm becoming quite the Belgium fan myself. Can't see much of the league but the youngsters coming out of Belgium is amazing.

And thanks. I at least got them at home, probably will have no chance so might throw it. Battling relegation. :([/quote']

Get a big gate for it though, my game against Plymouth attracted 30,000 tonight, my average att. in the league is 23,000. Got Swansea next.

Mehdi Carcela-Gonzalez, whadda' player, Shorpe have snapped him up in 7151 :( left it abit late, there's always Witsel, Defour is taken :(